Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Self cheating ? Masking your eye and say lies to people? At mimimun must have intergrity before commencing others .....icon6.gif

LAME

Edited by meowie49

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Self cheating ? Masking your eye and say lies to people? At mimimun must have intergrity before commencing others .....icon6.gif

Self cheating ? Masking your eye and say lies to people? At mimimun must have intergrity before commencing others .....

A toad which has never seen the outside world wants attn and keeps on croaking.

I wonder where this toad came from???

You hard-up??? go and seek a partner and so-do-my

Self cheating ? Masking your eye and say lies to people? At mimimun must have intergrity before commencing others .....

A toad which has never seen the outside world wants attn and keeps on croaking.

I wonder where this toad came from???

You hard-up??? go and seek a partner and so-do-my

Wonder who is this? Shame to post but come in as a new nick.?

LAME

Is this your best friends? :notti:

Edited by TPY

Dear Mr TPY,

Since Day One, your postings have been rude, impolite, sarcastic and many a times, irrelevant to the issue and topic discussed.

Which is why people like myself feel the dire need to come in and give you our two-cents worth of slaps on your thick behind, regardless of whether you're an infant child, an underaged teenage delinquent, a retired million $$$ minister, a deceased cow or a sterilised b_itch.

To accuse someone of not having integrity is indeed a serious matter. I believe you have crossed the fine line between sacarstic banter and rude forum behaviour.

As for the lower SP bills for this month, it is due to the fact that our kind and sympathetic million $$$ government has decided to give some miniscule rebates to its long-suffering peasants. GST is to help the poor, you've forgotten already?

Please sir, we'd appreciate if you can just take some time to find out the facts before you start posting your unconstructive comments in future.

Thank you.

Dear Mr TPY,

Since Day One, your postings have been rude, impolite, sarcastic and many a times, irrelevant to the issue and topic discussed.

Which is why people like myself feel the dire need to come in and give you our two-cents worth of slaps on your thick behind, regardless of whether you're an infant child, an underaged teenage delinquent, a retired million $$$ minister, a deceased cow or a sterilised b_itch.

To accuse someone of not having integrity is indeed a serious matter. I believe you have crossed the fine line between sacarstic banter and rude forum behaviour.

As for the lower SP bills for this month, it is due to the fact that our kind and sympathetic million $$$ government has decided to give some miniscule rebates to its long-suffering peasants. GST is to help the poor, you've forgotten already?

Please sir, we'd appreciate if you can just take some time to find out the facts before you start posting your unconstructive comments in future.

Thank you.

Well said MeePok! Temper Temper Temper. You manage it!icon6.gif

If BIRDS are your best friends, then he is mine. :D

If you continue crowing then you are my best friend. Maybe I should ignore you? Or my bird repellent not working?

I choose former. So stop crowing...icon6.gif

If you continue crowing then you are my best friend. Maybe I should ignore you? Or my bird repellent not working?

I choose former. So stop crowing...icon6.gif

excuse me, i will really prefer you to ignore me coz EVERY of my reply are not meant for you anyway!

BTW, did I accidently pluck your feather? Is this why u are always picking on me? if so, i will gladly buy 1 feather duster n gift it to you. I dun even mind buying you ULU glue to STICK back those feather too.

:P

Edited by meowie49

excuse me, i will really prefer you to ignore me coz EVERY of my reply are not meant for you anyway!

BTW, did I accidently pluck your feather? Is this why u are always picking on me? if so, i will gladly buy 1 feather duster n gift it to you. I dun even mind buying you ULU glue to STICK back those feather too.

:P

Becoz you are my best friend and keeps on crowing :sport-smiley-004:

woof woof...

woof woof ...icon6.gif Seems like my birds repellent is working

Edited by TPY

Wonder who is this? Shame to post but come in as a new nick.?

Is this your best friends? :notti:

I just do not like your style of irritating others.

Pl abstain from doin such.

I hope you understand.

TQ

Edited by Live-Leave

yeah! Just got my SP bill this month. INdeed, it had dropped from the 200+ to 90+ this month. :dribble::dribble:

happy ar.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hi Meowie, yr 90+ is after the rebate? Mine after rebate is 70+

Hi Meowie, yr 90+ is after the rebate? Mine after rebate is 70+

- jul08 utilities rebate for

4-rm = $95

5-rm = $60

- final amount nids 2 pay varies lah.

- dependent on e usage amount b4 rebate & e rebate amount based on flat size.

- btw, so how's e 'rectification' by e hdb services centre appointed plumber?

:rolleyes:

Edited by jaCKY777