Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chandler

Wanted To Sell Private Condo

A common incentive would also be a sliding scale commission. Anyway, the only way to protect oneself from unethical agents is having knowledge and the necessary experience.

What what you said illustrate a commonly taught marketing point that sellers usually like to sell to those people that they like. Price is not everything.

Selling a house is much easier than renting a house out. As an agent, you have to cover not only the pricing, but also the profile of the tenant for rental.

During the journey (1/8/09 - 20/9/09), met almost 20+ viewers (viewing only allowed when I ard). The buyer is a christian couple with 2 kids. They impressed me with the manner the 2 kids behaved, the daughter even could tell names of all the plants I have correctly! (P3-P4), we talked quite a lot with other things, anyway, they did not make any offer. After a night's thought, the next day called my agent to invite the couple over and I wanted to understand their concerns further. Within less than half an hour, many-eye discussion over my rectangular 1.8 meter long dining table, deal closed at much discounted price - I was happy to have found the "right" buyer, my agent was happy too. Buyer also happy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request