Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
firehorse

Sembawang Green

I'm on 10th flr! :D

Hi Firehouse..i'm from 489..with same floorplan as you..check with you on the air-con..which system are u using? i was planning to do a sys 3..but becoz bedroom 2 is on the other side..so they were saying that need to add a pump to bedroom 2...did you do that?..and also..are you using a inverter type?..can your compressor go in thru the MBR window to reach the window ledge? Thanks..

Haven finalise renovator yet...:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Firehorse, your kitchen colour combi is the same as mine! check that out, looks cool right?! haha black on top and red at the bottom. i also like the layout of your house so spacious

Firehorse... yeah, the bomb shelter is really an eyesore. The shelter door shd be facing the main entrance side instead of the living room. Now we have to think of ways to conceal the door. Thinking of using wallpaper or dark color paint to 'camouflage' the shelter door & wall instead of a feature wall.

Btw, your tv feature wall will be at the side opposite the bay windows? So you need to do additional SCV & power point for the tv right? I plan to do the same. Somehow, it feels better to place the sofa beside the windows.

yes, if don't move the scv point, then the wall length for sofa will be very short - the sofa has to end before the wall sinks in abit for another stretch to the kitchen's entrance = dun like.

+ bay window ledge will be wasted.

at least now, we can buy L-shape sofa + can even buy extra long long sofa... (i think about 3metre oso can) hehe. :D

hi dezer & firehorse, my new place also at sembawang green.

We have shifted our tv/cable point to the other side of the wall to create space for our Lshape sofa.

hi dezer & firehorse, my new place also at sembawang green.

We have shifted our tv/cable point to the other side of the wall to create space for our Lshape sofa.

I'm finally starting my reno tmr! firehorse, got more 3d pics to share anot?

hi Konz,

i got a slight problem with the sofa..

starhub ppl said we have to keep the original points, i.e. should only do extensions to the new points where we want them.

so we cannot seal up the old (original) points.

but if we put our L-shape sofa at the bay window, the (original) scv point will jut out and "poke" into the back of the sofa. :o

do u have a way to work around this?

wei Gluttonish, i still waiting for your 3d wor... ur reno start earlier than mine, but no sign of ur t-blog yet?

we r asking our ID for another set of drawings - cos we changed some colors, so u'll have to wait abit. hehe.

btw, is ur floor plan same as mine?

waiting 2 c ur reno pix too! :yamseng:

Haha firehorse, i got no 3d la, contractor leh.. where got so posh one.. haven't even seen the prospective drawings. We do the 'start work ceremony' liao, today all tiles will be there, must go check stock, tmr start work liao.

Firehorse, i tot about it but yet to find a good solution. I also tot of removing the point but decided juz to leave it alone.

I may juz try to cover the points with some syrofoam/soft material and den make shift when my sofa comes.

Congrates on ur new home!

Hehe, love those bay windows. Can foresee that it'll be a very cozy area to chill. :D I like the colour combi too, esp the red and glass wall at the dining room. :P

Hi firehorse & Konz

How will u all be extending the SCV point in the living rm? My ID proposes to lay the wiring below the living rm tiles, across to the other side. Dun feel comfortable abt this cos if the wiring suay suay spoiled, there'll be no way to rectify it since its below the tiles. R u all doing the same?