Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
congee

Singapore Em Going To Be Privatised, Later En-block ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congee & Warrior

Tell you a little secret(don't laugh hor) abt those 25-storey 5 rm flat built 30 yr ago. Once I was thinking, could it be due to some "mistake" somewhere between gov depts. Why this tall, where the nearby area "so low" & make airforce jets can't fly over. Sooner or later will enbloc, so better buy one. Action took.

Noted, however, HDB & HUDC enbloc are different.

Congee & Warrior

Tell you a little secret(don't laugh hor) abt those 25-storey 5 rm flat built 30 yr ago. Once I was thinking, could it be due to some "mistake" somewhere between gov depts. Why this tall, where the nearby area "so low" & make airforce jets can't fly over. Sooner or later will enbloc, so better buy one. Action took.

30 yrs ago? If i buy at that time, my properties prices is 100X. Wow ho, i am rich man now!

Get one with the terrace roof lagi best hor, Shin Ming, Bishan, limited place have only.

Ya lor, sooner one day i be there. Maybe you join me in heaven... we debate again in 100 years later over the cloud

Hi Congee,

You don't give up, don't you. You only hear of some story here and there.

Do you know the implication and the process of privatization. You must be naive to think that all HUDC will be Enbloc. Look at it on the flip side, what garment is saying, you are on you own now :)

But pianz jun leh. This guy in the kopitiam corner says the ERP granters going to go away and replace with GPS system. Later few months later LTA really announce it.

Noted, however, HDB & HUDC enbloc are different.

Xia Xia Ni, I'm aware, the strate tiltle stuff. Spent so much on reno keno enbloc, owner must be siao.

Edited by bepgof

Xia Xia Ni, I'm aware, the strate tiltle stuff. Spent so much on reno keno enbloc, owner must be siao.

I don't mine if i spend 100K in return I get 500K back. Why not?

I don't mine if i spend 100K in return I get 500K back. Why not?

Got good lobang remember to PM me le, my impression tells me singaporeans very good at "chiong", everytime when news reach me , always "out of stock" already.

When you heard abt property topics at coffee shops, the high tide has becomes low tide, or the arrow already no more "strength" to travel, abt to drop to ground due to gravitional force.

Edited by bepgof

Got good lobang remember to PM me le, my impression tells me singaporeans very good at "chiong", everytime when news reach me , always "out of stock" already.

When you heard abt property topics at coffee shops, the high tide has becomes low tide, or the arrow already no more "strength" to travel, abt to drop to ground due to gravitional force.

ALready tell u mah, alwayst follow the garment, you are on the right track....

So far i have never heard of EM Kanna SERs, so hee hee privatised chances increases... I am starting to believe it is coming... true

So far i have never heard of EM Kanna SERs, so hee hee privatised chances increases... I am starting to believe it is coming... true

SERS got privatised one meh ? :(

SERS got privatised one meh ? :(

That was why i said I siao, reno 90k, gov sukasuka pays undermarket price & ask to choose those units at London, Holland, or woodland. Then really siao liao.

Edited by bepgof

No Ser means privatised chances increases.... mah

Congee,

How/where exactly you got this "Reuter NEWs" those EM wanna be SERs? All over Singapore at one or 2 gos? Might as well choose those "very super lok kor" F/H at "hot" locations?

Now gov keeps releasing GLS, untill all pte developers' eye big big, hands shaky shaky, dare not to tender liao. Stay sideway & watch le.

Edited by bepgof

Congee,

How/where exactly you got this "Reuter NEWs" those EM wanna be SERs? All over Singapore at one or 2 gos? Might as well choose those "very super lok kor" F/H at "hot" locations?

Now gov keeps releasing GLS, untill all pte developers' eye big big, hands shaky shaky, dare not to tender liao. Stay sideway & watch le.

"Hougang Ave 7 ", last week announce, HUDC going privatized. This week residential sites for sale for EC. You can beat them ?