Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
insane

A Place I Call Home!

Luckily for me, I almost signed with them but found another ID which is cheaper by *** at least 40%. Hopefully you can rectify the Defects soon.

Edited by Skyz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Luckily for me, I almost signed with them but found another ID which is cheaper by *** at least 40%. Hopefully you can rectify the Defects soon.

Haiz. **** unlucky... The boss say he will rectify all the defects before HO to me this sat. Zzzzz.

yes, workmanship is bad, as long they willing to rectify the problem, good luck!

Looks like luck is not on my side. I don see any difference in the rectification they have done. My BLUM cabinets still slams with the "pong" sound. :furious:

And the boss tell me he's going to handover to me this sat... :furious:

Looks like luck is not on my side. I don see any difference in the rectification they have done. My BLUM cabinets still slams with the "pong" sound. :furious:

And the boss tell me he's going to handover to me this sat... :furious:

hi! Insane, you mention tat *** is not good. Well can be more precise? Thank you. You deal with them before?

Your reply is appreciated. chicko

hi! Insane, you mention tat *** is not good. Well can be more precise? Thank you. You deal with them before?

Your reply is appreciated. chicko

dealing with them now. Terrible carpentry. Getting more worst after rectification. :bangwall:

Hi insane

sorry to hear about your carpentry situation.

You must stand firm and get them to replace the whole carpentry work if need be.

If they refuse, do not pay them the remaining sum and tell them to meet you in CASE or the small claim courts

Hi insane

sorry to hear about your carpentry situation.

You must stand firm and get them to replace the whole carpentry work if need be.

If they refuse, do not pay them the remaining sum and tell them to meet you in CASE or the small claim courts

They got nothing to lose cos I've already paid 95%! :bangwall:

Guess wat, they r not going to redo the carpentry, n they offer $500 as compensation for the carpentry n late handover. :bangwall:

Hello? I only wan my carpentry to get rectified, not asking them to give me $$. And they scratch my kitchen sink n hansgrohe during installation. :bangwall: only saw the scratch on my mixer yesterday. Haizzz.

Give me some time, I will post up the remaining pictures. Now have to go CASE, wonder what can they do to help me. Any one have experiences? :(