Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

f_DSC00148m_d9a621e.jpg

f_DSC00149m_89aa7d2.jpg

- dis car driver had found a nice & cosy parking lot. :idea:

- i wonder is he/she a VIP of e Central Horizon neighbourhood? :huh:

- 4 e benefit of doubt, e RED color lots r RESERVE FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS 7PM - 7AM MON - SAT, WHOLE DAY FOR SUN & PH.

- in fact, dis car had parked at e lots meant for motorcycles.

- can some1 go check is e car stil there? (Deck 3A, beside 79C lift lobby)

- if its stil there, pls call 1800 2721409 to report illegal parking.

- wonder Season Ticket Holders can park anywher, s long s ther is space? :unsure:

- wonder e nos. of car lots izit really dat limited? Esp. Sunday! :unsure:

- wonder e carpark enforcement is working anot? Esp. Sunday! :unsure:

:wacko:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
f_DSC00148m_d9a621e.jpg

f_DSC00149m_89aa7d2.jpg

- dis car driver had found a nice & cosy parking lot. :idea:

- i wonder is he/she a VIP of e Central Horizon neighbourhood? :huh:

- 4 e benefit of doubt, e RED color lots r RESERVE FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS 7PM - 7AM MON - SAT, WHOLE DAY FOR SUN & PH.

- in fact, dis car had parked at e lots meant for motorcycles.

- can some1 go check is e car stil there? (Deck 3A, beside 79C lift lobby)

- if its stil there, pls call 1800 2721409 to report illegal parking.

- wonder Season Ticket Holders can park anywher, s long s ther is space? :unsure:

- wonder e nos. of car lots izit really dat limited? Esp. Sunday! :unsure:

- wonder e carpark enforcement is working anot? Esp. Sunday! :unsure:

:wacko:

Hi Jacky,

I think i saw this dummy driver park in the motocycle lots as well. Don't know how they pass their driving test.

To answer your question no. 3, HDB parking enforcement is very lax in our MSCP.

Last time when we first moved in, i would see them patrolling the MSCP very often. But lately, hardly see them on their rounds.

If you notice, there are many drivers without season parking coupons, parking their vehicles in our MSCP for many nights in a row without getting fined. Esp on the upper decks. you can easily tell because they like to park their cars head in first with 1 or 2 coupons on their dashboard. For those who drive, now you know why if you come back later in the evening, you will have problems finding a parking lot.

WTF, maybe we residents should stop buying season parking coupons and follow suit like these drivers.

Guess we will save alot of money since HDB parking enforcement never do their work.

Edited by Pooh_75

Hi Pooh, I agree with you. This is especially so during weekends & holidays.

These ppl usually park overnite and disappear early next morning while the wardens

normally only come in the afternoons or evenings..

Well, we can do our part to reduce the number of "free loaders".

Just a phone call away 1800-2721409. Think this number is for parking enforcement.

Will not have to take such actions if the "free loaders" are more "automatic" and park

their car at the highest floor where its usually empty.

Hi Jacky,

I think i saw this dummy driver park in the motocycle lots as well. Don't know how they pass their driving test.

To answer your question no. 3, HDB parking enforcement is very lax in our MSCP.

Last time when we first moved in, i would see them patrolling the MSCP very often. But lately, hardly see them on their rounds.

If you notice, there are many drivers without season parking coupons, parking their vehicles in our MSCP for many nights in a row without getting fined. Esp on the upper decks. you can easily tell because they like to park their cars head in first with 1 or 2 coupons on their dashboard. For those who drive, now you know why if you come back later in the evening, you will have problems finding a parking lot.

WTF, maybe we residents should stop buying season parking coupons and follow suit like these drivers.

Guess we will save alot of money since HDB parking enforcement never do their work.

Hi Pooh, I agree with you. This is especially so during weekends & holidays.

These ppl usually park overnite and disappear early next morning while the wardens

normally only come in the afternoons or evenings..

Well, we can do our part to reduce the number of "free loaders".

Just a phone call away 1800-2721409. Think this number is for parking enforcement.

Will not have to take such actions if the "free loaders" are more "automatic" and park

their car at the highest floor where its usually empty.

Hi Yeoman,

I have been actively doing my part to inform HDB parking enforcement as I am really fed up with all these free loaders.

However, it seems the vendor that HDB engaged for our area always do not appear or will relay a false report back to the HDB carpark enforcement call centre that these free loaders have gone by the time they arrive.

So, we are basically playing a losing game against these freeloaders. However, you may contact the HDB officer in charge of our area. Mr THAM KAI HONG ( Tel: 65515660), HDB Carpark Section. We need more residents to feedback to HDB so that they can take more concrete measures.

Hopefully, they will implement ERP parking at our MSCP. These will definitely deter all those free loaders and free up space for us residents.

Hi,

Does anyone know when the school exams will end??? We like to start our reno...

Think Primary school exams ends this week...

Anyone tried Johan Dental Surgery at Blk 79? i'm very afraid of visiting dentist.. Any feedback?

Hi ,

I tried Johan Dental Surgery at Blk 79 last yr Nov.

Find the dentist not bad and quite gentle.

Just receive a reminder from them for my regular check-up

Yo Pooh,

Good job there bro. On my way home tonight, saw a parking enforcer doing her rounds ard 8pm.

But well, the free loaders are not dumb either, they normally come after 10pm or later i think.

Will feedback to this Mr Tham. Any email address? easier to email to him rather than call.

I doubt they will implement ERP parking though..

Btw I heard that the new TPY HDB project (The Peak) will have card access for their

sky garden etc.. This is something I hope Blk 79 can have. Can avoid having "free fallers" or

hooligans from coming up either to end their lives or commit "illegal" acts such as vandalism

etc..

Cheers

Hi Yeoman,

I have been actively doing my part to inform HDB parking enforcement as I am really fed up with all these free loaders.

However, it seems the vendor that HDB engaged for our area always do not appear or will relay a false report back to the HDB carpark enforcement call centre that these free loaders have gone by the time they arrive.

So, we are basically playing a losing game against these freeloaders. However, you may contact the HDB officer in charge of our area. Mr THAM KAI HONG ( Tel: 65515660), HDB Carpark Section. We need more residents to feedback to HDB so that they can take more concrete measures.

Hopefully, they will implement ERP parking at our MSCP. These will definitely deter all those free loaders and free up space for us residents.

Yo Pooh,

Good job there bro. On my way home tonight, saw a parking enforcer doing her rounds ard 8pm.

But well, the free loaders are not dumb either, they normally come after 10pm or later i think.

Will feedback to this Mr Tham. Any email address? easier to email to him rather than call.

I doubt they will implement ERP parking though..

Btw I heard that the new TPY HDB project (The Peak) will have card access for their

sky garden etc.. This is something I hope Blk 79 can have. Can avoid having "free fallers" or

hooligans from coming up either to end their lives or commit "illegal" acts such as vandalism

etc..

Cheers

Hi Yeoman,

I don't have his email address. You can try emailling him at the general emal address hdbcarparks@hdb.gov.sg.

No use calling and speaking to them also. They just try to Tai Chi the problem away. With the email, at least there's black and white. And if the situation don't get better, we can escalate this to the MP for our area with the Tai Chi letters from HDB :P

Yup. Saw the auntie the other day. Think we came back about the same time. Maybe you can help feedback and tell them to step up checks for freeloaders around midnight. I know of a dark brown Lexus. This freeloader does not have a season parking disc and always park around deck 4B or 5B. Can't believe these "rich" freeloaders can't afford to pay for proper parking. What a disgrace. The driver should :bangwall:

Any low floored neighbours "disturbed" by this continuous car alarm siren throughout the night?

I believed its the same off peak car that caused this disturbance. :curse:

It happended few mths back also.. :furious:

This neighbour ought to be :fire:

If you are reading this, kindly do something to your car alarm. Thank you.

I believed the neighbours opposite our blk will suffer most as they are closer

to the mscp..

Hey neighbours,

- i notice there r sum ppl sleeping on e metal benches over e nite.

- the same ppl wil occupy e same bench every nite. Esp e 1 behind e lift lobby at blk E.

- to mi, they dun look local.

- any1 notive dat?

- any Residents On Patrol here?

:unsure:

Hey neighbours,

- i notice there r sum ppl sleeping on e metal benches over e nite.

- the same ppl wil occupy e same bench every nite. Esp e 1 behind e lift lobby at blk E.

- to mi, they dun look local.

- any1 notive dat?

- any Residents On Patrol here?

:unsure:

yup, spotted every nite.