Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi TPY, buzz off ! If u don't stay in blk 79, u won't understand our problem. U are not welcome in this thread.

Still making urself a nuisance after one year. Leopard never change it's spot. 8|

I really hope people here are not making request out of dream. too much time in dreaming Hee heee, hope you can get the waz so call card system, bar the un-wanted people out..

tan ku ku.... after one year of complain still the same shoe kanna stolen... fact is fact. After making noise, going up to the paper a year ago, feedback really work here?

Meow is in paper so what?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi TPY, buzz off ! If u don't stay in blk 79, u won't understand our problem. U are not welcome in this thread.

Still making urself a nuisance after one year. Leopard never change it's spot. 8|

haha pardon him, too free at home nothing to do so come and disturb ppl again.

just treat him as invisible. ;)

Old bird comes in and out often. Birdy's friend MMS anyhow flies.... :D

hahaha ya... treat this "too free guy" as invisible.. after blocking his message, i find life more peaceful. :D

1) Shercjw

2) twinklestarzz

3) Stormcontrol

4)Roy777ong

5)Yeoman

6)meowie49

7)M&M

8)Dracula

9)Shivan

10) Alister

11) Meepok

12) Babymaro

hahaha ya... treat this "too free guy" as invisible.. after blocking his message, i find life more peaceful. :D

Ha ha then birdy friends nose must be itchy in times......

1) Shercjw

2) twinklestarzz

3) Stormcontrol

4)Roy777ong

5)Yeoman

6)meowie49

7)M&M

8)Dracula

9)Shivan

10) Alister

11) Meepok

12) Babymaro

13) TPY (DO NOT SUPPORT)icon13.gif

After the last of our complaints few months back, they finally installed some CCTVs and additional lights at the 12th storey sky garden... it was peaceful for awhile. Now, all the problems are back. Either the CCTVs are just for wayang or the troublemakers are getting bolder.

Although I really hope this petition will work, but deep down inside I know very well how this will all end... If I'm not wrong, they mentioned that installing a card access system is not a feasible option. (ie: too expensive and who's going to pay?) That's why I suppose they installed the CCTV as the next best option.

Beside missing slippers and glue sniffing punks, quite a number of cars were also vandalised in the MSCP over the months... even the boys in blue can't do anything about it. There was talk of even installing CCTVs in the carpark... but if the CCTVs are like the wayang ones in the sky garden, what's the point? It's as good as placing an empty police car on every floor!

I'm sure they have the financial ability to setup the card access system, it's just a matter of their needs and wants. They sure don't want residents in all other HDB estates clamouring to have card access systems too once they hear of us doing so! Then, where's the money left for them to play the market???

Don't forget our Mdm Lee is now back in the game to lose more billions after Mr Ang Mo decided not to be the scapegoat... do we really want to give them the chance to plunder the CPF kitty or taxpayer's money again? Assuming that there's still money left inside the CPF kitty... ha!

After the last of our complaints few months back, they finally installed some CCTVs and additional lights at the 12th storey sky garden... it was peaceful for awhile. Now, all the problems are back. Either the CCTVs are just for wayang or the troublemakers are getting bolder.

Although I really hope this petition will work, but deep down inside I know very well how this will all end... If I'm not wrong, they mentioned that installing a card access system is not a feasible option. (ie: too expensive and who's going to pay?) That's why I suppose they installed the CCTV as the next best option.

Beside missing slippers and glue sniffing punks, quite a number of cars were also vandalised in the MSCP over the months... even the boys in blue can't do anything about it. There was talk of even installing CCTVs in the carpark... but if the CCTVs are like the wayang ones in the sky garden, what's the point? It's as good as placing an empty police car on every floor!

I'm sure they have the financial ability to setup the card access system, it's just a matter of their needs and wants. They sure don't want residents in all other HDB estates clamouring to have card access systems too once they hear of us doing so! Then, where's the money left for them to play the market???

Don't forget our Mdm Lee is now back in the game to lose more billions after Mr Ang Mo decided not to be the scapegoat... do we really want to give them the chance to plunder the CPF kitty or taxpayer's money again? Assuming that there's still money left inside the CPF kitty... ha!

This makes senses. Rather than wasting time money sending MMS, petition. u know u are living in HDB, acknowledge the fact.

Of course, to choose as a wise person of boo boo bird, who wants to be a Birdy that alway flew to the wrong place, wrong saloon... :P

YO Mark,

Heard you have gone thru your customary wedding.

Congrats!! Did u kena any ICT for this yr?

Haha yeah thanks bro!

My ICT is on 19 Jan 2010 (High Key)

You got kena too? or another batch?

1) Shercjw

2) twinklestarzz

3) Stormcontrol

4)Roy777ong

5)Yeoman

6)meowie49

7)M&M

8)Dracula

9)Shivan

10) Alister

11) Meepok

12) Babymaro

13) zanie98

Hey guys... I think i am e first victim as i when i make a report at e police post.. e officer told me i was e only one kana mischief in Toa Payoh... My car was parked at level oneA jus next to e handicap lot fr ard 1130am-1730pm... after i made a police report, i went reccee to see other cars gt kana anot.. and i found tat afew silver colour cars kana oso.. so i thought e person aims only at silver cars.. but few days later i notice a blue car parked at e lot next to e handicap lot kana mischief.. then i started to notice tat quite of number of cars kana scratched and sprayed of paint as well... Hope tat e authorities can do something abt it.. and not jus e 'routine' patrolling car....

Hi guys,

After so long, the vandals are back! My car kena a very deep scratch across the bonnet ard 2 weeks ago. The car was parked on level 1A. I think the Mazda/ Lexus beside me also kena. Mine's a black car so this rules out only silver cars kena. I let the indian uncle wash my car but it still kena scratched. So for sure not the indian uncle.

Anymore suggestions?

1) Shercjw

2) twinklestarzz

3) Stormcontrol

4)Roy777ong

5)Yeoman

6)meowie49

7)M&M

8)Dracula

9)Shivan

10) Alister

11) Meepok

12) Babymaro

13) zanie98

14) ms_white

15) shay_d

responding to 2 MMS ah...plus shay_d's...total 3!

just wondering, if they agree to install gate or whatever la...but on condition that the residents of these 5 blocks have to fork out money, how? :P

Wah i didnt know this thread is on going...very good...anyway i received the sms...here's my support!! :D

1) Shercjw

2) twinklestarzz

3) Stormcontrol

4)Roy777ong

5)Yeoman

6)meowie49

7)M&M

8)Dracula

9)Shivan

10) Alister

11) Meepok

12) Babymaro