Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

hahaha poor jason.. can can absolutely fine!! i tink 25 Dec shd be fine too haha

Oh dear...someone had booked me on Dec.....think 24th also can't take leave liao. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Baby, the world CANNOT HANDLE another one of you!!! Haha :bleah:

On behalf of darkfear, we beg to differ!!!!! :P

Totally agree. :P

This should be my last updates for darkfear as the reno is ending very soon. The finished output will depend on them whether want to post it or not.

Today went to change your basin tap....shown me 2 new ones, both also got some defects :bangwall: the new ones came still got some in-perfection so making a trip again early tomorrow before the plumber come and install the rest of the assy. for u.

yes.. The entertainment room lights not so ideal after all *STARES HARD at darkfear*

The shadows it casts are d.amn disco-like (and honestly quite horrible and makes my head spin). Seeing that we have no other lights in the room, what can we do to brighten up the room for MAHJONG?? It's too late to install other ceiling lights right?? Oh dear :unsure:

Oh dear....working late at night at your place and when the wind blow, its even worse...almost faint in your hse...me die die have to think a way to modify it

p1020121j.jpg

Trying to DIY something for u as a housewarming gift but carelessly me injured myself.....hope can make it before HO...

Accident do happen all the time in reno work...yours is no exception too....the workers carelessly had dripped the super glue on your kitchen cabinet... :bangwall:

p1020126n.jpg

2 of the cabinet doors kanna...no choice but have to change it. :(

Trying to DIY something for u as a housewarming gift but carelessly me injured myself.....hope can make it before HO...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? OMG. Take care :o many people out there need you for their reno!!

Bar-counter....

p1020111b.jpg

Very nice effect!! Thanks for the LED stuff. I used to think only Ah Bengs liked LED. Didn't know it could look this good :thumbs up:

Oh dear....working late at night at your place and when the wind blow, its even worse...almost faint in your hse...me die die have to think a way to modify it

Yup agreed. I also feel like fainting sometimes.. Major regret. Have you tried removing the crystals? I have a good mind to replace the whole light.. Just treat it as a lesson learnt lor. Since it's darkfear's favourite room, I'd rather sacrifice the light than the wall feature and nice red paint. :bangwall: