Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

12.jpg

11.jpg

wah, i think u need one entire bottle of dettol for that. *faints*

my aircon ppl also did so many gaps in the trunking. so i got them to come back and seal it up! then got my contractor uncle to get his workers to paint my trunking in the same colours of the wall in that room.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi pcomaster, depends on the installers you get la..maybe yours will be better? anyway, creation have agreed to come down and rectify the trunking..we will have to be there for this. now trying to get them to do it this saturday...

one more thing i left out, we couldn't test the aircon after it was installed cos electricity kept tripping. no idea why..jaskel said he would go down and have a look today. the installers probably didn't even test it otherwise they would have told us that the electricity trips! argh.

[/quo

Hi Lilithfiend, thank you for comforting...aiyah why these works dont do a good job so that they dun have to do double works? 8|

wah, they like this dirty ur toilet! :angry:

ya, aircon, we must make sure we around so they will not do a sloppy work.

ya we also wanted to be around..unfortunately we had no idea the installation would take one whole day.

that was pee btw...just realised i didn't state it clearly in my first post. :unsure:

wah, i think u need one entire bottle of dettol for that. *faints*

my aircon ppl also did so many gaps in the trunking. so i got them to come back and seal it up! then got my contractor uncle to get his workers to paint my trunking in the same colours of the wall in that room.

haha pinktini..no la one bottle of dettol would be too much..i don't like the smell of dettol...eughhh.

oh your aircon trunking oso alot of gaps ah? were u around when they did the trunking?

Hi Lilithfiend, thank you for comforting...aiyah why these works dont do a good job so that they dun have to do double works? 8|

ya i also ask myself many times the same question. :bangwall: nvm, already arranged for them to come down friday to rectify everything..

haha pinktini..no la one bottle of dettol would be too much..i don't like the smell of dettol...eughhh.

oh your aircon trunking oso alot of gaps ah? were u around when they did the trunking?

haha, one bottle of dettol and one bottle of perfume. :X

i wasn't around when they did the trunking. my supervising uncle got tell them abt the gaps, but they nv fix it. then after the house all done up alr, i did one round checking of the entire house and paste notes all over the house, and Uncle S got the aircon ppl to come down and seal the gaps up!

Complaints & Grievances

#1 - Looks like..... smells like......

We had to leave at about 5pm and left the aircon installers to finish up the work. When we left, the house had 3 aircon installers and 3 workers who came to clear the debris. Not sure who left last, but when we returned to the house to check later at night, we saw this:

Coffeeshop is just downstairs. Why, why, why?? At two different spots somemore - does it mean two different guys?

Hb and I went up again last night to Dettolize the floor.

This ppl really no sense of responsibility... How can they just pee like that..Disgusting lor!

one more thing i left out, we couldn't test the aircon after it was installed cos electricity kept tripping. no idea why..jaskel said he would go down and have a look today. the installers probably didn't even test it otherwise they would have told us that the electricity trips! argh.

Sorry, didn't went down your place yesterday. Today went down with the electricians to take a look on your air-con. Problem solved, although is not my problem. Now your air-con is working, u need to go and test the coldness.:P Had clean up your place before leaving. Found that your rubbish chute is dropping out, need to ask your contractor to fix it, don't just use silicone to secure it.

Also if u went up, try to tape the discharge hole and the water passageway at your cement motar base, so that stones, dirt, etc won't go in. Didn't bring masking tape with me today, if not will help u do it.

haha, one bottle of dettol and one bottle of perfume. :X

i wasn't around when they did the trunking. my supervising uncle got tell them abt the gaps, but they nv fix it. then after the house all done up alr, i did one round checking of the entire house and paste notes all over the house, and Uncle S got the aircon ppl to come down and seal the gaps up!

ok now's my turn to go around pasting post its to mark out problem trunking to be rectified...why can't they just do it once and do it properly? :bangwall:

This ppl really no sense of responsibility... How can they just pee like that..Disgusting lor!

ya i know!! i was quite mad..the worst part is we don't know who did it. could be the aircon people, could be the debris people. obviously none of them are going to own up.

Sorry, didn't went down your place yesterday. Today went down with the electricians to take a look on your air-con. Problem solved, although is not my problem. Now your air-con is working, u need to go and test the coldness. :P Had clean up your place before leaving. Found that your rubbish chute is dropping out, need to ask your contractor to fix it, don't just use silicone to secure it.

Also if u went up, try to tape the discharge hole and the water passageway at your cement motar base, so that stones, dirt, etc won't go in. Didn't bring masking tape with me today, if not will help u do it.

hi jaskel, thanks again for your help! as mentioned last night, we went up before seeing your post. tested the a/c and works liao..thank you! one less problem to think about.. also, thanks for sweeping our floors for us.. :P will tell my contractor about the chute and the water outlets..kam sia again! dunno what we would do without your advice & help.. :bow:

ok now's my turn to go around pasting post its to mark out problem trunking to be rectified...why can't they just do it once and do it properly? :bangwall:
maybe they're hoping we'll be chin chye and just accept it? but no way, not me! :no:

wun be me either~! I stationed myelf at the place to make sure they do a good job. regardless of feedback from others, it's always better to be safe than sorry!

wun be me either~! I stationed myelf at the place to make sure they do a good job. regardless of feedback from others, it's always better to be safe than sorry!

Hm.. So all ur external vendors are done on the weekend except for works done by edumnd?

Hm.. So all ur external vendors are done on the weekend except for works done by edumnd?

the only external vendor i hv is the aircon. but was done on weekday. no choice lor, take leave. So far, Edmund's works will also be done on sat cos he wants to complete asap for me.

the other external vendor would be......ME & HUBBY...hahaha...we will need to remove the sun-x n will be doing it ourselves. this would need weekends. no more leave :(

Edited by samgalz

how's the reno progress?

It's progressing well, i think :D . We finally have a targeted handover date: 28 July.

We changed our project manager last week..the previous one was disappointing. Our new PM is more zhai and we feel more at ease, no need to think so much about every nook and cranny of our reno to ensure nothing is left out.

What's been done over the past week:

- Windows have been replaced

- Bedroom doors have been installed

- Aircon trunking have been rectified

- False ceiling and other box up have been completed

- Hob, hood & oven have been delivered

- Measurements for main door + utility room door taken

To be done this week:

- Window grilles up on Tues

- Painting starts on Tues

- Carpentry in on Fri

- First round of cleaning

Pictures coming up shortly..

It's progressing well, i think :D . We finally have a targeted handover date: 28 July.

- First round of cleaning

wooo... good to know its going well! 28 july only 16 days away. hehe.

first round of cleaning, must go get the magic wiper, its like my favourite tool now, i use the wet & dry wipes and go up & down the walls to remove dust. hehehe, like that i no need climb stools to clean the top areas.

wooo... good to know its going well! 28 july only 16 days away. hehe.

first round of cleaning, must go get the magic wiper, its like my favourite tool now, i use the wet & dry wipes and go up & down the walls to remove dust. hehehe, like that i no need climb stools to clean the top areas.

yep, only 16 days away..hopefully can keep within that timeline..

the first round of cleaning is done by the contractor, not by us..our cleaning starts after HO i guess..not looking forward to that part! lol..

like that you must use alot of those wipes right? they're pricey! :P