Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

it will be used by hb as office..weather very hot nowadays, everywhere also need aircon. hb said if he could, he would put one in the kitchen too...lol.. :lol:
spot on man... nowadays, no aircon will melt into a puddle of water. i bought a standing fan to put in the dining room, which can be shifted to the kitchen when i'm cooking.

how's the bathtub coming along?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
spot on man... nowadays, no aircon will melt into a puddle of water. i bought a standing fan to put in the dining room, which can be shifted to the kitchen when i'm cooking.

my place got no space for standing fan! best we could do was a ceiling fan in the living room.

the tub is done (finally)! will take pics when we're there tmr for our a/c installation..

you also using creation? haha what a small world...

air cooler? like those portable aircon is it? the room is small and walking space is really limited, don't think we'll have space for a portable one leh..

Yup Yup, am using creation also, signed the package when I went to the exhibition in May.

Quite true hor, better make use of the wall when the place is small. :D

Yup Yup, am using creation also, signed the package when I went to the exhibition in May.

Quite true hor, better make use of the wall when the place is small. :D

just to give you a tiny little warning if you're using creation. they are very rigid about their "2 visits only" rule so don't expect them to make additional trips for site assessment etc. but if you're doing the standard bedrooms + hall combination, shouldn't be a problem..

erm....then i must be ancient??? :unsure: our aircon is basically white elephants. we r installing for the jus in case & also cos hubby will be shifting his students to our place for lessons so need aircon to minimize sound transmission. basically we can survive on standing fan on power level 1 and ocilliating. we also do not blow direct. my hubby even more ultimate, when i on the fan, he cover himself with blanket!!

erm....then i must be ancient??? :unsure: our aircon is basically white elephants. we r installing for the jus in case & also cos hubby will be shifting his students to our place for lessons so need aircon to minimize sound transmission. basically we can survive on standing fan on power level 1 and ocilliating. we also do not blow direct. my hubby even more ultimate, when i on the fan, he cover himself with blanket!!
is ur place breezy? cos my home got no breeze one, tt's y very humid.

Nobody will know, even jeffcraze until she engaged me. Cos no intention to make know to anyone. Just want to give advises only. :yamseng:

Yup, me didn't had any idea till we talked abt RT one day.. Tat's how small this world is.. ;) But, jaskel, cannot deny the fact u now more and more famous in RT le.. :D

is ur place breezy? cos my home got no breeze one, tt's y very humid.

there are some breeze. but there are humid days as well. we still do not on the aircon.

Haha.. I a bit similar to yr hubby.. On fan also can cover blanket.. :P

muahahah your hb so funny...nowadays avg temperature no longer 26 degrees. can go up to 32 degrees! we will die without aircon! we sound spoilt :P but even my hb's grandaunt who only uses the fan and never the aircon and who used to think we're mad for installing so many aircon in our place, now agrees that weather is too hot. she's always asking me "why weather so hot nowadays ah?"

but when we sleep, we set timer to auto off at 4 or 5am..

Yup, me didn't had any idea till we talked abt RT one day.. Tat's how small this world is.. ;) But, jaskel, cannot deny the fact u now more and more famous in RT le.. :D

oh u mean u didn't get jaskel's contact thru RT ah? i thought u got his contact here...and ya jaskel is getting v.famous liao. don't be superstar can already la, right jaskel? :notti:

oh u mean u didn't get jaskel's contact thru RT ah? i thought u got his contact here...and ya jaskel is getting v.famous liao. don't be superstar can already la, right jaskel? :notti:

Nope, was introduced to him through hubby's buddy.. :D

muahahah your hb so funny...nowadays avg temperature no longer 26 degrees. can go up to 32 degrees! we will die without aircon! we sound spoilt :P but even my hb's grandaunt who only uses the fan and never the aircon and who used to think we're mad for installing so many aircon in our place, now agrees that weather is too hot. she's always asking me "why weather so hot nowadays ah?"
i know i'm spoilt. hahaha.

i know i'm spoilt. hahaha.

i used to be buay tahan hot weather too.... kana trained by him lor. so now even when the weather is up to 35 degress like last yr June/July, we only up the power level of the fan, still no aircon.... haiz....

but when we sleep, we set timer to auto off at 4 or 5am..

Don't want to be "superstar" :D ....limited myself to 4 projects per mth and soon will be 2 projects per mth. No point taking so many and can't delivery on the standard and quality of work.

Haha.. I a bit similar to yr hubby.. On fan also can cover blanket.. :P

Lol! I'm also the same; every night I have to cover with a blanket or I'll freeze at night even with a small fan.