Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
siron

Renting Out Procedures (hdb)

Wow smart girl, the experience is money cannot buy. Once experienced, confidence established, I like that.

Haha thanks. I must thank and give credits to the forumers who gave me the necessary, valuable information on Renotalk, otherwise I would be blur about the steps.

Edited by forgotten

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

u buy new furniture for tenant? i can't find 2nd hand. where can find $50 wardrobe? anyone recommend a cheap mover?

u buy new furniture for tenant? i can't find 2nd hand. where can find $50 wardrobe? anyone recommend a cheap mover?

I bought my 2nd hand wardrobe for $60 and paid $50 for its delivery. I spent $110 for this wardrobe alone. I bought new spring mattresses. I'm worried of bed bugs on 2nd hand mattresses, I rather pay more than let tenants sleep every night with bugs lol.

2nd hand furniture sellers expect buyers to arrange their own deliveries. I don't see any with free delivery. :P

Edited by forgotten

I bought my 2nd hand wardrobe for $60 and paid $50 for its delivery. I spent $110 for this wardrobe alone. I bought new spring mattresses. I'm worried of bed bugs on 2nd hand mattresses, I rather pay more than let tenants sleep every night with bugs lol.

2nd hand furniture sellers expect buyers to arrange their own deliveries. I don't see any with free delivery. :P

hey, may i know where you get the 2nd hand furniture?

how to arrange delivery? haha, need to find 1 wardrobe

Just call up any mover to arrange.

I don't recommend the mover whom I used due to poor service.

Oops I forgot to reply to your PM. I rented my room for 2 pax (comes with aircon, internet, PUB bill included) for $650. People are renting room for 2 pax with aircon for $600-650 at my area.

I'm just offering information out of good will. Please don't blame me hor if you are not happy with my replies or the outcomes ;) You make the final call.

Edited by forgotten

Just call up any mover to arrange.

I don't recommend the mover whom I used due to poor service.

Oops I forgot to reply to your PM. I rented my room for 2 pax (comes with aircon, internet, PUB bill included) for $650. People are renting room for 2 pax with aircon for $600-650 at my area.

I'm just offering information out of good will. Please don't blame me hor if you are not happy with my replies or the outcomes ;) You make the final call.

don't worry, i won't blame you. i haven't find tenant yet.

Stamp duty is a tax on executed documents relating to properties. These documents include a lease. Liability arises once the document is executed. Hence, even if the transaction has been aborted, stamp duty is still payable on the document. There is a penalty for omission or late stamping.

Anyway, if the lease is not stamped, you may have a problem in having it recognized in the courts if problems arise later ....

just wondering if we need to pay stamp duty on our lease agreement with the tenant??