Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi infinite

I believe you must have done a price comparison between these and Blum at Ubi? May I ask what is the difference like?

Rightfully there wouldn't be any price different bcos they are Blum authorized. Their price is very transparent, follow exactly to the published price list plus gst. I might have the list in my inbox. If u want it, may pm your email add and I shall forward it to u.

Mrs Lilith...how goes things down at good 'ol Everton park?

Looks like yer moved in too like Samy jie.

Or more delays encountered? *touch wood*

How's ur tub? :)

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

hey guys, sorry for the brief MIA..yes we have officially moved in last Friday. It has been a very tiring and strenuous five days. Hb and I are still trying to recover from the cleaning and unpacking! We still have one room filled with boxes which have not been unpacked. We cooked our first meal last night, we've already walked twice to the Tg Pagar NTUC to buy groceries. Pleasantly surprised that they open till 11pm daily. We're very happy with our place..finally we have a home after years of renting and moving..

Anyway, will try to take some pics soon!

hey guys, sorry for the brief MIA..yes we have officially moved in last Friday. It has been a very tiring and strenuous five days. Hb and I are still trying to recover from the cleaning and unpacking! We still have one room filled with boxes which have not been unpacked. We cooked our first meal last night, we've already walked twice to the Tg Pagar NTUC to buy groceries. Pleasantly surprised that they open till 11pm daily. We're very happy with our place..finally we have a home after years of renting and moving..

Congrats!!! :yamseng: its such a wonderful feeling to be stocking up ur own fridge in ur own home with food u wan to eat. right? haha

Congrats!!! :yamseng: its such a wonderful feeling to be stocking up ur own fridge in ur own home with food u wan to eat. right? haha

yes it is! :D plus our fridge is so huge (we have same fridge right?)..i like to fill up the freezer section especially..

congrats in moving in. i feel tat the ntuc is too small and limited variety of food to support the increasing population in tat area. wish one day there can be a bigger outlet with more variety.

congrats in moving in. i feel tat the ntuc is too small and limited variety of food to support the increasing population in tat area. wish one day there can be a bigger outlet with more variety.

i was just mentioning to my hb last night that hopefully one day they will make the NTUC a 24-hour one (we used to have one in Whampoa at our old place). in terms of size, yes it is a little cramped and would be good if they expanded. the only complaint i have is they never sell the kirei kirei hand soap!!! :bleah:

i was just mentioning to my hb last night that hopefully one day they will make the NTUC a 24-hour one (we used to have one in Whampoa at our old place). in terms of size, yes it is a little cramped and would be good if they expanded. the only complaint i have is they never sell the kirei kirei hand soap!!! :bleah:

actually i dun require a 24hr outlet la, i would prefer a bigger outlet like those 2 storeys one in bukit merah.

is it sold out? i tot i saw it on the shelf tat day.

Congrats on the move-in!! So exciting!

:) waiting for your pics!

yes it is! :D plus our fridge is so huge (we have same fridge right?)..i like to fill up the freezer section especially..

Fill the freezer with lotsa...

MAGNUM ice-cream bars...

1 for 1 until end of August...

:o :o

Fill the freezer with lotsa...

MAGNUM ice-cream bars...

1 for 1 until end of August...

:o :o

AND haagen dazs tubs! 2 for $23++ until dunno when...

my freezer is stocked with those. :lol:

just dun forget to compliment those with a daily 2click run around the neighbourhood yah. ;)