Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

wonderful transformation! great work gal! so nice to see ur eeky pre-reno house transformed into something so swee. Love the toilet to bits!

U using the common room for study? thought ur hubby wanted the utility room for study? :unsure: better do up some curtains cos ur windows to corridor is clear glass...tempting crime to happen wor.

thanks sammy.. :D the common room is our recreation room. hb is using the utility room as his office. we've installed blinds at both the hall & common room windows, the blinds were up when we took the pic but its the same as the blinds you see in the hall.

wow!finally its all over...hehe...

And now u can enjoy your beautiful house!

When are u moving in?

thanks rondy, we've already moved in! will try out the western place at maritime house like you've suggested soon..last night we tried out the hongkong zi char along neil road. pretty good beef and sam lo hor fun!

very nice~! congratz :yamseng:

thank you!

Hi hi Lilithfiend,

Waw, nice house. bright and cozy.

I love your choice of color, orangie wall tiles and blue tiles for tub. Red iron gate match nicely with the main door wor.

Your house looks spacious, does not look light a 3 roomed! Smart planning. :good:

thanks pcomaster..planning credit all goes to hb. i'm just in charge of buying stuff hahaha...the door and gate were custom made (but still cheaper than what our contractor quoted us for).

I like the toilet the best! Like a hotel toilet!

thanks gals_mama! we spent the most on our bathroom so yes, its probably what people like the most..

wah nice house after transforming!!

u have the same layout as my parents place.. wah feel like asking my parents do "re-transform" the house after seeing urs.. haha..

i love your bathroom, so clever to combine both as one...

hey and the door of the first room you shifted? coz when i see, how come so near the main door.. =)

anyway, ur new home is so nice and cozy... welcome to everton park! =)

thanks emiahma! very flattered to hear that you wanna ask your parents to redo their place after seeing ours! *blush*

yep we shifted the common room door so we could put our tv console along that wall..most 3-rooms will have their tvs at the window which wasn't what we wanted. with our current layout, the tv viewing distance is a bit short but still ok..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks rondy, we've already moved in! will try out the western place at maritime house like you've suggested soon..last night we tried out the hongkong zi char along neil road. pretty good beef and sam lo hor fun!

got gd food must recommend hor cos i will also be exploring the surrounding areas for gd food...btw the hokkien noodles at the tanjong pagar mkt is not bad, you can try during the weekend when there is less crowd.

cosy cosy feeling. :) looks spacious with the open kitchen! nice transformation!

thanks babe.. :yamseng:

nice!

the utility room flooring is preserved or done up with new tiles?

thanks! no changes to the utility floor, just a few rounds of cleaning that made the difference.. :D

got gd food must recommend hor cos i will also be exploring the surrounding areas for gd food...btw the hokkien noodles at the tanjong pagar mkt is not bad, you can try during the weekend when there is less crowd.

yes i will! can try the neil road zi char i mentioned..tons better than the zi char at the coffeeshop below my block. i haven't eaten at the tg pagar market yet leh..we're trying our best to have our meals at home..save $$! btw, we went to the jln bt merah NTUC. omg you're right - its mega!

Edited by lilithfiend

yes i will! can try the neil road zi char i mentioned..tons better than the zi char at the coffeeshop below my block. i haven't eaten at the tg pagar market yet leh..we're trying our best to have our meals at home..save $$! btw, we went to the jln bt merah NTUC. omg you're right - its mega!

ok will try if i am the chance. ya, am also trying to have home-cooked meals if possible in order to save money but if lazy to cook, can have more options liao...hehe.

ya, after you have been to the one in bukit merah, you will know how small the one in tp is... :bangwall:

ok will try if i am the chance. ya, am also trying to have home-cooked meals if possible in order to save money but if lazy to cook, can have more options liao...hehe.

ya, after you have been to the one in bukit merah, you will know how small the one in tp is... :bangwall:

indeed! we were thinking how big it was before we actually realised they had TWO levels! :jawdrop:

we realised it was a bit difficult to cook dinner after getting home from work so we're now trying to cook on sundays for the weekdays. like last night, we cooked a few dishes and stored them in the fridge for mon-wed. may need to fine tune this arrangement. but for now, think it works better than rushing home to cook dinner..

thanks! no changes to the utility floor, just a few rounds of cleaning that made the difference.. :D

wow!!! then i'm more confident when i do up my reno next few weeks.... my existing utility tiles are an eyesore with wide grout lines...

are you referring to the neil road and spottiswoode park rd (hongkong street zichar)??? that one is good oso.... nearby sells those crispy bread.... ;p

wow!!! then i'm more confident when i do up my reno next few weeks.... my existing utility tiles are an eyesore with wide grout lines...

are you referring to the neil road and spottiswoode park rd (hongkong street zichar)??? that one is good oso.... nearby sells those crispy bread.... ;p

we'll actually be carpeting the utility room so the tiles are gonna be covered up eventually anyway.

is yours a 3-room too? no t-blog? i like to read 3-roomers' t-blogs :D where's your place?

yes, i'm referring to the hongkong zichar, can't remember the exact name. think its famous for their fish head steamboat.

we'll actually be carpeting the utility room so the tiles are gonna be covered up eventually anyway.

is yours a 3-room too? no t-blog? i like to read 3-roomers' t-blogs :D where's your place?

yupz, 3I in Toa Payoh... :) really need to cut down my reno budget :unsure: cos my flat is 40yo, one of the oldest flat in that area.... pple (my new neighbours) have been saying not to spend too much becos the flat might undergo enbloc within the next decade... nothing has been done yet, besides DIY removing all the fixtures, iron grilles, heater, curtain rails, shelves, getting rid of the wallplugs :D

yes, i'm referring to the hongkong zichar, can't remember the exact name. think its famous for their fish head steamboat.

think is hong kong st 135 or smth around that name.. lol

thanks babe.. :yamseng:

below your block.. that means blk 7 ah? i always have my dinner at that coffeeshop :P

yupz, 3I in Toa Payoh... :) really need to cut down my reno budget :unsure: cos my flat is 40yo, one of the oldest flat in that area.... pple (my new neighbours) have been saying not to spend too much becos the flat might undergo enbloc within the next decade... nothing has been done yet, besides DIY removing all the fixtures, iron grilles, heater, curtain rails, shelves, getting rid of the wallplugs :D

oh tpy! good location..lots of amenities! wow you actually did those stuff on your own? :jawdrop:

so are you planning to start reno soon?

below your block.. that means blk 7 ah? i always have my dinner at that coffeeshop :P

i think should be blk 7 ba..haha i dun keep track of the other block numbers but there's only one coffeeshop in the neighbourhood. how come always have dinner at that coffeeshop? u live/work around there? the food's pretty ok, drinks are really pricey and zichar no standard. but as i said, only one coffeeshop so just have to make do..

WOW! Nice Transformation :D :D

Looks like a cosy boutique hotel now :yeah:

Especially this set of windows reminds me of a Chic Peranakan Residence

06.png

Congrats :D