Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Red,

Won't close this thread.. lol.. don't worry. You guys just enjoy.

About the masking out .. we can.. but let's leave everything status quo. :thumbs up:

Glad that our moderator has came in for a friendly visit.

Hope that trouble makers or attention seekers won't

come in and disrupt the peace, tranquility and loads of

wonderful information and sharing among forummers.

Would be even better if "he" starts contributing constructively.

Always better to have another friend than a foe right? ;)

Peace:sport-smiley-003:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Droplets

we the ppl jacky was refering to... :notti: I had the same problem too...we changed our WC 3 times and we still face the same prob...so rite now we bought air freshener spray, aromatherapy which doesnt help that much...if ur plumber solves the issue, plsss let me know...

i agree with you tht its so frustrating to return home and when u walk pass ur door the smell wanna make u faint... :furious:

ps- thanks jacky for the info...

Hi liana,

So the prob actually does not lie with your WC but with

the drainage system.. u might wish to get Town council

people to assist?

:yamseng:

sometimes i wonder wat is clocking the bills so high. My mum's place (5I), on 2 air-con every night, uses washing machine 2 times a week... bills is just 150-170 per month...

my place (5room), on 1 air-con every night, uses washing machine 1 times a week... bills is 240+ ....

but like everyone says, wait a few mth for the bills to stabilise... :dunno:

Meowie,

you got try monitoring your little wine chiller energy consumption? LCD TV? They consume quite abit of energy besides the aircon.

And as meepok has said, the aircon set at 25 degrees would be the best. You set at 23 degrees also cover thick comforter right? hehe.... :notti:

Meowie,

you got try monitoring your little wine chiller energy consumption? LCD TV? They consume quite abit of energy besides the aircon.

wine chiller ar... hmmm.... TV ar... wine chiller on 24-7.. inside got wine leh.... as for TV... hahaha working at home = work + watch TV... hahhaa.. jialat... :o:o

I see how i can cut down on TV... haha thanks.. BTW, the thing u help me buy... quite useful ar... but cannot "kiap" heavy things.. hehehe... thanks ar...

And as meepok has said, the aircon set at 25 degrees would be the best. You set at 23 degrees also cover thick comforter right? hehe.... :notti:

like that then comfortable mah... hahaha... :P

nvm la.. nowaday sleep in living then on fan le... no more air-con room... :(

Glad that our moderator has came in for a friendly visit.

Hope that trouble makers or attention seekers won't

come in and disrupt the peace, tranquility and loads of

wonderful information and sharing among forummers.

Would be even better if "he" starts contributing constructively.

Always better to have another friend than a foe right? ;)

Peace:sport-smiley-003:

Ya, make the livenleave who tries to make punk in the forum to go is an example of reporting by me. While as I said, this is an open forum, take it positively. If any body found any person to be annoying, you can alway go to the control panel, add the annoy people there. From there hee hee, every thing will be like silent. You can alway add me if you like, we needed to respect anybody...

:deal:

Phantom,

Thanks for popping by!! lol.. hopeful ur visit here will make this thread a more pleasant place... :yamseng:

Yes of course you may, by stop calling peoples straight by name "old uncles.. bird..... dame". As usual, just as what I did to forgiving Meepok for the dirty language and threantening, I forgive you

While as suggested, you may add me to the ignore list.

Dear Mr TPY,

Since Day One, your postings have been rude, impolite, sarcastic and many a times, irrelevant to the issue and topic discussed.

Which is why people like myself feel the dire need to come in and give you our two-cents worth of slaps on your thick behind, regardless of whether you're an infant child, an underaged teenage delinquent, a retired million $$$ minister, a deceased cow or a sterilised b_itch.

To accuse someone of not having integrity is indeed a serious matter. I believe you have crossed the fine line between sacarstic banter and rude forum behaviour.

As for the lower SP bills for this month, it is due to the fact that our kind and sympathetic million $$$ government has decided to give some miniscule rebates to its long-suffering peasants. GST is to help the poor, you've forgotten already?

Please sir, we'd appreciate if you can just take some time to find out the facts before you start posting your unconstructive comments in future.

Thank you.

Isn't Meepok a better forumner now rather than the old self of spouting vugluar language threatening people? Continue with the good etique meepok.

Not forgeting the last word " Have fun!"

Edited by TPY

Red,

Won't close this thread.. lol.. don't worry. You guys just enjoy.

About the masking out .. we can.. but let's leave everything status quo. :thumbs up:

Yes, monoeving around the thread having fun is all about it.Closing it won't make it a better forum adminstration nor thread forumners. Peopla can still come and go without changes........

Ya, make the livenleave who tries to make punk in the forum to go is an example of reporting by me. While as I said, this is an open forum, take it positively. If any body found any person to be annoying, you can alway go to the control panel, add the annoy people there. From there hee hee, every thing will be like silent. You can alway add me if you like, we needed to respect anybody...

Hey, you are sounding much better already.

Well done!! :thumbs up::good:

Hey meowie & pooh_75

My bill for july is also quite high - $170+

Suspect that something might be wrong with their meter..

meter running too fast?? :P

Major consumption is only the aircon we used in the mbr.

That can hardly justify the $170.. Hardly watch tv too.

The most 3 hours daily.

Previously staying with parents with 1-2 aircons on every night,

and washing m/c used almost daily, electric kettle etc but the bill

was usually within the range of $100 - $150.

Edited by Yeoman

Hey, you are sounding much better already.

Well done!! :thumbs up::good:

My bill for july is also quite high - $170+

Suspect that something might be wrong with their meter..

meter running too fast?? :P

Major consumption is only the aircon we used in the mbr.

That can hardly justify the $170.. Hardly watch tv too.

The most 3 hours daily.

Previously staying with parents with 1-2 aircons on every night,

and washing m/c used almost daily, electric kettle etc but the bill

was usually within the range of $100 - $150.

Hi,

Yup. I agree with you. I have observed the meter and it seems to be spinning very fast. Faster than most meter I have seen.

I called SP power to feedback earlier. I was told they would send a technician down to check the meter. However, If I wanted them to test the accuracy of the meter, I would have to pay $30 plus 7% GST if it they find that the accuracy of the meter is ok. If it’s not ok, I don’t know how they are going to arrange a acceptable refund. This is pure daylight robbery man.

How do you guys feel about this issue. How should we feedback our unhappiness…. It’s an obvious problem which they seem to be trying to avoid.

Hi Friends, I stayed in Jalan Membina, my wc problem is due to pan collar in between the wc and the drainage pipe. (you may see the jalan membina blog)...wish all can settle the matter fast!

Good Luck!

HAPPY

Hi liana,

So the prob actually does not lie with your WC but with

the drainage system.. u might wish to get Town council

people to assist?

:yamseng:

Hi Friends, I stayed in Jalan Membina, my wc problem is due to pan collar in between the wc and the drainage pipe. (you may see the jalan membina blog)...wish all can settle the matter fast!

Good Luck!

HAPPY

h4happy.. u too have the same prob? the horrible smell?? how did u go about resolving? removed the wc?

Edited by droplets

Hi DROP...not the smell, whenever I pass motion, I flashed and it suck out very slowly. Urine is ok but no pass motion. You has to pump it out! You may see the jalan membina blog that I post to the bsc office..terrible. I send mail to hdb, to the main con, called them up...lots of mail and calling until they come anc check.

Yes, remove the wc to check the pan collar, the pipe...suggest you ask the main con plumber to take out the wc and check the pan collar and the ground pipe whether in aligenment or not. Might cause the bad smell if not aligenment. That is my assumption lah. Might be wrong. But to check, the whole wc must take out and see.

HAPPY

h4happy.. u too have the same prob? the horrible smell?? how did u go about resolving? removed the wc?

Yes of course you may, by stop calling peoples straight by name "old uncles.. bird..... dame". As usual, just as what I did to forgiving Meepok for the dirty language and threantening, I forgive you

While as suggested, you may add me to the ignore list.

well, as much as you will forgive US, we will FORGIVE you too... for all the sarcastic remarks you have previously posted... (please take it positively... this is just my thoughts abt you) ;)

Edited by Phantom

i thought u are reporting yourself. :D

Hi all

Property tax - is this common for HDB flats? I thought the annual value for HDB flats are always low enough to pay any property tax. :)

Blinds for corridors - any person who wrote to HDB to install the roller blinds have it installed? Is it easy to maintain?