Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

wahahahahaha..... :sport-smiley-004: then i will whack all the wall and maybe will bomb the whole house!! wahaha..

Ya ho~~ just as my wish! then i will a hammer go there then whack the storeroom~ because sure won't whack wrong place! haha..

Congratulation !!! Your reno start already !!!! lol...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey~ mine is contractor, his name is Jeffrey Ng ~ the price not include false ceiling, carpentry and electric works. Can i give u the contractor's contact after i ask him? Because he told me that he don't want to do HDB, he help us because he know us~ I will reply to you asap :D

but the quote really quite reasonable? I jus find out my glass panel and glass door price is quite high~ I call to the glass company, they can help us to install too. The price almost less than 50% leh~ but don't know what's the quality~ I will go and find out again~ If really cheap and good, maybe can introduce to you also~

But i can introduce my false ceiling contractor, his name is ah xiong. He will do the false ceiling by himself not done by bangla, and he quite friendly too. After i compare so many places and my contractor Jeffrey even ask me let ah xiong do the false ceiling. So i think his price is quite good. If you want i can PM you his contact no. too~ :P

:D Indeed Ah xion very friendly..quote reasonable price than id co..happy...liao....one down...weeee....... :P

5555555555555..........FINALLY i can online!!!

This few days busy to pack things and move out for renovation~Everyday pack pack pack~ label label label~ Everything must pack inside the box, include my PC~~ 5555... that's why i can't online, i can't update my post and blog!! 55555555... Yesterday we even move and pack all things until midnight. :bangwall:

NOW~!! FINALLY~~~ FINALLY we moved out, FINALLY i temporally no need to pack things, FINALLY i can drink my bubble milk tea and relax online, update my post my blog :P So touching, touching until wanna cry~~ hahaha........ 幸せ  :P

Today morning, we went back to our sweet and ugly house to start our renovation 开工大吉 ceremony~~~ :D yesterday i bought a hammer, wahahaha~~ like RT friends say~ hack the part i hatest and ugliest~wahaha...my husband also take half day leave go with me~

Today 吉时 is within 11am-1pm, but i didn't tell my contractor Jeffrey properly~ he though 11am is 吉时 must hack on the dot,so they reach there at 10.25am~ Oh my goodness~~~~ haha.... 10.25 i still easy easy and relax relax consider want to eat bee hoon or bread for my breakfast~~wahaha.. then contractor call me, i only know he reach already. Then my husband just buy 3 donuts then we eat on the road, and all the way take cab rushing back to Phoenix, our home~ haha... let them wait for 30mins, so pai seh

Reach home just nice 11am, 吉时到!!! then we all walk in our house and the worker start to demolish all the corning and the kitchen solid surface~ The sound is **** loud~wahaha... but very shiok when see the corning and solid surface all kena whack!!haha.... am i perverted?

This coming tuesday, will paste the permit at outside and start to hack all the wall and everything. And i ll go down to take photo again~ Will update to here soon soon :) my contractor keep remind me to bring ear plug, because he say it's not good for our ear~ poor worker ya~

img0239f.jpg

By kumikotamago at 2010-08-05

img0241i.jpg

img0242i.jpg

img0243ev.jpg

img0244a.jpg

24 hours count down to start renovation!!!!!!! :rofl:

Wahaha... I announce : this Zerokhoo is my husband~ wahahaha...

Congratulation !!! Your reno start already !!!! lol...

Thanks~~~~ Actually 5th Aug just start partially only~ because tuesday is lunar 7 month, haha.. Will start to bomb our house and our neighbour ear from tuesday onwards~ yesterday just 小菜一桩, wahaha

:D Indeed Ah xion very friendly..quote reasonable price than id co..happy...liao....one down...weeee....... :P

oh~~ u called a xiong ald? He very friendly right~ haha... u ask him help you to do your false ceiling ald?

Yeah! Keep us posted ok :dancingqueen: