Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

You don't say!... the staircase leads to the 8th storey roof garden... maybe some drunken idiot/s wanted to be Van Gogh and tried his skills on those cars nearest to the stairs???

That makes cutting off his/their left ear even more deserving if I ever catch him/them in action!

Haven't seen drunkards on the 8th storey sky garden but have seen this particular group of "dark complexioned" men gathering at the 12th storey sky garden for drinking sessions a few times late at night.

Smoking and drinking Jack Daniels while sitting on the benches, some with their upper body exposed, revealing many a few "ang kongs". All this in full view of the CCTV. Maybe they don't care? fearless? got S.S. backing? grandfather's sky garden??

And after their party? Empty beer cans, cigarette stubs, empty whisky bottles are strewn all around & on the table & benches. There was once I even saw vomit at one corner!

Hi Neighbours,

If you should see any of these groups of Social Outcast drinking at the 8th or 12th floor sky garden, please do not hesitate to call the TPY NPC and ask them to check on these characters. You do not have to give them your personal details or phone number.

If we continue to turn a blind eye to such problems and adopt a "Mind our own Buisness" attitude, you don't blame anyone if your family or property is affected should anything happen. We need to work together a community to drive out these social scums. 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
- 101% agreed with ur pts, esp e above highlighted words.

- current available assistance by Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) ->

1) Professional Skills Programme (PSP) for Professionals, Managers, Executives, Technicians (PMETs);

2) Jobs placement Programmes ...;

3) Skills Upgrading Programmes ...;

4) Job Re-creation Programme ...;

5) Skills Programme for Upgrading and Resilience (SPUR).

- base on my observation, there r still 4 other grps of Singapore Citizens who r being left out.

- basically, they cant make use of e programmes which r inplaced. 2b exact, it wil indirectly make their 'lives' even worse.

- those who fall in2 dis 4 other grps wil experience it 1st hand. Not e 'high-flyers' who sit comfortably.

- e assistance/programmes by e gahment ought 2b improved in order not 2 leave anybody behind in e present bad economy crisis.

:deal::curse:

Hi Jacky,

Don't have to waste time feeding back to grassroots or their leaders. It's a total waste of time la. These highly paid policy makers are not bothered with what true born singaporeans are going thru in these difficult times.

We true born and breed singaporeans are treated like 3rd class citizens in our own countries. The leaders and their followers are only interest in "Foreign Talents" (If these semi skilled and unskilled immigrants can be called foreign talents, we singaporeans should be called Saints).

They have directly contributed to many of us citizens being jobless due to their over liberal migration policies and lack of labour laws, forcing our pays to be artificially depressed.

Our husbands and sons have to sacrifice a good part of their prime (2years-3years) to serve this country and then when they come out to university or work, they have to compete unfairly for places in colleages and for work with PRs and foreigners. Many of these who are so easily granted their residency with little or no contribution to our country and society prior to their arrival here. I don't want to elaborate further. We can see for ourselves the number of foreigners depriving us of jobs when we walk down Raffles place or any other part of Singapore.

And now, they are blaming us for being choosy over jobs and refusing to take up jobs that migrant workers are happy to do. WTF, how do you expect singaporeans with a family to feed, HDB loan to service to survive on a lower than minimum pay wage??

The ministers should lead by example first and not talk cock.... Maybe they should try surviving having their fat pay cheque lowered to $800 a month before accusing us of being choosy about work.

So, to all the grassroots members, our new generation can think and analyse unlike our parents generation. if you can't give us any constructive or convincing suggestions, please walk the talk. Not talk cock all day long..... :furious:

Edited by she_888

Date: 25Feb09

Time: 1850

Weather: after rain

Equipment: SE K800i cybershot camera phone

Pix not well taken, nevertheless, jus wana share wif fellow neighbours ->

f_DSC00328m_4839df4.jpg

f_DSC00333m_3b23abe.jpg

f_DSC00332m_d3b0670.jpg

f_DSC00343m_300606b.jpg

:jawdrop::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::jawdrop:

Still haven't give up???

Meeting & gathering .... when is this going to stop??? If it work, till today, there won't be more problems.

Shouldn't had paid more for such an environment. I already gave up. I rather pay for a security guard than ERP, GST or taxes.

Date: 25Feb09

Time: 1850

Weather: after rain

Equipment: SE K800i cybershot camera phone

Pix not well taken, nevertheless, jus wana share wif fellow neighbours ->

f_DSC00328m_4839df4.jpg

f_DSC00333m_3b23abe.jpg

f_DSC00332m_d3b0670.jpg

f_DSC00343m_300606b.jpg

:jawdrop::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::jawdrop:

Witness this scene while cleaning my MBR too. :thumbs up:

And now, they are blaming us for being choosy over jobs and refusing to take up jobs that migrant workers are happy to do. WTF, how do you expect singaporeans with a family to feed, HDB loan to service to survive on a lower than minimum pay wage??

The ministers should lead by example first and not talk cock.... Maybe they should try surviving having their fat pay cheque lowered to $800 a month before accusing us of being choosy about work.

So, to all the grassroots members, our new generation can think and analyse unlike our parents generation. if you can't give us any constructive or convincing suggestions, please walk the talk. Not talk cock all day long..... :furious:

The last thing the Emperor wants is to have minimum wage or welfare handouts! No free lunch!

He'd rather spend $11.45 billion on his military toys so as to wayang to our neighbours up North!

But we all know they're just paper tigers, just like the old man himself.

Don't worry too much... The Heavens have heard us... the wheels of fortune are turning fast... omens have revealed themselves in recent times... the Flyer and now the Merlion.

Even the best Feng Shui masters can't repair the damage done and the karma to come...

“You go down New York, Broadway. You will see the beggars, people of the streets… Where are the beggars in Singapore? Show me.” - MM Lee Kuan Yew

Edited by meepok

Wah, long time didn't log in and a lot of postings since. Regarding the IDs from across the street, suggest that you shop around more. If you have already have an idea of what you want, I can pass you my contractor who did a pretty good job for me. I found him a steady guy with lots of experience in the industry. No major screwups and delivered more less on time.

The illegal parking at Blk 177 is bad and has been going on for a while. I saw a motorbike from Pizza Hut delivery make a right turn at the pedestrian crossing in front of 79D, cut across the road into the exit of the blk 79 driveway, driving along the pavement to 79C. If only I had taken a video clip with the mobile phone...

hee hee... sometime lazy to type so much.. lately have been reading a lot.. on furniture and reno ppl...

whose yr contractor? can pm me his info? I have someone in mind le.. but maybe have yr for reference also..

ya I read abt the guys across the road also.. so didnt really dare to take them lo.. just to seek some views here.. anyone got any more comments on them? like to hear a bit.. if it's really bad.. dun mind PM me? Thanks..

anyway thanks A STAR... we are in the same block : P

r u link to A*STAR in any way? haha

i wait very long liao still no reply fr HDB regarding downpayment de...

lol... as long as nvr pay dw pymt i feel **** insecured~~~

- wat do u mean? :unsure:

- fyi, some ppl frm e latest batch of Balloting Exercise oleady finishing their reno.

- some units r stil 'no movements'. There's a few near the mscp at lower lev, 1 of those mus b urs?

- e procedures & sequence of balloting exercise r stil e same, its a matter of u meeting hdb's critiria for purchasing a New Flat & e efficiency of HDB Sales Unit.

HDB Infoweb e-Sales

- wen u book ur flat during e selection day, u had paid e $2k Option Fee? Frm then, there wil b a hdb sales unit officer assign 2 u. He/she wil see u thru e whole transaction process til u collect ur keys. He/she is e person u gota liase wif.

- after collection of keys, there is another officer assign 2 u. He/she is e officer frm Toa Payoh Branch Office, whom u go after for any defects/complain/flat related matters.

- for areas outside of flat, corridor, estate precint, it is under e charge of

Bishan-Toa Payoh Town Council .

- in fact, e lapse period between e SERS ppl & u to take possesion of e flat is >One Year.

I assume by now ->

- lockset kinda 'tight'.

- metal gate kinda 'rusty'.

- window frames & panes kinda 'dirty'.

- e tap mixers, shower heads kinda 'rusty'.

- sanitary fittings kinda 'dirty'.

- etc...

- e fittings & fixtures shd b in good or reasonable acceptable conditions, taking in2 considering the 'dust & dirt' accumulated during dis 1 yr. Not 4geting e 'premium' u gonna pay for ur flat. In conclusion, dun b 'soft hearten' 2wards e officer u gona deal wif but in a reasonable courteous manner.

:jammin:

Hey neighbours,

- any1 got 'House Mover' 2 intro?

- looking at reasonable price 1.

(frm PGL to TPY lor 6 upgraded flat, lift mayb kinda small. Abt 5 tall cabinets, 1 altar cabinet & some packed boxes.)

:unsure:

Shivan & Vlanze, please share where you guys parked your cars when it happened? And could you remember which day was it? I usually prefer to park it near the central staircase but now that Soudezne's car kena around that area... I'm very scared to park there already. :jawdrop:

Maybe can ask the wash car indian guy if he had seen any suspicious person over the past few days.

Sorry havent been logging in for the longest time due to bz-ness. Ya, as babymaro said, that bugger left a long, deep, windy scratch across more than 1/2 my bonnet. I suspect that fella parked beside me on the passenger's side cos the starting and ending points of the scratch coincided as if that bugger was on his way to get into his car beside mine. And that day it happened?

VALENTINE's DAY!!!

So u can imagine how freaking pissed I was. I parked at deck 2B the previous night facing away from the main road, about 3 cars away from the central stairs. Have made a police report but knew it was pretty futile. What to do? LL...suck thumb. Just wanna vent my frustration somewhere and hopefully to get their attention. :furious:

That Indian uncle who washes car? Initially he was 1 of my suspects cos I didnt let him wash my car....LOL. Kidding... :D

Keep your eyes peeled...

Edited by Vlanze

Hi there

I have received a "message from police" yday whereby recently there had been cases of mischief to vehicles in our MSCP. I inspected my car and realised that my car also kanna. There are scatches on the bonnet, left side front & rear door, left front tyre being deflated, left front tyre vault cap missing. Have reported to the police last nite.

Do check your car in case it had been pampered too...

Anyone else's car here also kanna?

Sorry havent been logging in for the longest time due to bz-ness. Ya, as babymaro said, that bugger left a long, deep, windy scratch across more than 1/2 my bonnet. I suspect that fella parked beside me on the passenger's side cos the starting and ending points of the scratch coincided as if that bugger was on his way to get into his car beside mine. And that day it happened?

VALENTINE's DAY!!!

So u can imagine how freaking pissed I was. I parked at deck 2B the previous night facing away from the main road, about 3 cars away from the central stairs. Have made a police report but knew it was pretty futile. What to do? LL...suck thumb. Just wanna vent my frustration somewhere and hopefully to get their attention. :furious:

That Indian uncle who washes car? Initially he was 1 of my suspects cos I didnt let him wash my car....LOL. Kidding... :D

Keep your eyes peeled...

ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! My other car kana scratch again!!!!! This time it is badly scratched!! :curse::curse::curse:

Plus 1 of the tyres deflated again!!

I park at deck 2B last nite near the washing bay... and once again nearby the central staircase!! ****! should have learnt my lesson!!

So, any happenings in e neighbourhood lately? :unsure:

1) paint demarcation of parking lots in mscp had been repaint & more lots r being allocated 4 season ticket holders in RED. :jammin:

2) A 7-11 outlet is cuming-up below blk D. Took over frm e 'foot massage parlour' whose business is uncomparable 2 e 1 near TPY mrt stn. Saw dis 7-11 store e deco is in orange color. Kinda different. Wonder e things they sell r different anot? :wacko:

Any neighbours here is e 'boss'? :huh:

Fyi, all 7-11 stores r under franchise scheme. :deal:

:rofl:

So, any happenings in e neighbourhood lately? :unsure:

1) paint demarcation of parking lots in mscp had been repaint & more lots r being allocated 4 season ticket holders in RED. :jammin:

2) A 7-11 outlet is cuming-up below blk D. Took over frm e 'foot massage parlour' whose business is uncomparable 2 e 1 near TPY mrt stn. Saw dis 7-11 store e deco is in orange color. Kinda different. Wonder e things they sell r different anot? :wacko:

Any neighbours here is e 'boss'? :huh:

Fyi, all 7-11 stores r under franchise scheme. :deal:

:rofl:

should be opening soon, as most of the goods are on shelf now. yesterday night pass by saw it. :rolleyes: