Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

actually i dun require a 24hr outlet la, i would prefer a bigger outlet like those 2 storeys one in bukit merah.

is it sold out? i tot i saw it on the shelf tat day.

i like 24 hours..then can shop when everyone's asleep! imagine an empty NTUC!! :jawdrop: lol..i like.

are you a pinnaclet? i can't remember + you got no tblog..if the outlet is too big, means many people, means no good. aiya we're just being fussy.

the only kirei kirei i saw is the body foam, no hand foam. i already went twice - monday and tuesday. both times dun have...until now, i dun have hand soap at home.

Congrats on the move-in!! So exciting!

thanks babe, your turn coming in no time!

:) waiting for your pics!

eh dun pressure la...haha..i can't remember where i threw my card reader. plus i can barely find the energy to look for nice angles to take photos. :lol: plus, our dining table's not there yet and so is our wardrobe. we eat on the sofa and live out of boxes until next weekend when our wardrobe arrives. dining table - no end in sight yet. very hard to find one i like.. :rolleyes:

Fill the freezer with lotsa...

MAGNUM ice-cream bars...

1 for 1 until end of August...

:o:o

AND haagen dazs tubs! 2 for $23++ until dunno when...

my freezer is stocked with those. :lol:

just dun forget to compliment those with a daily 2click run around the neighbourhood yah. ;)

no ice cream for me, thank you very much. my hb try & "contaminate" the freezer by suggesting we buy ben&jerrys last night. omg have to stay away!! :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes it is! :D plus our fridge is so huge (we have same fridge right?)..i like to fill up the freezer section especially..
yes! tt's the first area i filled up. it now has boxes of magnum mini in it, frozen nuggets, fries, sotong ball, prata. wahahaha.. and yup, same fridge! and i love the ice tray. i bought a small scoop from Daiso for the ice.

yes! tt's the first area i filled up. it now has boxes of magnum mini in it, frozen nuggets, fries, sotong ball, prata. wahahaha.. and yup, same fridge! and i love the ice tray. i bought a small scoop from Daiso for the ice.

hey, the small scoop is a good idea! i shall go get one too..hehe..

btw, do you know if the plastic thingy they left in the fridge is meant to hold eggs? cos ours don't seem to have any egg tray leh..

hey, the small scoop is a good idea! i shall go get one too..hehe..

btw, do you know if the plastic thingy they left in the fridge is meant to hold eggs? cos ours don't seem to have any egg tray leh..

wahahaha, i got 1 extra actually. u can have it if u wan. :P and yes, no egg tray, only found tt out aft it was delivered. which plastic thingy? u're not referring to the wine rack right? anyway, i realised those 10eggs-tray u buy can fit nicely into one compartment, so i'm fine with tt.

wahahaha, i got 1 extra actually. u can have it if u wan. :P and yes, no egg tray, only found tt out aft it was delivered. which plastic thingy? u're not referring to the wine rack right? anyway, i realised those 10eggs-tray u buy can fit nicely into one compartment, so i'm fine with tt.

wah so nice of you :D ..but its ok you keep it for spare la. i'll buy one..

i'm referring to a transparent plastic box (with open top) that they left in one of the racks on the door. not sure what that is for? :unsure: for now, i left my eggs in their original plastic tray.

wah so nice of you :D ..but its ok you keep it for spare la. i'll buy one..

i'm referring to a transparent plastic box (with open top) that they left in one of the racks on the door. not sure what that is for? :unsure: for now, i left my eggs in their original plastic tray.

hmmm i just saw their manual, there's supposed to be an egg box. maybe tt's the one u have? funny, i didn't have one in my fridge.

edit: oops, ok maybe i have it, didn't expect tt to be the egg box. i just stuffed it into one of the compartments. hahaha.

Edited by pinktini

i like 24 hours..then can shop when everyone's asleep! imagine an empty NTUC!! :jawdrop: lol..i like.

are you a pinnaclet? i can't remember + you got no tblog..if the outlet is too big, means many people, means no good. aiya we're just being fussy.

the only kirei kirei i saw is the body foam, no hand foam. i already went twice - monday and tuesday. both times dun have...until now, i dun have hand soap at home.

ya, it does sound good to feel the whole outlet is to yourself when you shop in the middle of the night...no queue, no human jam etc... :) but we have to be contented tat there is already an outlet within walking distance from our house.

ya, am living at the new development there. haven set up any blog yet and still owing sammy jie something.... :D

i will be going there later, let you know if i see any hand foam there.

hmmm i just saw their manual, there's supposed to be an egg box. maybe tt's the one u have? funny, i didn't have one in my fridge.

edit: oops, ok maybe i have it, didn't expect tt to be the egg box. i just stuffed it into one of the compartments. hahaha.

oh so that is the egg box la...felt weird when i tried putting eggs in it. ok shall start using that then..its now currently just stuffed into one of the compartments like yours.. :P

ya, it does sound good to feel the whole outlet is to yourself when you shop in the middle of the night...no queue, no human jam etc... :) but we have to be contented tat there is already an outlet within walking distance from our house.

ya, am living at the new development there. haven set up any blog yet and still owing sammy jie something.... :D

i will be going there later, let you know if i see any hand foam there.

ya not a big fan of dodging the crowds when trying to get my groceries..they are opening a new kopitiam just below the blocks leh! you all very lucky. maybe should petition them to open a new shopping mall. lol!

:unsure: er..... :unsure:

Why must be kirei kirei har? :P

hahaha cos i like the smell of kirei kirei..dun wanna buy another brand cos use very loonnng and i'll never get to replace it..

search other outlets or shops lor...kirei kirei quite common and most shops which sells bath supplies should hv.

oh so that is the egg box la...felt weird when i tried putting eggs in it. ok shall start using that then..its now currently just stuffed into one of the compartments like yours.. :P

ya not a big fan of dodging the crowds when trying to get my groceries..they are opening a new kopitiam just below the blocks leh! you all very lucky. maybe should petition them to open a new shopping mall. lol!

hahaha cos i like the smell of kirei kirei..dun wanna buy another brand cos use very loonnng and i'll never get to replace it..

Hey Lilithfiend, finally moved in liao la! Congratulation :yamseng: Can see that you enjoy your place very much.

it's always very excited to explore new place hor. Btw what frige do you have, wow make me feel

like storing mine with plenty of food too...fun.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hey, I am going to move in on 28/8 too. May be some more items not ready yet but dont care lor

can stop paying rental ma :sport-smiley-004:

:wub::wub: Congrats Lilithfiend... finally move in your home sweet home ler, so happy for u ger!

I have to wait for another month or so....relief ID is very efficient and response fast.. much faster!

HB likes the way he organise his work, very systematic and put in extra effort. Anyway, he's new to the company but had 8 yrs of reno experience already.

:wub::wub: Congrats Lilithfiend... finally move in your home sweet home ler, so happy for u ger!

I have to wait for another month or so....relief ID is very efficient and response fast.. much faster!

HB likes the way he organise his work, very systematic and put in extra effort. Anyway, he's new to the company but had 8 yrs of reno experience already.

Hi Infinite, may I know who is your ID coz my sister going to get her key soon in October; a resale 3i corner in Toa Payoh. Thank you and regards. :D

Hi Infinite, may I know who is your ID coz my sister going to get her key soon in October; a resale 3i corner in Toa Payoh. Thank you and regards. :D

Hihi, PMed u!

Hi Lilithfiend,

Can you give me an idea of the amount you spent purely on reno? (not including furnitures, sink etc..) did the amount expand as you progress? Pls help. :)