Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hey Jacky,

So many questions u expect me 2ask on ur behalf ah? U ask them urself la, I wanna listen & ask other qns oso, hee.

He willing 2arrange meetin, I tot gd we can hear frm horse's mouth any advice.., and we oso feedback our many probs encountered... so, wat their course of action?..

- wait i ask too much qns, kana mark, how?

- wait i got no bonus frm gahment, how?

- wait i got no incentive, how?

- wait i got no U-Save, how?

- wait i got no ... , how... :wacko:

- btw, i was told 1 'reporter' came 2 my unit yesterday & took some pix while my 'workers' r working.

- i dun think it is rite. Futhermore all works r within e scope of hdb reno guildelines.

- mayb i talk 2 much in forum liao, oleady started 2 b marked. :fire:

- my qns beli e straight 4ward & direct oleady lah. ur 'angmo' so e 'chim', if u canot understand then i start 2 worry liao.

- worry wat? worry e ppl concern frm HDB, TC, RCC & NPC canot answer. :lol:

:rofl:

Edited by jaCKY777

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
- wait i ask too much qns, kana mark, how?

- wait i got no bonus frm gahment, how?

- wait i got no incentive, how?

- wait i got no U-Save, how?

- wait i got no ... , how... :wacko:

- btw, i was told 1 'reporter' came 2 my unit yesterday & took some pix while my 'workers' r working.

- i dun think it is rite. Futhermore all works r within e scope of hdb reno guildelines.

- mayb i talk 2 much in forum liao, oleady started 2 b marked. :fire:

- my qns beli e straight 4ward & direct oleady lah. ur 'angmo' so e 'chim', if u canot understand then i start 2 worry liao.

- worry wat? worry e ppl concern frm HDB, TC, RCC & NPC canot answer. :lol:

:rofl:

Wah! got reporter somemore? You building a golden palace in your home ah? Hmmm..... Lata become Blk 79 Showroom ah. Hehe.... :notti:

Wah! got reporter somemore? You building a golden palace in your home ah? Hmmm..... Lata become Blk 79 Showroom ah. Hehe.... :notti:

- simple reno, no feature, no tv console, no divider, no shoe storage cum seatee, no mirror mirror everywhere.

- i wonder wat 2 see?

- somemore jus started.

:wacko:

Reported in the news today. The Newpaper~~

- published?

- wat izit regarding?

- big or small pg?

- any pix?

- dun tel mi i really kana arrow?

:fire:

:o

Benefit for those whom did not buy the papers :notti:

We got the famous Meowie49 and Jacky777 in the news! :dancingqueen:

Click for a bigger picture :notti:

tnp200808smrc5.th.jpg

Quote of the day!

"When the HDB guy came, we asked if he can take the neighbour's (doorbell casing) for us first. He checked and said theirs was stolen too."

- Forum writer meowie49, whose TV splitter and doorbell casing were stolen

:yamseng:

tnp200808smrc5.th.jpg

Quote of the day!

"When the HDB guy came, we asked if he can take the neighbour's (doorbell casing) for us first. He checked and said theirs was stolen too."

Wow this is great! Finally the window for the masses to note the problems! Hopefully the MIB will start to take action now that this has gone to the media.

Haha, Meowie and Jacky are now celebraties! :thumbs up: Maybe u guys wanna start your own blogs and become like xiaxue and co. Hehe.

- simple reno, no feature, no tv console, no divider, no shoe storage cum seatee, no mirror mirror everywhere.

- i wonder wat 2 see?

- somemore jus started.

:wacko:

- published?

- wat izit regarding?

- big or small pg?

- any pix?

- dun tel mi i really kana arrow?

:fire:

:o

Hi Jacky.

Wow.. you're famous overnight liao... Read the new paper report... Meowie and you are both heroes.

Kudos to The New Paper reporters who highlighted our plight........

And for the comment that nothing much can be do to secure the sky garden, i really hope that something can be done...... HDB spokesman really can talk cock without blinking an eye. " Security factors are carefully considered in the design of HDB flats and precincts".

If that is really true, why is there such a heated debate here. HDB think we residents "Makan already, Very Free hor". :furious:

A public housing estate does not always mean the common areas should be made public. Especially if it is out of sight from the public.

tnp200808smrc5.th.jpg

Quote of the day!

Finally, public awareness of the situation!

But it seems to focus more on the thefts rather than the on-goings on the sky garden. But it's a start.

The HDB spokesman said: "Security factors are carefully considered in the design of HDB flats and precincts. The sky garden adopts an open concept that is seen easily from the surrounding blocks. Carparks are built at easily accessible locations with decks and staircases that can be viewed by residents."

But residents themselves need to be vigilant, the spokesman added, especially if the precinct is new and residents are moving in progressively.

Got said like never said like that... in short, I think he meant "You die your business".

I wonder which surrounding blocks have a clear view of the 12th level sky garden??? HDB Hub?? S'pore Flyer??? Or they expect those 13th floor units next to the sky garden to be their 24/7 security guards??? If it can be clearly seen, then why so much vandalism and mayhem??? I think a primary school kid can tell a much better 'story'!

But it seems to focus more on the thefts rather than the on-goings on the sky garden. But it's a start.

The HDB spokesman said: "Security factors are carefully considered in the design of HDB flats and precincts. The sky garden adopts an open concept that is seen easily from the surrounding blocks. Carparks are built at easily accessible locations with decks and staircases that can be viewed by residents."

But residents themselves need to be vigilant, the spokesman added, especially if the precinct is new and residents are moving in progressively.

Got said like never said like that... in short, I think he meant "You die your business".

I wonder which surrounding blocks have a clear view of the 12th level sky garden??? HDB Hub?? S'pore Flyer??? Or they expect those 13th floor units next to the sky garden to be their 24/7 security guards??? If it can be clearly seen, then why so much vandalism and mayhem??? I think a primary school kid can tell a much better 'story'!

At least it's a start. Now that this forum is under media spotlight, let rip of every complaint! :sport-smiley-004:

Oops, havent moved in yet so cant really contribute much. Paiseh ;)

Edited by Vlanze

Hey neighbours,

- yah. jus bought a copy at 7-11, got a can of 'mili' brand mushrooms FREE. :sport-smiley-004:

- s reported, somebody in 79 had wrote in 2 e Straits Time 2 voice out his/her concern on security issues etc.

- who har? izit u who r reading my posting now? :unsure:

- s reported, measures & actions r being taken. But i find e facts r not totally correct.

- s reported, replies in Renotalk were being quoted & published.

- s i said earlier, many 'external ppl' r reading e Renotalk forum, particularly e more popular thread like TPY Ctrl Blk79.

- s e forum is very 'open', every sentence is being read, every meaning between e lines is being interpreted.

:deal:

- lucky neber post wrong info or bad comments. :yeah:

- lucky neber publish my unit's pix. :no:

- if not wait attracts even more 'Red Ants'. :help:

:bleah:

Hey neighbours,

- yah. jus bought a copy at 7-11, got a can of 'mili' brand mushrooms FREE. :sport-smiley-004:

- s reported, somebody in 79 had wrote in 2 e Straits Time 2 voice out his/her concern on security issues etc.

- who har? izit u who r reading my posting now? :unsure:

- s reported, measures & actions r being taken. But i find e facts r not totally correct.

- s reported, replies in Renotalk were being quoted & published.

- s i said earlier, many 'external ppl' r reading e Renotalk forum, particularly e more popular thread like TPY Ctrl Blk79.

- s e forum is very 'open', every sentence is being read, every meaning between e lines is being interpreted.

:deal:

- lucky neber post wrong info or bad comments. :yeah:

- lucky neber publish my unit's pix. :no:

- if not wait attracts even more 'Red Ants'. :help:

:bleah:

Don't need scared lah... you were only telling the truth mah... never knew they caught glue sniffers and still got Residents on Watch (ROW) some more!

yeah... measures & actions are being taken... like real... show me??... just paint over the walls and put up banner telling people to secure their flats only... or maybe i'm expecting too much again???

I'm sure these reporters will read between the lines.... maybe only those from New Paper... not too sure about those from State Times... I mean Straits Times.... if only they had reporters from The Monitor... wah i tell you... it will be **** on earth now!

So still need to meet with the TC and NPP people??? Now that the **** has literally hit the fan.... what more don't they know???

No lah. I think they "HDB" mean that the sky garden can be seen clearly with a high power binoculars from the surrounding blocks (HDB Hub office).... But the HDB highly paid officer are too busy cracking their brains on how to "Tai Chi" such problems to watch the sky garden lah.

Wow. Ultimate..... These HDB and SPF people, if they lose their jobs, can make very good public relations people. All the Marcom degree holders better watch out for competition....haha

Don't need scared lah... you were only telling the truth mah... never knew they caught glue sniffers and still got Residents on Watch (ROW) some more!

yeah... measures & actions are being taken... like real... show me??... just paint over the walls and put up banner telling people to secure their flats only... or maybe i'm expecting too much again???

I'm sure these reporters will read between the lines.... maybe only those from New Paper... not too sure about those from State Times... I mean Straits Times.... if only they had reporters from The Monitor... wah i tell you... it will be **** on earth now!

So still need to meet with the TC and NPP people??? Now that the **** has literally hit the fan.... what more don't they know???

Yeah actually i saw a student being handcuffed and brought to the petrol car a few weeks back at 79C in front of the bus stop. My guess it could be one of the glue sniffers or "Michael Fay" wannabe graffiti artist.

Should ask them to read between my lines man..... Hehe... :notti:

The Straits Times seldom publish "Gossip" news ah, normally its either TNP, TODAY or LHWB loh. ST only publish the Bull & Bear, Anwar, $$$ not enough issues and who giving $$$ to who next lah. Where got time to entertain news like Blk 79 TPY? :dancingqueen: