Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

hey thanks for all the reply with regards with the feature wall.

at least I knw I am not being conned.

next is, who is doing a platform in the MBR here?

what is the price range?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey thanx for all the info and help...hmm ive never joined any forum for discussions before hehe thats why im so direct with infos...hehe thanks for the advice...now kinda regret but cant take back my words....haha

once again thanks!!

Anyone has any contact to Fenshui Master?.

Can please PM me their name and contact please?.

If convenient can also post it here, otherwise, can PM me also.

thank you...thank you..!

For those who have not bought your LCD TV & sound system, there is a computer fair coming up. Might have free gift. So do plan what you want and wait for it.

29Nov - 2Dec

Singapore Expo 5 - 6

11am - 9pm

http://www.sitex.com.sg/

Dear Neighbours,

I am about to commence my renovation soon. I am currently looking to purchase my aircon. I know a number of you had made your aircon purchases. Can you kindly pm me the cost and system that you had chosen?

Sianz, annual value of HDB flats will be revised as per CNA report this morning. Dunno if the revision will affect the AV of our beloved toa payoh flats.

Sianz. My laptop crashed...my information and photos are probably all gone..waiting for service centre's assessment.

sob sob...

As an IT person, my advice to all in future, backup all your data into a portable HDD. But don't relied solely on the portable HDD as it is more prone to crashes as well.

Mapleleaf, there might be a way to salvage your data, get a new laptop HDD and install with windows OS. Then buy a casing for the crashed HDD and see if you still can access it.

Hi. I'm a Blk 79A resident-to-be. So happy to see a forum here dedicated to our home. My unit is miserably small, a 4-rm 75 sqm unit at above 35th storey. Any future neighbours?

For those who have not bought your LCD TV & sound system, there is a computer fair coming up. Might have free gift. So do plan what you want and wait for it.

29Nov - 2Dec

Singapore Expo 5 - 6

11am - 9pm

http://www.sitex.com.sg/

hihi

do u all think will be cheaper to buy at the computer fair? :P

Sianz. My laptop crashed...my information and photos are probably all gone..waiting for service centre's assessment.

sob sob...

Hi mapleleaf,

My laptop crashed before as well but my ID dept was able to preserve the info of every data in my laptop. But i presume it was because the HDD was not damaged. So perhaps there might be some flicker of hope for you :P

Hi. I'm a Blk 79A resident-to-be. So happy to see a forum here dedicated to our home. My unit is miserably small, a 4-rm 75 sqm unit at above 35th storey. Any future neighbours?

Hi Tris,

Welcome to the neighbourhood. Think you will soon be collecting your keys looking at the progess of construction of your building :)

Hi Tris,

I'm slightly below level 35. #34-XX :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by howlupjac

Hi Tris,

I'm slightly below level 35. #34-XX :thumbs up:

Hi howlupjac

I'm at #38-XX !! Is urs a 75sqm unit too?

Edited by tris28