Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
infinitie

Wong's Newly Nest

Haiz... we asked ID several time and he said he will provide us a schedule since ages ago. Schedule was provided last week but it was very very brief, did not specify when air-con can come in!

The thing is we've specify the requirement that GC need 3 weeks notice and do not wanna cause further delay.. 8|

This morning he called my HB and said that his admin informed him that we've sent him an email regarding today's meet up, HB was quite pissed, tot of telling him on top of email we already sent you sms to ask abt the meet today but there isnt any response so we send email lor. :curse: Guess what?? No meet up today lor but was told to meet up this Fri MORNING as if we no need to work.

We felt that all this could be due to bcos we did not purchase any lighting/sanitary wares from his recommended shop which is why his level of service also worsen. :dunno: Felt that communication with him get difficult. Regarding the ventilation fan in bathroom, he said will check but until now same thing lor "NO SOUND NO PICTURE."

Sometime, we asked ourselves is it bcos his schedule is really 'tight'/too many sales appt/just cant be bother cos didnt earn the extra comm from us since we not getting from his recommended shop?

But i tot, our reno cost wasn't really low, almost $40K reno deserve such service? :help::help: <<Disappointed>>

hey dear, wow sounds like you're having a bit of trouble with your ID..we also received a very brief schedule from our PM (though it did mention aircon trunking). and also, when we ask her to check stuff, she tend to not come back until we chase her for it. however, we haven't faced the other issues you're facing so far..we also never buy our lighting/sanitary wares from her recommended shop. our PM's service level has maintained throughout.

i suggest you maintain email communication with your ID for key issues so there is traceability if needed. also, keep chasing him for those stuff you've asked - he will eventually get back to you. my hb & i believe that B&E boss is really quite a strict man so if worse comes to worse, can complain to him. i understand from my PM that they have to report their daily plans to office via sms each morning and that this practice is not common in the industry.

did you receive any calls/emails from your ID's manager? if you did, you should keep that person's contact. Call him/her when you cannot get your ID or when your ID is giving you problems. Thats what I did..worked so far.. good luck! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey dear, wow sounds like you're having a bit of trouble with your ID..we also received a very brief schedule from our PM (though it did mention aircon trunking). and also, when we ask her to check stuff, she tend to not come back until we chase her for it. however, we haven't faced the other issues you're facing so far..we also never buy our lighting/sanitary wares from her recommended shop. our PM's service level has maintained throughout.

i suggest you maintain email communication with your ID for key issues so there is traceability if needed. also, keep chasing him for those stuff you've asked - he will eventually get back to you. my hb & i believe that B&E boss is really quite a strict man so if worse comes to worse, can complain to him. i understand from my PM that they have to report their daily plans to office via sms each morning and that this practice is not common in the industry.

did you receive any calls/emails from your ID's manager? if you did, you should keep that person's contact. Call him/her when you cannot get your ID or when your ID is giving you problems. Thats what I did..worked so far.. good luck! :)

Thanks Babe,

Kinda sianz already, reno have not even reach half way already like 'mood' liao.

Hope we can deal with all this issue peacefully.

Yes, i was told that they could not afford complaints, esp from their partner's customer so we tot it would be easy to deal with cos we are not demanding ppl too. :D

I dont think i ever receive email/call from my ID 's manager, even so I think we would try to avoid complaining cos i felt that relationship with ID is important since our sui sui home is under their care. Unless.............

we really cannot ENDURE :curse: then shall try your strategy!! LOL

Anyway, we are meeting ID tmr for some changes and confirming on the tiles received.

Guess i would have to bring my samples tiles along bah.. in case ID didnt bring (hope he won't disappoint me)

Anyway, i saw this while on my way home just now.

Tiles+protector

IMG_0322.jpg

Edited by infinitie

I dont think i ever receive email/call from my ID 's manager, even so I think we would try to avoid complaining cos i felt that relationship with ID is important since our sui sui home is under their care. Unless.............

we really cannot ENDURE :curse: then shall try your strategy!! LOL

that's right. its the same case of "Don't **** with the chef" - they can do stuff to sabotage your home without you knowing it until months/years down the road. We've kept it very amiable even when we speak to our PM's manager, no direct complaints but more to show that our patience is running out.

Aiyah anyway don't think so much. It will be over before you know it.. :)

hey infinitie, dun worry too much & cheer up ... thing will turn out sui sui one ;)

Thanks dbkungfu :)

that's right. its the same case of "Don't **** with the chef" - they can do stuff to sabotage your home without you knowing it until months/years down the road. We've kept it very amiable even when we speak to our PM's manager, no direct complaints but more to show that our patience is running out.

Aiyah anyway don't think so much. It will be over before you know it.. :)

Yeah... that's our concern. Thanks for sharing and advise.

We met up this morning, tot we can do some on site measurement for kitchen but hacking wasn't complete yet.

Was not able to see/check as the tiles cannot come in yet. Workers is still removing debris + hacking.

Eventually, we discussed at lobby. kinda sad cos I took urgent leave today, tot we can do some measurements, check on the tiles etc.. but still on a happier note, we might be able to change kitchen layout. As usual, ID's attitude is poilte,he even mentioned that he felt kinda bad for us as not been able to fully utilised his service. Guess he was refering to the email regarding the cancellation for last Wed meet up. As for the ventilation fan in bathroom, he said permit already sent and am waiting for approval.

Let's hope things work just well b/w ID and us.

Huat ah! Everything smooth smooth.... :)

Hi KSJL, unable to reply yr msg, Error msg>> The following errors were found. This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

=Disappointment=

Met up with ID and Tiler this morning, so so upset bcos we can't make any changes to the space planning for our kitchen.

Our initial plan is as per our 3D drawing (below) and after consideration we tot we could make use of that fridge space for more worktop area. So, instead of doing "L" shape, we tot of doing a "C" shape by moving the fridge to the yard and construct a full height wall behind the sink to place both fridge and washer.

However, with a walkway of 900mm, the balance space behind the wall could not fit in both items. The fridge is just too big...

Our initial plan

Kitchen2.jpg

Fridge : W800mm x D720mm

Washer: W600mm x D590mm

oh, so does that means u need to chg ur sink then? :(

Bingo.... so coincidence!! i just left same msg in your blog.

We have same fate :(

=updates=

Tiling work started on 1-Jul-2010, here are some pictures taken during noon time.

MBR bathroom

IMG_2711.jpg

Wet area

IMG_2716.jpg

Dry area

IMG_2715.jpg

=updates=

Tiling work started on 1-Jul-2010, here are some pictures taken during noon time.

MBR bathroom

IMG_2711.jpg

Wet area

IMG_2716.jpg

Dry area

IMG_2715.jpg

looking pretty good as well infinite! :good: dun worry, once it starts shd also be fast n furious!

looking pretty good as well infinite! :good: dun worry, once it starts shd also be fast n furious!

Thanks Samjie... Indeed it was kinda fast, we were there this noon, realized our MBR bathroom had completed and living room is almost done too. Common bathroom wall tiles up too but kitchen wall tiles had just started.

Btw, can they still do water proofing for kitchen (floor tiles has not started but half height wall constructed), i've checked with the tiler but they said they will have to check with ID... Best thing is I've already clarified with my ID last Thursday & he reassured me that it will be done

and ask me not to worry but now it seems that instruction has not flow to the tiler yet?

Thanks Samjie... Indeed it was kinda fast, we were there this noon, realized our MBR bathroom had completed and living room is almost done too. Common bathroom wall tiles up too but kitchen wall tiles had just started.

Btw, can they still do water proofing for kitchen (floor tiles has not started but half height wall constructed), i've checked with the tiler but they said they will have to check with ID... Best thing is I've already clarified with my ID last Thursday & he reassured me that it will be done

and ask me not to worry but now it seems that instruction has not flow to the tiler yet?

not sure leh....but mine were done cos i stressed to my contractor and went up to stress to the tiler some more. cos I might hv the tendency to wash kitchen... :D

not sure leh....but mine were done cos i stressed to my contractor and went up to stress to the tiler some more. cos I might hv the tendency to wash kitchen... :D

Yes, we might wash kitchen too and moreover it was charged to us already lor. In fact,water proofing at balcony was charged too. Anyway, We went up to check today and saw that they did water proofing for kitchen yard already. Believed kitchen will be done later bah since there is a big tub of water blocking for soaking/washing tiles.