Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Between Mr Chang And Tong Noong Zhen

hi bepgof...this shld b the case when we "an shen"...hv to get a reliable a master in this field for the kai guan of the statue and determine the area to "sit"

the fsm i engaged previously...do u noe wat he told mi when i told him if i wan to "an sheng"? he told mi i should place the god/buddha statue in the kitchen....wow kaozzzzzzzz.....when he commented this, i noe this fsm master kenot mke it wan....

i blief nobodi will hv their buddha/guanyin in the kitchen....anybodi hv this placement??

My grandmother's house Guan Ying was place at one of the kitchen wall facing out of windows, Tian Gong just outside the kitchen windows on the left side.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
But i am still looking for a good FSM that let me kenna at least $1m toto - that is the quality fsm. Small amount i not interested .hahahahahha.

小富由检

大富由天

Edited by bepgof

i think the god will shake his head when he see human quarrel over where "It" should sit.

What matters is the "Xin" when you have the heart, even if you don't have the status, god will save/help you, so what is you place "It" at the spot your FSM / whoever tell you, confirmed god like bor ? If don't like how? Don't bless you sibo ?

Destiny did not provide me with large wealth, so i will stick to savings + investments.

Side track a bit. Where do you put your hard earned money, esp with the low interest rate environment now?

Which bank offers the best savings rate?

Side track a bit. Where do you put your hard earned money, esp with the low interest rate environment now?

Which bank offers the best savings rate?

Also side track here a bit:

Since talk abt $(wealth management), just to share: My W.M. portfolio:

-Endorsement policies (for children, mature when at 21yr), confused do not total worth how much.

-Life + ridders policies. Also confused, do not know total worth how much now.

-Structured deposit (one only, wife insisted to give $ let "Profession" to "invest" for us and we take the "fruit", or the "skin"?)

- Stock market, = "spare money", have channel away substantial amount into pty, due to "Tiger yr" effect. Abt 170k in "stk mkt circulation".

- 2 properties. One hdb 5rm (32yr, 80k outstanding), one F/H(1mil), top 2014, 20%+stamp duty paid.

- US & NZ foreign currencies timed deposits (quited long ago, lost abt 10K))

- Personal savings

Some add on

- Up till now, still confused abt those insurances I bought, have been with MIL to AIA HQ in 2008 to surrend her policy(made $), all friends mocked at me.

- Worst invewtment was putting abt $72k sgd into USD(USD50k)time deposite, "chopped one limb" off by losing abt sgd 10K (rate kept dropping for ~ a yr)by converting USD to NZ(8% interest), at later date (~a yr)converted back to sgd & put $ into saving acct and "play" the $ myself in stock mkt. Imagine the drop of 7% USD from feb 2010 to sept.

- Within 9 months, I earned back the sgd10k, in stk mkt. Average 2K/per month "side income" from stock market.

- I strongly suggest forumers: Learn the skill and gain experience while young for "side line". But one thing, make sure the money in stk is "spare money" - simply you decide when to open the "card".

Edited by bepgof

- Within 9 months, I earned back the sgd10k, in stk mkt. Average 2K/per month "side income" from stock market.

Bro, that's very good income. Can pass over some investment strategies? Tips?

Eagerly awaiting your PM. :dribble:

Bro, that's very good income. Can pass over some investment strategies? Tips?

Eagerly awaiting your PM. :dribble:

General strategies & tips: Only after understand and practise these(no limited to these) then can go further height

- Good things don't come easy, need to MAKE them come. To make, need to pay(efforts, persistence, prayer, monitoring, correction.....)(intangible exchange tangible)

- Things come easy, go also easy. Appreciation = retention. He who appreciate nothing, retents nothing. Appreciation = How one "treats" thing he possessed.

- Good things everybody want, only those do homework have it (not necessary have "it", always (my standards) some other things in return). Need to perfect my zooming skills.

Sure will PM you some "higher level" tips. :good:

Edited by bepgof

General strategies & tips: Only after understand and practise these(no limited to these) then can go further height

- Good things don't come easy, need to MAKE them come. To make, need to pay(efforts, persistence, prayer, monitoring, correction.....)(intangible exchange tangible)

- Things come easy, go also easy. Appreciation = retention. He who appreciate nothing, retents nothing. Appreciation = How one "treats" thing he possessed.

- Good things everybody want, only those do homework have it (not necessary have "it", always (my standards) some other things in return). Need to perfect my zooming skills.

Bro

Pm me some high level tips also

Bro, got your PM.

Thanks for the investment strategies.

Got to start doing homework. :good:

hi bepgof...this shld b the case when we "an shen"...hv to get a reliable a master in this field for the kai guan of the statue and determine the area to "sit"

the fsm i engaged previously...do u noe wat he told mi when i told him if i wan to "an sheng"? he told mi i should place the god/buddha statue in the kitchen....wow kaozzzzzzzz.....when he commented this, i noe this fsm master kenot mke it wan....

i blief nobodi will hv their buddha/guanyin in the kitchen....anybodi hv this placement??

Hi,

This is no joke man...this FSM knows nothing...only the Kitchen God can be in the kitchen...any deities in the kitchen is a major disrespect to them...dun believe can check with any Taoist priest...

Normally no matter which position where locate the altar...we must buat puay (cast the crescent moon blocks) and ask the god ok or not...if he is not happy with the position..u won't get a positive response no matter how many times you buat puay...

Edited by Kinryu69

Hi Kinryu69,

Does that mean that we must reposition the altar table to another location if the deity sitting at the current location doesn't give a positive response?

Hi Kinryu69,

Does that mean that we must reposition the altar table to another location if the deity sitting at the current location doesn't give a positive response?

U only need to do that if your family got many problems and nothing going smooth. If no major problems, no reason to reposition and most likely the deity also do not mind not being disturb...