Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all! Finally managed to get off our lazy butts
and take some photos to try to match
our very first set of pictures before reno began.

So here's a Before & After:

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
16.png

17.png

18.png

NICE!!!! So much better than before. Good Job!!!

Please take a nice pic of ur battub!! Esp when it is filled up!

Finally! Picutures!! How I love your loo!

Hey do you find your kitchen cooking prep area a little dark? My light placement is similar to yours ,near the fridge and washing area and I find the cooking area not bright enuff with shadows cast over the prep and hob area, so am comtemplating adding more lights...

So good, all of you done already.. mine haven't finished... :( (Now having issues with main gate and leaking pipe...)

wonderful transformation! great work gal! so nice to see ur eeky pre-reno house transformed into something so swee. Love the toilet to bits!

U using the common room for study? thought ur hubby wanted the utility room for study? :unsure: better do up some curtains cos ur windows to corridor is clear glass...tempting crime to happen wor.

16.png

17.png

18.png

Hi hi Lilithfiend,

Waw, nice house. bright and cozy.

I love your choice of color, orangie wall tiles and blue tiles for tub. Red iron gate match nicely with the main door wor.

Your house looks spacious, does not look light a 3 roomed! Smart planning. :good:

wah nice house after transforming!!

u have the same layout as my parents place.. wah feel like asking my parents do "re-transform" the house after seeing urs.. haha..

i love your bathroom, so clever to combine both as one...

hey and the door of the first room you shifted? coz when i see, how come so near the main door.. =)

anyway, ur new home is so nice and cozy... welcome to everton park! =)

NICE!!!! So much better than before. Good Job!!!

Please take a nice pic of ur battub!! Esp when it is filled up!

thanks zelly! will try & put up more pictures soon..the place is still pretty bare as i haven't started on my "decor" phase yet. that will prob take some time..

nice! :)

like the red door gate.... and oh the windows are nice too! very unique. :)

*thumbs up*

enough storage @ kitchen cabinets..?

thanks gimz! the red gate was designed by hb, inspired by the golden gate bridge in san francisco (our favorite city). and yes, the windows have been a talking point for family members who have visited us..

for now, storage in the kitchen is sufficient. but we think we'll run out of space soon, i suppose we just have to buy/store less stuff! luckily we've got a big fridge.. :P

Great transformation ger.... So so much better than before, love your open concept kitchen! :dribble:

thanks infinitie..yes the carpentry worked out well, we're happy with the workmanship..think you are too right? :D

this is really nice work - hiding the pipe as well the shower piping, ingenious! :good:

thanks titanax, that was purely hb's idea to maximise the bathroom space..we have an open-shelf cabinet on the other side of the wall which makes use of the gap between the pipes. shall put up pics of this soon.. :)

Finally! Picutures!! How I love your loo!

Hey do you find your kitchen cooking prep area a little dark? My light placement is similar to yours ,near the fridge and washing area and I find the cooking area not bright enuff with shadows cast over the prep and hob area, so am comtemplating adding more lights...

So good, all of you done already.. mine haven't finished... :( (Now having issues with main gate and leaking pipe...)

thanks! i know, we love our bathroom too! in fact, i love our whole house. its just such a great feeling to finally be able to have a place of your own, especially one which you have thought so long and hard about.

our kitchen prep area is pretty compact. yes, without the top cabinets, we lose the ability for undercabinet lighting. so far, we've relied on the light from the hood and a standing lamp that is placed behind the sofa which can be turned to shine on the prep area (and then be turned back to shine over the sofa when needed). actually, i would suggest installing track lights which can be directed to shine at different work areas of your countertop. i would have gone down this road if my hb liked track lights a little more.. :bleah: