Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi lilithfiend,

just saw ur reno blog, wah u moving in everton park? :)

i lived in everton park (blk 5) for 20plus years till i got married last year, moved into my new house.. :P

i now only visit my parents on weekends.... which block u staying??

everton park is a very convenient place to everywhere... especially chinatown when is CNY... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Brother Jaskel,

It seems to me that you are everywhere, small or big job, which is a good thing.

Sis fiend,

Congrats. The completion of your SOHO is not very far off.

Cheers.

hey england, long time no see! finally came out of your cave after WC eh? lol. anyway, your prediction about hodgson came true (disappointingly). though i was pretty encouraged when he signed cole. and obviously the news that torres & stevie g are staying worked in his favour. anyway, the real test is yet to come..

Oh Bro england long time no see, I'm only act as a middle man in this electrical works, not earning anything. :D

wah jaskel, don't say until like that mah! i know i never squeeze u until dry! :P

coming together well!

wanna see the final product!

thanks patsy, yes it is indeed coming along well..just at an excruciating pace..

hi lilithfiend,

just saw ur reno blog, wah u moving in everton park? :)

i lived in everton park (blk 5) for 20plus years till i got married last year, moved into my new house.. :P

i now only visit my parents on weekends.... which block u staying??

everton park is a very convenient place to everywhere... especially chinatown when is CNY... :D

hi emiahma, wat a coincidence! we don't get too many evertonians (ex or current) on here! where are you living now?

my block faces the police cantonment complex. and yes, it is in a great location which is one of the main reasons we bought it. we've already tried walking to tg pagar on a weekend and loved how quiet it was! can read at one of the cafes for hours..

Edited by lilithfiend

wah jaskel, don't say until like that mah! i know i never squeeze u until dry! :P

Hahaha :D But seriously, I really didn't earn a bit at all. With that price, its actually direct electrician quote not my quote at all.

Hahaha :D But seriously, I really didn't earn a bit at all. With that price, its actually direct electrician quote not my quote at all.

ok la, then we owe u a meal.. :D

anyway, did u receive my email yesterday? waiting for your reply..

Yeah!over Neil road,there is a cafe,which is very cosy and relax!It just a few shop houses away from the famous Japanese restaurant!

I live nearby at my parent place-Silat Avenue I think 2 bus stop away from everton park before I move to Racecourse.

Tg Pgar Hawker center Nasi Lemak and yong tauhu U must go and try!!! :good:

there is a famous jap restaurant on neil road? i had no idea, what's the name ah?

didn't know about the nasi lemak & yong tauhu @ tg pagar hawker centre also..shall try soon! wah rondy, you know all the good food around singapore ah..lol. you're like the resident hungrygowhere haha.. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Updates.

- Handover: Sat, 7 Aug. Delay due to carpentry errors.

- Balance works to be completed before move-in:

1) Epoxy for floors

2) Kitchen glass backing

3) Kitchen cabinet drawers/doors/shelves to be completed

4) Installation of sanitary fittings

5) Installation of blinds

6) Installation of main door, utility door and main gate

7) Balance electrical works

8) Painting touch-up

9) Installation of Citygas dryer and connection of hobs

- Targeted move-in date: Fri, 13 Aug

ok la, then we owe u a meal.. :D

anyway, did u receive my email yesterday? waiting for your reply..

there is a famous jap restaurant on neil road? i had no idea, what's the name ah?

didn't know about the nasi lemak & yong tauhu @ tg pagar hawker centre also..shall try soon! wah rondy, you know all the good food around singapore ah..lol. you're like the resident hungrygowhere haha.. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Updates.

1) Epoxy for floors

2) Kitchen glass backing

8) Painting touch-up

Hey Lilithfiend, wow hao liao can move in so soon liao. :good:

Mine just started and dont know true or not, my id said I can move in end of August(acturally I requested it), hopefully can...otherwise have to pay rental and PUB bills for both address leh..susa. :dribble:

Hey Lilithfiend, wow hao liao can move in so soon liao. :good:

Mine just started and dont know true or not, my id said I can move in end of August(acturally I requested it), hopefully can...otherwise have to pay rental and PUB bills for both address leh..susa. :dribble:

hi pcomaster, wow if u can move in by end aug that'll be really quick! pub for new home during reno isn't much la..so far we've paid like $10/mth. good luck ya..will check out your blog for updates :)

Some Updates.

1) Epoxy for floors

2) Kitchen glass backing

8) Painting touch-up

sweet..... moving in soon! having a dryer is good hor. now my mum-in-law say next time her clothes cannot dry, she bring over to dry. haha. looking forward to more pics!!

hi emiahma, wat a coincidence! we don't get too many evertonians (ex or current) on here! where are you living now?

my block faces the police cantonment complex. and yes, it is in a great location which is one of the main reasons we bought it. we've already tried walking to tg pagar on a weekend and loved how quiet it was! can read at one of the cafes for hours..

Oh i see... :) yes, very convenient to everywhere.. gg to orchard area oso have direct bus and travelling time is ok..

wah, hw much u bought ur flat? shld be ex ba.. hehe =)

anyway, are u married already? coz i have a frenz getting married soon and he oso bought a unit at everton park (facing the police complex too ) maybe ur hubby is my frenz. hahaha.. :P

i am nw temporary living in amk, my new house at punggol, ready by end of this year....

Some Updates.

1) Epoxy for floors

2) Kitchen glass backing

8) Painting touch-up

It's finally Friday! *heaves a sigh of relief*

Tomorrow will be our handover but still got some outstanding stuff like the glass backing & electrical that will have to be done next week.

What tomorrow looks like:

1) Installation of sanitary fittings @ 10am

2) Installation of blinds @ 11am

3) Installation of main door, utility door @ __ am/pm

4) Installation of main gate @ __ am/pm

Sunday will be our cleaning day..and Monday more cleaning if required (not sure how clean the house is now). Luckily we have the long weekend....

sweet..... moving in soon! having a dryer is good hor. now my mum-in-law say next time her clothes cannot dry, she bring over to dry. haha. looking forward to more pics!!

My MIL also have dryer hahah so no danger of that happening..Citygas can only do the installation next Friday (our move-in date). Initially asked them to install this Saturday but their schedule is full. Sigh bo pian.

Oh i see... :) yes, very convenient to everywhere.. gg to orchard area oso have direct bus and travelling time is ok..

wah, hw much u bought ur flat? shld be ex ba.. hehe =)

anyway, are u married already? coz i have a frenz getting married soon and he oso bought a unit at everton park (facing the police complex too ) maybe ur hubby is my frenz. hahaha.. :P

i am nw temporary living in amk, my new house at punggol, ready by end of this year....

The flat purchase price is stated in my signature below - $332k valuation, $322k OTP. Pricey but we're happy we got a good deal compared to the other recent transactions lah..

yes we are married, newly married in Feb this year. Actually, my neighbour upstairs just started reno this week. Could it be your friend? Their ID is *..

oh so your new place is a BTO is it? u must be getting excited, doing research so early! :D

The flat purchase price is stated in my signature below - $332k valuation, $322k OTP. Pricey but we're happy we got a good deal compared to the other recent transactions lah..

yes we are married, newly married in Feb this year. Actually, my neighbour upstairs just started reno this week. Could it be your friend? Their ID is *..

oh so your new place is a BTO is it? u must be getting excited, doing research so early! :D

haha, coz i might getting keys end of year or early nxt year loh.. sian have to search for reno ideas and contractor.. :)

hmmm start a bit now by seeing reviews / recommendations now n then loh. just like preparations for wedding, have to research here n there..

:P

haha, coz i might getting keys end of year or early nxt year loh.. sian have to search for reno ideas and contractor.. :)

hmmm start a bit now by seeing reviews / recommendations now n then loh. just like preparations for wedding, have to research here n there..

:P

ya the reno process is indeed a tiring one..i'm just glad ours is finally almost over. there's alot of info and tips here, so take your time to trawl...plus people are always willing to share advice and ideas as well..so good luck and do put up your t-blog when you're ready! :)

Countdown...03 Days To Move In

What a weekend it has been! Managed to accomplish quite a few things on Saturday - sanitary fittings up, blinds up, main door and utility door up, dryer up, hobs connected and working. :thumbs up: Spent Sunday doing some general cleaning as well as self collection of our TV console (super heavy, should have gotten movers to collect instead).

Handover has been pushed back (again) due to some more works needed for the floor (patchy, uneven etc). Move in date still remains unchanged. So the next few days are crucial:

Tues 10 Aug (Today)

- Electrical works to be completed

Wed 11 Aug

- Flooring to be rectified

- Main gate to be up (supposed to be installed last Sat but couldn't dry in time :( )

Thu 12 Aug

- One day for flooring to dry

Fri 13 Aug

- Move in

- Delivery of fridge, washer & bed

- Painting final touch-up

Mon 16 Aug onwards

- Kitchen glass backing to be installed

Countdown...03 Days To Move In

What a weekend it has been! Managed to accomplish quite a few things on Saturday - sanitary fittings up, blinds up, main door and utility door up, dryer up, hobs connected and working. :thumbs up: Spent Sunday doing some general cleaning as well as self collection of our TV console (super heavy, should have gotten movers to collect instead).

Handover has been pushed back (again) due to some more works needed for the floor (patchy, uneven etc). Move in date still remains unchanged. So the next few days are crucial:

Tues 10 Aug (Today)

- Electrical works to be completed

Wed 11 Aug

- Flooring to be rectified

- Main gate to be up (supposed to be installed last Sat but couldn't dry in time :( )

Thu 12 Aug

- One day for flooring to dry

Fri 13 Aug

- Move in

- Delivery of fridge, washer & bed

- Painting final touch-up

Mon 16 Aug onwards

- Kitchen glass backing to be installed

Hi Lilithfiend,

Congrats for soon moving into your home sweet home ler. :D

Very exiciting hor to have your own roof even going through all the troubles still very worth lor

:yamseng:

Furniture Post #2

Due to our shoestring budget, furnishing was one component we agreed to save on.
Through our years of rentals, we've always used second-hand furniture that were bought online.
There's an unexplainable thrill of buying stuff at such cheap prices that always compensate for not having something new.

Our 2nd pre-loved item for our new home:
09428nb_20.jpeg
4 tier drawer cabinet (Birch Wood) from Switzerland
Original price: S$1,000
Purchased At: $80

This piece was brought here by the seller's Swiss husband.
We self-collected it over the weekend, me thinking that it was a light piece.
Ended up being super heavy and we had to deploy our goods trolley.
We like it for its simple streamlined design and its surprising solidness.

LOVE great deals. :thumbs up:
Edited by lilithfiend