Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bangbang

Simple Serangoon Home

Yes Bro, I moved in since last week liao ... only kitchen table top not ready yet.. should be ready this thurs or fri.. still unpacking... alot of times after we open the boxes, we can't really decide where to put the stuff... and then there are also cases whereby we unpack and then repack back cos of space .... shiong...

Whar Bro good for u that u are staying nearby ... can monitor the reno closely... me too ... my parent's place is just across the main road at Nth ave 4.... but I park car at our cp and everyday also monitor... hee hee everyday also take pics ah...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes Bro, I moved in since last week liao ... only kitchen table top not ready yet.. should be ready this thurs or fri.. still unpacking... alot of times after we open the boxes, we can't really decide where to put the stuff... and then there are also cases whereby we unpack and then repack back cos of space .... shiong...

Whar Bro good for u that u are staying nearby ... can monitor the reno closely... me too ... my parent's place is just across the main road at Nth ave 4.... but I park car at our cp and everyday also monitor... hee hee everyday also take pics ah...

congrates bro, finally u move in Le...nexttime can jio u for kopi man...my contractor yeak est my Reno will b end of aug...after dat hv to get busy with my big day again...hehe

Day24

S/S water piping almost up,

kitchen

IMG_0480.jpg

Kitchen sink--Informed Mr Yeak to add a valve for the sink in case future need to change other tap ,so need not turn off the main..

IMG_0481.jpg

Common toilet

IMG_0483.jpg

MBR toilet-- i tink here is the pt where the worker do their "poo poo & ssh ssh" cos quite smelly, even mr Yeak also complaint.. 8|

IMG_0486.jpg

Edited by bangbang

Met up with Mr Yeak this morning to finalise the design,material and colouring to used for kitchen cabinet, built in wardrobe, solid veneer door design, laminate flooring and some of minor stuff to touch up..Since we only have 2d design, so we can only visualise wat the outcome of our preference。hoped it will turn out swee swee...As for the kitchen cabinet top we are using piano glossy red and bottom white..sorry for get to take picture for the design.

wardrobe

IMG_0476.jpg

Door

IMG_0478.jpg

Door with frosted tampered glass- Me and wifey like this door design and wanted it to be install on our relax room and we asked Mr Yeak whether he can give free anot, since we nv request much from him before and after a phone called made..he give us free... :thumbs up:

IMG_0479.jpg

Also sanitaryware and all lighting are delievered.Initial all timing are schedule at ard 2pm, dont know y all suddenly come in at almost the same time..good for us no need to wait,but make us confuse also....we bought all our stuff from

Poh Seng hardware,

The delivery man are quite friendly and patient..and we go throught the item one by one..found one of the toilet bowl got defect and wer requested to be xchange...they will replace a new set for me tmr...However, after they left and redo the inventory again, realise dat one of the item are sent wrongly not the item that we want..hv called up the office to told the female boss..one to one exchange within afew hrs time. :good:

Lighting.com.sg

the deliveryman machiam like gg to 投胎 like dat..before i can catch my breath to start doing inventory for the item..he juz read out and point at the items and quatity..then he say" when u fix the lighting,if got problem then u give us a called" and voooomm he goes off.. :furious:

Light zone enterprise

Not much comment,since only buy afew stuff from them..but sales rep is friendly and willing to explain if u in doubt..

IMG_0487.jpg

very funny to read this .. bc i also remember the opposite happen when i was packing up to move ... put things away, planning to throw, then decide to keep in boxes again ... then out because think not really going to use, ... then in again bc so sayang to throw .. so will have to see the final showdown when we finally move in!

very funny to read this .. bc i also remember the opposite happen when i was packing up to move ... put things away, planning to throw, then decide to keep in boxes again ... then out because think not really going to use, ... then in again bc so sayang to throw .. so will have to see the final showdown when we finally move in!

haha..same as me, even when now we are wearing pixel no.4 for reservist..but i still have my old camo no.4 with me..they have chiong sua with me for so long...got the trademark smelly of me liao..keke

Day25

Went up to check the reno progress and was suprise to see few item install cos i thought today then will start installing..heard from the electrician, the plumber came in to fix the common toilet w/c , baisc and water heater after we left the hse...:thumbs up:

Alpha 100

1f87a560.jpg

basin

2d43e4d2.jpg

W/C

ceb55106.jpg

guys, can i ask how to check whether the w/c is leaking out of the bowl and the flushing system is working fine? sorry for the stupid qns.. :help:

MBR toilet with alpha heater, my mistake not to inform remind Mr Yeak, that i have rain shower to be install rather than using the shower head provided by alpha..Called Mr Yeak to help me to rectified the problem..will update again..Hope the pressure will be engh for me to enjoy the feel of rain shower..tot i know many ppl say storage tank will be better.. :(

d853b4a0.jpg

L box installation in progress ..worker look very serious man..dont dare to talk to them also.. :P

62c93d8f.jpg

fd847edf.jpg

MBR L box

27ef0b1f.jpg

3677ee80.jpg

Edited by bangbang

whar bro ... good progress!! ur toilet flower tiles at the bathing point is swee!!

btw bro ... when u going to move in? after ur big day ah?