Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Look fellas, taking pot shots at each other is something we don't condone. Regardless whether its taken OVER the table or UNDER the table.

We will not close this thread because we feel that there is considerable amount of information and goodwill built up over time.

However, we are monitering the situation closely and will not hesitate to suspend or terminate any member's account if any slandering / callous remarks or name calling persist.

Consider all who are involved warned. This matter has ended.

Anyone who wants to complain or take it higher up can contact any of the moderators or the big boss "admin".

Thank you.

Phantom / Moderator

Edited by Phantom

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
- jul08 utilities rebate for

4-rm = $95

5-rm = $60

- final amount nids 2 pay varies lah.

- dependent on e usage amount b4 rebate & e rebate amount based on flat size.

- btw, so how's e 'rectification' by e hdb services centre appointed plumber?

:rolleyes:

the hdb technical guy and the main con plumber will come on Friday. Ha, I've also arranged for my contractor to be ard.. So see who point finger at who lor.

the hdb technical guy and the main con plumber will come on Friday. Ha, I've also arranged for my contractor to be ard.. So see who point finger at who lor.

- aiyo, like dat huh?

- both parties cuming at same time?

- can i go kpo olso?

- wana see & hear wat they gona do & say.

- PM mi e details. (cant remember ur unit no. & hp no. liao) :P

;)

Look fellas, taking pot shots at each other is something we don't condone. Regardless whether its taken OVER the table or UNDER the table.

We will not close this thread because we feel that there is considerable amount of information and goodwill built up over time.

However, we are monitering the situation closely and will not hesitate to suspend or terminate any member's account if any slandering / callous remarks or name calling persist.

Consider all who are involved warned. This matter has ended.

Anyone who wants to complain or take it higher up can contact any of the moderators or the big boss "admin".

Thank you.

Phantom / Moderator

Relax bro. Don't close this thread.. but can you masked out those sensitive remarks? :P

:yamseng:

- aiyo, like dat huh?

- both parties cuming at same time?

- can i go kpo olso?

- wana see & hear wat they gona do & say.

- PM mi e details. (cant remember ur unit no. & hp no. liao) :P

;)

sure. it will be ard 11am or 3pm... u available?

Relax bro. Don't close this thread.. but can you masked out those sensitive remarks? :P

:yamseng:

Red,

Won't close this thread.. lol.. don't worry. You guys just enjoy.

About the masking out .. we can.. but let's leave everything status quo. :thumbs up:

Hi Meowie, yr 90+ is after the rebate? Mine after rebate is 70+

wah... good leh... i very thrifty liao... seldom on air-con nowaday... :dunno:

but.... lol still so high.. :deal:

Red,

Won't close this thread.. lol.. don't worry. You guys just enjoy.

About the masking out .. we can.. but let's leave everything status quo. :thumbs up:

phantom,

this thread is helpful and it really builds up our Kampong spirit. Thanks for not closing this thread. :D

should check my bill for 5I.

crazy..

around 200 bucks..

yeah... mine was 200+ last month. But this month got rebate :D

your 200 bucks is b4 rebate or after rebate? :dunno:

sometimes i wonder wat is clocking the bills so high. My mum's place (5I), on 2 air-con every night, uses washing machine 2 times a week... bills is just 150-170 per month...

my place (5room), on 1 air-con every night, uses washing machine 1 times a week... bills is 240+ ....

but like everyone says, wait a few mth for the bills to stabilise... :dunno:

phantom,

this thread is helpful and it really builds up our Kampong spirit. Thanks for not closing this thread. :D

sometimes i wonder wat is clocking the bills so high. My mum's place (5I), on 2 air-con every night, uses washing machine 2 times a week... bills is just 150-170 per month...

my place (5room), on 1 air-con every night, uses washing machine 1 times a week... bills is 240+ ....

don't worry.. I also got a TCSS thread going on one.. *looks around* don't sarbo me also ok.. i think.. *looks around* the other moderators might not know..

mine bill is without rebates.

shh.. don't tell anyone.. but i think the government secretly subsidizes the old folks more.. the younger one.. they charge more... by the way things look you must be quite young too..

don't worry.. I also got a TCSS thread going on one.. *looks around* don't sarbo me also ok.. i think.. *looks around* the other moderators might not know..

mine bill is without rebates.

shh.. don't tell anyone.. but i think the government secretly subsidizes the old folks more.. the younger one.. they charge more... by the way things look you must be quite young too..

ohhh!!! maybe lor... :jawdrop:

not old ar... but not young also liao... haha ...

Edited by meowie49

lol... you guys enjoy.. anything wrong just click on the Report button and all the moderators will be swarming in here within seconds.

we all got blackberries.. lol

wah... good leh... i very thrifty liao... seldom on air-con nowaday... :dunno:

but.... lol still so high.. :deal:

Did you try setting your air-con at between 25 to 27 degrees? Cos if you're using your air-con at between 18 to 20 degrees, the cost can be quite alot.

Then you can also try setting timer for your air-con. Let's say you'll be sleeping for 8 hours, just set your air-con to turn off after 7 hours. That 1 hour just nice for the room temperature to "wake you up" loh.

Mine was around $100+ for the past 2 month's bill, this month still got Ah Kong give rebate $95.

lol... you guys enjoy.. anything wrong just click on the Report button and all the moderators will be swarming in here within seconds.

we all got blackberries.. lol

Phantom,

Thanks for popping by!! lol.. hopeful ur visit here will make this thread a more pleasant place... :yamseng:

Did you try setting your air-con at between 25 to 27 degrees? Cos if you're using your air-con at between 18 to 20 degrees, the cost can be quite alot.

Then you can also try setting timer for your air-con. Let's say you'll be sleeping for 8 hours, just set your air-con to turn off after 7 hours. That 1 hour just nice for the room temperature to "wake you up" loh.

Mine was around $100+ for the past 2 month's bill, this month still got Ah Kong give rebate $95.

hehe ... i set 23 deg.... hmm can try ur timer method :D thanks for the tips :notti:

phantom,

Hi,

I seriously think there is something wrong with how SP power set the meter's setting. My bill has been hovering around $100 every month despite me only turning on 1 aircon for about 1-2 hours a night. After that, i usually use the fan till morning.

My big side by side fridge has 3 ticks energy rating. As such, i really don't know how my electrical usage is so high. At night, i only turn on 1 T5 light in the living room.

My parents also living in a 4 room (103sqm) and uses the air con for 8-10 hours every night. Bill is about the same as mine.

BTW, if i am not wrong, SP is using the "Induction Type" meter. In an induction type meter, creep is a phenomenon that can adversely affect accuracy, that occurs when the meter disc rotates continuously with potential applied and the load terminals open circuited. A creep test is when the meter is tested for the error due to creep. And ours being brand new meters, i believe the joints of the disc is super lubricated. So spin and spin our $$$ away.

I have called SP to complaint but everytime, gave me the same stupid reply. It's normal, please continue to monitor. It's been 6 months and my bill are still so high. Doesn't make sense when another house that has the air-con on the whole night cost less than mine.

Since everyone is complaining, i strongly suspect it's the way SP set our energy meter. Something is wrong somewhere. I suggest we collect signatures and submit a mass complaint to SP or MP. Otherwise, SP, being a typical ex-garmen set up, will just continue to Tai-chi.......

We can't be letting them suck away our hard earned $$$$ like that. It is not right........

Edited by Pooh_75