Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

haha..england, i thought u want to come in and said england going to win world cup. keke

England is like liverpool loh, always support but always cant win at big stage. keke :D

:fire: cheap shot Ang...cheap shot :fire:

on another note, Team Oranje, Spain and England gets my support for the WC...hehe :D

So the last of this t-blog turns out to be a discussion on EPL, ha!

Think it should be Chelsea winning the EPL this season after getting knocked out by Mourinhno; they got plenty of rest and should win it.

Cheers.

England, welcome to everton park. Haha. :)

Yeah, will be cheering on Chelski and ARSEnal for the rest of the season. ;)

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey ang, oh no wonder you always slam LFC. cos they always make you lose money right? lol....i think its not easy to bet on liverpool cos they're so unpredictable - when you think they'd win, they'll lose. when you think they'd lose, they'll win. hahaha frustrating right!

and hor, i'm sure ferguson is not dumb enough to write liverpool off as title contenders. even if we may not be so much of a threat compared to chelsea, manure and lfc has such a longstanding bitter rivalry that offers him enough reason to sign owen to piss off the fans. :rolleyes:

wahaha...so now u finally know why!! :bangwall:

Nowadays dont bet on liverpool liao, only when against big team, and they have good odds, then bet on them. haha :yamseng:

Yes, i do agree with Lilith that Fergie signed Owen to spite us. As i had told my soccer buddies, Owen has always been in it for the money and fame. He's so deperate that he threw away his loyalty when he signed for the Devils. :angry2:

So is it true that liverpool fans are really angry when owen went over?? I doubt so leh, esp when owen has already left liverpool for quite sometime already. Just like Lilith who is a die hard for liverpool, but she didnt realise owen may win his 1st epl until u mention.

See the logic?

:fire: cheap shot Ang...cheap shot :fire:

on another note, Team Oranje, Spain and England gets my support for the WC...hehe :D

Yeah yeah, I support orange also, but it is not the team as before already!! :curse:

Intersting enuff....the big 4 all have nicks that relate to the part of the body that dispense the waste.....

1. Manure (all waste)

2. chelsi (SI, cantonese for waste)

3. ARSEnal (dispensing the waste)

4. LiverPOO (generic name for all waste_

lol

Intersting enuff....the big 4 all have nicks that relate to the part of the body that dispense the waste.....

1. Manure (all waste)

lol

:D:D:bangwall::good:

haha..england, i thought u want to come in and said england going to win world cup. keke

England is like liverpool loh, always support but always cant win at big stage. keke :D

I think you cannot say that England is in the same mould as Liverpool. Liverpool won many. 5 times European champion and the team that won the most EPL championship though they now share the same record as Man Utd since Man Utd won last season. This season Liverpool is very inconsistent but I am sure they will bounce back given the quality of players except for Lucas and Carra, I think.

England, on the other hand, is a different prospect altogether. Apart from that 1966 world cup, they have got nothing to show for it becoz they dont have a lot of depth via a via Spain, Argentina, Brazil etc. Nonetheless, England should at least get pass the group stage coz now they are starting to play like a team.

Cheers.

Thank you for the welcome. I think Everton have a good player in Arteta and he should consider playing for Liverpool in the same position as Xabi Alonso.

Cheers.

I think you cannot say that England is in the same mould as Liverpool. Liverpool won many. 5 times European champion and the team that won the most EPL championship though they now share the same record as Man Utd since Man Utd won last season. This season Liverpool is very inconsistent but I am sure they will bounce back given the quality of players except for Lucas and Carra, I think.

England, on the other hand, is a different prospect altogether. Apart from that 1966 world cup, they have got nothing to show for it becoz they dont have a lot of depth via a via Spain, Argentina, Brazil etc. Nonetheless, England should at least get pass the group stage coz now they are starting to play like a team.

Cheers.

:good: Good details!

Totally agree with u. But as usual, they always play well in qualifying and group stage, then suddenly the team work can be all gone.

Thank you for the welcome. I think Everton have a good player in Arteta and he should consider playing for Liverpool in the same position as Xabi Alonso.

Cheers.

I thought Arteta was more of a winger or play maker role?

So is it true that liverpool fans are really angry when owen went over?? I doubt so leh, esp when owen has already left liverpool for quite sometime already. Just like Lilith who is a die hard for liverpool, but she didnt realise owen may win his 1st epl until u mention.

See the logic?

well, personally speaking, i wasn't angry when owen joined them. like you said, he'd already left lfc a while ago. i think i was just annoyed..its like your gf left you for another guy. then this guy dumps her. and now, she's with your ultimate rival. you don't feel anger, cos the emotions are long gone, but you still get a bit pissed. i hope you get what i mean! lol :D

1. Manure (all waste)

lol

:rofl: this is a good one..

Cheers.

yay, england, thanks for standing up for lfc. :P are you purely an england supporter? or do you follow an epl team as well?

Edited by lilithfiend

Cheers.

he is a good player but im sure Aquilani is better then him (and younger). Rafa just have to put more faith in Aqua-man. :bangwall:

someone has to fill Xabi's void and it shd be Gerrard instead of Aquilani. Aquilani needs time on the ball and u cant do that in the middle of the park in the EPL. he is more agile and from what i have seen, more brainier than Stevie G, so he shd play off Torres. :)

heard we are keen on Javi Martinez....again! maybe its time to offload Lucas to Fulham. :yeah:

well, personally speaking, i wasn't angry when owen joined them. like you said, he'd already left lfc a while ago. i think i was just annoyed..its like your gf left you for another guy. then this guy dumps her. and now, she's with your ultimate rival. you don't feel anger, cos the emotions are long gone, but you still get a bit pissed. i hope you get what i mean! lol :D

:lol: Lilith's analogy on Owen is abt right. :good:

we are not angry per say, more of annoyed. he came thru the ranks and is considered a scouse mah.

so to play for the arch rivals regardless if he is abt to retire is considered a huge betrayal leh.

i dun have first hand experience of the scouse rivalry or LFC MANUre passion, but from what i gathered from my foreign buddies, its tense on matchdays and build up to it. normally its just friendly banter but got limit mah. and Owen crossed it. :fire:

can u imagine becks or scholes or Rooney playing for Liverpool somewhere in their career?

they'll be cruxified by the Manc scums i tell u... :o

:good: Good details!

Totally agree with u. But as usual, they always play well in qualifying and group stage, then suddenly the team work can be all gone.

I thought Arteta was more of a winger or play maker role?

Brother Angteko,

I think Areta is a playmaker.

Cheers.

:rofl: this is a good one..

yay, england, thanks for standing up for lfc. :P are you purely an england supporter? or do you follow an epl team as well?

Brother Lilithfiend,

I am just being factual about Liverpool and England. Both are different.

Yes, am an England supporter. Hope you are one too!

No, I dont follow EPL closely these days. Having said that, I think Chelsea have a good chance to win the EPL championship this season.

Cheers.

he is a good player but im sure Aquilani is better then him (and younger). Rafa just have to put more faith in Aqua-man. :bangwall:

someone has to fill Xabi's void and it shd be Gerrard instead of Aquilani. Aquilani needs time on the ball and u cant do that in the middle of the park in the EPL. he is more agile and from what i have seen, more brainier than Stevie G, so he shd play off Torres. :)

heard we are keen on Javi Martinez....again! maybe its time to offload Lucas to Fulham. :yeah:

Aquilani is a quality player with good left and right foot. Have you seen him play for Italy under 21?

Liverpool need someone who can provide the deadly defence splitting pass and Gerrard is not of them.

Sell Lucas, Kuyt, Ngog, Carra.

Yeah yeah, I also like aqua man!! And I believe next season he should be able to adapt liao, if not he become Akua! haha :D

Javi also another 1 I like leh. Buy buy!! :sport-smiley-004:

:lol: Lilith's analogy on Owen is abt right. :good:

we are not angry per say, more of annoyed. he came thru the ranks and is considered a scouse mah.

so to play for the arch rivals regardless if he is abt to retire is considered a huge betrayal leh.

i dun have first hand experience of the scouse rivalry or LFC MANUre passion, but from what i gathered from my foreign buddies, its tense on matchdays and build up to it. normally its just friendly banter but got limit mah. and Owen crossed it. :fire:

can u imagine becks or scholes or Rooney playing for Liverpool somewhere in their career?

they'll be cruxified by the Manc scums i tell u... :o

No lah..even if becks now go to Man City, I doubt there will be any feelings.

Anyway, he is a totally useless player now. Never like him b4. haha :bleah:

The other 2 are still at manu, so cannot compare.

Aquilani is a quality player with good left and right foot. Have you seen him play for Italy under 21?

Liverpool need someone who can provide the deadly defence splitting pass and Gerrard is not of them.

Sell Lucas, Kuyt, Ngog, Carra.

Dont sell Kuyt lah, I still like to see some siao kia like him that cheong cheong cheong one!! :yeah:

Edited by Angteko

Brother Angteko,

I have to agree with you that the wallpaper in your living room is nice. Do you have a compatible lighting in the living room to blend with the wallpaper? Seems like the wallpaper kinda dominates the living room. What colour is the wardrobe door?

If Mourinhno is going to replace Benitez, Kuyt will go and Lucas will go for sure 100%. Liverpool dont need a headless chicken running mad and christ's sake, he doesnt seem to be able to control the ball. This kind of player probably is good for central defending. Having said that, Mourinhno is more likely to end up in Man Utd should he go back to England once again.

Cheers.