Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Between Mr Chang And Tong Noong Zhen

dear all....

juz wan to let u all noe dat...altar to be placed ware, u all should not be asking FSM...unless that FSM is a master in taoist/buddhist etc.....fsm who told u altar placed ware actualli is juz a general guide ..and it not b through...and hw can altar to b placed ware determined on ur bazi etc...all these r rubbish....

it is god/buddha to determine where they wan to "sit"...not we all ordinary determine and allocate a space for them.....

altar to be placed ware, u shld get a master who "kai guang" buddha/god statue....

hope the above clarify as i hv seen so many arguments over face ware etc.....

hi huat, that's a really cool answer! :good:

actually as to where the god wants to sit none of us would really know. so long as the owners r comfortable, why not?

the neighbours staying upstairs placed their altars differently from us. Theirs is looking into the living room & directly out of the door. whereas mine was just next to the main door & looking out of the whole row of windows at the balcony... but both of us r comfortable with our own arrangement... so everything is ok for both families even tho' different positioning for altar.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually as to where the god wants to sit none of us would really know. so long as the owners r comfortable, why not?

There are 2 kinds of people. One group is when they don't know anything, they keep quiet or they ask. The second group is even they don't know, they try to make some noise.

Are you sure your above statement is "what god wants?" By your statement, you can make many fsms, taoist, buddhist REDUNDANT and may have offend many.

the neighbours staying upstairs placed their altars differently from us. Theirs is looking into the living room & directly out of the door. whereas mine was just next to the main door & looking out of the whole row of windows at the balcony... but both of us r comfortable with our own arrangement... so everything is ok for both families even tho' different positioning for altar.

That is why feng shui, life, money, career all also different, am I correct?

Guan Yin altar: TKY (wayonnet) would always place his clients' altar such that it is looking into the living room & guarding the owners staying in the flat. My altar is placed looking out of windows (@ balcony) with the main door at the side & not looking into the living room. And during special ocassions like CNY & praying to "tian-gong", it was a strategic ideal location: we'll set up tables & place offerings for praying.

How you know so well? By your statement, there are only 2 possibilities: 1) Wayonnet is related to you 2) you are related to wayonnet

The taiwanese FS master who came said that it was an ideal location even tho' we installed without his instruction. But the one sure thing is that u need to put ur altar with the deity against a solid wall From my perspective, unless your partition is a solid brick wall. If it's a hollow wall, it's probabbly going to be a disaster!

Are you also a fsm? How you know? Do you have any feng shui guidelines or scripts or material to support your claim?

So what's the difference between a wall and a partition? So what if the worker didn't cement the wall properly, is it going to be a disaster? I thought you said as long as the owner is comfortable, anywhere place also ok?

If u open your door & it's facing windows, u could just buy a partition or get a carpenter to build up a partition for u to "block" ur finances from flowing out of the flat. But again, not everybody is affected by such structures. Many of the punggol flats r built with such a layout. sengkang too. A friend of ours bought a rosewood partition with glass (8 carps motif) mounted on top from samtat. They strike 4D that week with the invoice # & won $3,000.

Wow, looking at all you posts, you got many 'friends', incidents and personal experience to talk about feng shui? No joke, for a moment I thought you are a fsm.

Woa Piang Oei....god come first or owner come first? Talk machiam no respect to god!!

Woa Piang Oei....god come first or owner come first? Talk machiam no respect to god!!

Within heart we know that God come first, practically human (incl myself) always put self before God.

Edited by bepgof

it is god/buddha to determine where they wan to "sit"...not we all ordinary determine and allocate a space for them.....

Precise, tokong, no horse run.

Edited by bepgof

How you know so well? By your statement, there are only 2 possibilities: 1) Wayonnet is related to you 2) you are related to wayonnet

Are you also a fsm? How you know? Do you have any feng shui guidelines or scripts or material to support your claim?

So what's the difference between a wall and a partition? So what if the worker didn't cement the wall properly, is it going to be a disaster? I thought you said as long as the owner is comfortable, anywhere place also ok?

Wow, looking at all you posts, you got many 'friends', incidents and personal experience to talk about feng shui? No joke, for a moment I thought you are a fsm.

Hi there Lionheart, do u know me personally that u r always crossing swords with me in whatever that's written in the forum?? It seems that you are so unhappy & displeased with whatever that I have been sharing with others on this platform.

Have you ever heard of "A person's perspective & interpretation of another is a mirror reflection of him/herself".

For a fleeting moment, I actually thought that you are one of those geomency masters yourself whose competing for businesses that you are badmouthing others who are sincere & keen in sharing experiences with others in this forum.

It seems like you are unable to tolerate differences coming from others and had great difficulty understanding that everybody has a choice as to whether to voice out or keep silent about experiences. Those who have good social graces & a strong depth of understanding in communal differences among people would definitely always have many friends, who will be more than willing to share experiences & useful information. Seems like the word "networking" isn't found in your dictionary!

So please mind your manners if you are one who belongs to a polite society!

Edited by edenstrauss

QUOTE actually as to where the god wants to sit none of us would really know. so long as the owners r comfortable, why not?

There are 2 kinds of people. One group is when they don't know anything, they keep quiet or they ask. The second group is even they don't know, they try to make some noise.

Are you sure your above statement is "what god wants?" By your statement, you can make many fsms, taoist, buddhist REDUNDANT and may have offend many.

Indeed, it is hard to understand God's will (the otherway round: if we can understand God's will then we are superior than Him and we are the "God"), unless He reveal Himself to us. God is a sprit, in fact need no object for Him to reside in, it is the human's "artificial intelligence" ie (drawing legs to a snake)who/which dictates such.

So, where is the best place for God to "sit" to show your respect and sincerity? My answer is: MY HEART.Simply He is with me wherever I go. Hope I'm not making noise here.

Edited by bepgof

Indeed, it is hard to understand God's will (the otherway round: if we can understand God's will then we are superior than Him and we are the "God"), unless He reveal Himself to us. God is a sprit, in fact need no object for Him to reside in, it is the human's "artificial intelligence" ie (drawing legs to a snake)who/which dictates such.

So, where is the best place for God to "sit" to show your respect and sincerity? My answer is: MY HEART.Simply He is with me wherever I go. Hope I'm not making noise here.

Wow that's a cool answer! Yes agree with u! :D

Hi there Lionheart, do u know me personally that u r always crossing swords with me in whatever that's written in the forum?? It seems that you are so unhappy & displeased with whatever that I have been sharing with others on this platform.

I don't know you and I don't wish to know either. I do not pick on everything you said. I just pick on those things I have ???

Have you ever heard of "A person's perspective & interpretation of another is a mirror reflection of him/herself".

For a fleeting moment, I actually thought that you are one of those geomency masters yourself whose competing for businesses that you are badmouthing others who are sincere & keen in sharing experiences with others in this forum.

You can say whatever you like, so do I. This is a free speech forum. Whatever its said, others got eyes to read and interpret. Let them be the judge! This is not badmouthing. (Now this is criticizing, please mind your manners).There are courses for English vocabulary improvement.

It seems like you are unable to tolerate differences coming from others and had great difficulty understanding that everybody has a choice as to whether to voice out or keep silent about experiences. Those who have good social graces & a strong depth of understanding in communal differences among people would definitely always have many friends, who will be more than willing to share experiences & useful information. Seems like the word "networking" isn't found in your dictionary!

So please mind your manners if you are one who belongs to a polite society!

There are so many forumers post I didn't comment. This already speak for itself already. You should contemplate why your post was commented. Even If I don't comment, I believe there will be others to put up disagreement. Kcwee was one of them, is he/she badmouthing? So you mean your comments cannot be questioned?

I don't know you and I don't wish to know either. I do not pick on everything you said. I just pick on those things I have ???

You can say whatever you like, so do I. This is a free speech forum. Whatever its said, others got eyes to read and interpret. Let them be the judge! This is not badmouthing. (Now this is criticizing, please mind your manners).There are courses for English vocabulary improvement.

There are so many forumers post I didn't comment. This already speak for itself already. You should contemplate why your post was commented. Even If I don't comment, I believe there will be others to put up disagreement. Kcwee was one of them, is he/she badmouthing? So you mean your comments cannot be questioned?

Suit yourself as you deemed fit since you have the mindfulness to realise that there are onlookers who could judge for themselves. I have better stuff to look upon than your insinuating remarks. Shall not waste time on someone's whose bent on finding fault. Good luck to you!

Edited by edenstrauss

Precise, tokong, no horse run.

hi bepgof...this shld b the case when we "an shen"...hv to get a reliable a master in this field for the kai guan of the statue and determine the area to "sit"

the fsm i engaged previously...do u noe wat he told mi when i told him if i wan to "an sheng"? he told mi i should place the god/buddha statue in the kitchen....wow kaozzzzzzzz.....when he commented this, i noe this fsm master kenot mke it wan....

i blief nobodi will hv their buddha/guanyin in the kitchen....anybodi hv this placement??

What happen man ? One topic raise - so many "fights" ... guess the "god (can't use a precise word, so use generically)" must be laughing over our human fights.

Anyway i guess where i put GuanYin statue - as long as it takes care of my family over the years, i guess that is the best position. And to the question whether that is a "partition or solid wall", yes it is a solid wall.

As to 4d issue, some members got a good fsm such that they kenna 4a, i congrats them.

But i am still looking for a good FSM that let me kenna at least $1m toto - that is the quality fsm. Small amount i not interested .hahahahahha.

BTW GuanYin role is to bless family, not give me 4d luck even if i change to alternate best position.

What happen man ? One topic raise - so many "fights" ... guess the "god (can't use a precise word, so use generically)" must be laughing over our human fights.

Anyway i guess where i put GuanYin statue - as long as it takes care of my family over the years, i guess that is the best position. And to the question whether that is a "partition or solid wall", yes it is a solid wall.

As to 4d issue, some members got a good fsm such that they kenna 4a, i congrats them.

But i am still looking for a good FSM that let me kenna at least $1m toto - that is the quality fsm. Small amount i not interested .hahahahahha.

BTW GuanYin role is to bless family, not give me 4d luck even if i change to alternate best position.

Yes, Guan Yin is to bless family. For lucky, maybe pray to other god?