Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
woody

Old 5 Rm Hdb Reno Progress

What brand is your one-piece WC? And how much did AOS charge you.

Hi! Dunno what's the brand.. model is 1022 white from AOS. Have pm you price and contact..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
woody

where do you stay?

you know, your floor plan is a "photocopy" of mine. except that the balcony is shaped differently for mine.

go to my t-blog and you can see the photocopy floor plan! :P

haha, I guess is the same era (25yrs old) flat where they used the same template! :P

I'm in dist 12.. different constituency.. :P

Edited by woody

hey woody, i like your mosaics too! nice..:)

and is that your kitchen laminate? if it is, very natural and very nice! interesting choice..

Thanks Lilithfiend! You like mosaics too huh! This one from Hafary, running low on stock..Yes, that's my kitchen cabinet colour combination..was looking for a wood laminate with woodgrain showing 'eyes' and a darker (like my teak divider) colour tone. However, my carpenter could only get this. Nonetheless, turned out quite well! :yamseng:

My Dining table finally arrived.. Brazilian Granite from Tan Chiang and teak leg from Pagoda Teak..tada.. :dancingqueen:

TableTop.jpg

TableTop1.jpg

TV console from ScanTeak..

TVConsole.jpg

Living room taking shape

LivingRoom.jpg

how much did u get your tv console for? i've been eyeing the stellan one..

We got it during sale, including GST and delivery is $554.. :)

Do you find that the finish of Scanteak products quite rough to the touch? Just wondering do you know any DIY methods to make it smooth to the touch

Do you find that the finish of Scanteak products quite rough to the touch? Just wondering do you know any DIY methods to make it smooth to the touch

Hmm..not quite sure what you meant by 'rough'.. my console is quite smooth though. But I do notice that scanteak uses matt vanish as opposed to a mid-glossy vanish used by Pagoda teak, which gives a richer and smoother feel.

I suppose you can try adding a mid-gloss vanish? (Disclaimer: I'm not sure.. so do apply on a small non-prominent area first) :dunno:

Hi Woody

How much does your bedframe cost? Looks solid and nice.

Its thrown in free.. :good:

Bought the mattress at Taka at their sale...

Woody,

I love your blog. Only 57 replies in 2 pages, and already showing so much progress with nice big photos. Not like some others.....200+ replies and haven't start hacking. Waste of my time to read so many words and yet can't get any valuable information.

I have the same exact layout as you and pixie. So can take lots of reference!

I wish i had saw your blog earlier, cos I have a way of hiding wires without a TV feature wall. I'll PM you the method....see if you're in time to do it....

Can you do me a favour? PM me your quote for the outdoor wood you did with Hon Nam Lee. I deleted this item from my ID's quote cos too expensive. But if you managed to save 50% with them, maybe I can consider it again! My balcony same size as your's.

Thanks and keep those photos coming.