Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Bathroom Accessories

We continued shopping today for bathroom accessories again following the bad experience with UU, this time at Jalan Besar and then Balestier.

First piece of experience is again that there must always be comparison of prices between shops, and try not to be mesmerized by the wonder service or chatty salesgirl -_-" I won't quote any shops because it's up to the purchaser whether you guys are willing to pay that much more for the added service. My experience today was that I went into one shop, saw an extremely beautiful shower mic+pole going for $168 nett which the nice salesgirl enticed us with. After dallying around abit, we went into the shop right next to it, saw it going at $105!!!! It was a 60% mark up in price, but I have to say the other shop's service wasn't that great..

Ultimately, if you guys are willing to pay that bit more for good quality service, go ahead, but do take note that there is great room for comparison of prices for bathroom accessories!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bathroom accessories continued

Just a peek into what we purchased today :D

Waterfall tap

Tall_water-fountain02.JPG

Arino WC w Geberit system

CAPRIO.jpg

Kitchen Tap

d0bfe541.jpg

Kitchen Sink to be undermounted

um0002-01.jpg

Waterfall tap

CAPRIO.jpg

Kitchen Tap

d0bfe541.jpg

um0002-01.jpg

i like the waterfall tap!! :o

good to c u settling on the bathroom and kitchen things. So ultimately where u got them from?

Agree with u that it's up to the purchaser to determine whether the price paid for the items is worth it. The shop may seem wonderful to one but not so for others. personal preference. That's why even when i recommend places, i tend to tell ppl to go do their homework first. dun blindly follow cos i dun wan ppl to come find me when things go wrong. :)

lol you are right fencer bro... we had a headache many many days and I think poor Jason suffered even more because he had to accomodate us.. Even today for bathroom stuff! I really must say kudos to him for being patient and professional all the way with us.. Will prepare a special place with special food for him during housewarming!! haha.. :D

Hahah you don't forget Jason asked for "two-headed" abalone!! :D

Waterfall tap

CAPRIO.jpg

Kitchen Tap

d0bfe541.jpg

um0002-01.jpg

Like the waterfall tap leh.. :P

How much isit? Intend to put it in MBR toilet?

good to c u settling on the bathroom and kitchen things. So ultimately where u got them from?

Agree with u that it's up to the purchaser to determine whether the price paid for the items is worth it. The shop may seem wonderful to one but not so for others. personal preference. That's why even when i recommend places, i tend to tell ppl to go do their homework first. dun blindly follow cos i dun wan ppl to come find me when things go wrong. :)

Yup yup I think each shopping experience is unique in terms of the dynamics that take place between the parties, so definitely the experience would be unique too, like whether you "click" with salesperson or not :P

And different peeps have different price expectations too, so a perfect place for some may not be perfect for another!

Ultimately we got our barang from GR Link and Poh Seng in Jalan Besar, and Living Phenomenon Pte Ltd (L + Pheno) in Balestier. Spent the whole day shopping :jawdrop:

Like the waterfall tap leh.. :P

How much isit? Intend to put it in MBR toilet?

Love the waterfall tap too! :D And yes it's gonna be in the MBR toilet. Jason said that one must be designer bowl and tap.

Initially L + Pheno quoted us $200 for it, but Jason eventually managed to help us bargain down to $170. Other shops down the road were selling for $180 and even $260, so the price range there can be quite big. Scary. :o

Edited by marsbars27

Love the waterfall tap too! :D And yes it's gonna be in the MBR toilet. Jason said that one must be designer bowl and tap.

Initially L + Pheno quoted us $200 for it, but Jason eventually managed to help us bargain down to $170. Other shops down the road were selling for $180 and even $260, so the price range there can be quite big. Scary. :o

Ha.. good price leh.. so bought everything oledi?

Ha.. good price leh.. so bought everything oledi?

hai not yet fencer bro... now we gotta headache the lightings liao... :help:

we must also come up with colour schemes because need to choose laminates liao!! :jawdrop:

jason is a slavedriver :P

hai not yet fencer bro... now we gotta headache the lightings liao... :help:

we must also come up with colour schemes because need to choose laminates liao!! :jawdrop:

jason is a slavedriver :P

Sorry was in a very bad state yesterday so didn't send u the files. :(

Sorry was in a very bad state yesterday so didn't send u the files. :(

wa what happened man! can't imagine what kinda big thing will ruffle our cool bro... no worries about the files cos wifey and I still wrestling over the colours as well! :disturb:

hope you had a good rest and your state improved! :good:

wa what happened man! can't imagine what kinda big thing will ruffle our cool bro... no worries about the files cos wifey and I still wrestling over the colours as well! :disturb:

hope you had a good rest and your state improved! :good:

Had strain my waist and having fever and diarrhea at the same time...think food poisoning.. :( ...feeling weak

Had strain my waist and having fever and diarrhea at the same time...think food poisoning.. :( ...feeling weak

wa I also had diarrhea that day, but we didn't eat from the same stall at all so guess it's separate case.. rest well man and get better soon! :sport-smiley-003:

wa I also had diarrhea that day, but we didn't eat from the same stall at all so guess it's separate case.. rest well man and get better soon! :sport-smiley-003:

Thks bro...but will still need to go your place to monitor a while...hacking of wall start today.

Thks bro...but will still need to go your place to monitor a while...hacking of wall start today.

Yo Jaskel... while work is important, rest also important huh.. rest well so can walk longer distance.. ;)

Dun take too much panadol huh..