Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theymeu

Relationship With New Colleague

I love my job easy job scope.

Flexible work hours.

Good pay with lots of PH.

My colleagues are all talking bad about me saying I slow or wrong in everything I do.

I start to stop talking to them cause at 3-4pm they will just gather at pantry gossiping which I dislike. But it the company style tat hw they communicate.

There are no real frens there it only colleague.

Can anyone share how to wrk better which them cause I love this job and $$$.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Flexible work hours.

My colleagues are all talking bad about me saying I slow or wrong in everything I do.

I start to stop talking to them cause at 3-4pm they will just gather at pantry gossiping which I dislike. But it the company style tat hw they communicate.

can't beat them... join them...

company don't change to suit the employee

employee need to change to suit the company

If cannot suit, then find another play ground

Flexible work hours.

Usually there is one or two "Gui Tao" (aka Ghost Heads) that are influencing people around. Once you are outside of their inner circle, very hard to break in. You can try to become friendlier to those colleagues who are not so against you. At least, you will have some neutrality rather than everybody say you this and you that. When they don't cooperate with you, you will look incompetent.

This is an early sign of more dangers ahead. Either you nip the danger quickly and successfully, or you may have to find another playground like what Therat wrote.

Good luck.

Edited by leechaorui

i always remember this before going to work

1.keep a low profile

2.smile when necessary

3.don't tell any problems to ur colleague cos they might attack u with that weak point

4.work for ur family cos end of the day u gotta feed them

5.whatever colleagues gossip don't bother,cos if ur gonna get entangled in a misunderstanding end of the day ur life suffer.

6.always think abt ur ur love ones.

7.work smart and at the same time work hard cos thats what the company pays u for.

8.if ur slow learner,no problem spend more time at work,till the day u feel u can handle everything comfortably.

9.never feel disheartened in case someone scolds u with everyone around u .just smile.take it easy.think abt ur pay day or the good things and move ur *** out of that place

10.even after reading all these and u keep complaining then no choice,put ur head in ur company's toilet bowl and flush.. haha

i always remember this before going to work

1.keep a low profile

2.smile when necessary

3.don't tell any problems to ur colleague cos they might attack u with that weak point

5.whatever colleagues gossip don't bother,cos if ur gonna get entangled in a misunderstanding end of the day ur life suffer.

7.work smart and at the same time work hard cos thats what the company pays u for.

8.if ur slow learner,no problem spend more time at work,till the day u feel u can handle everything comfortably.

9.never feel disheartened in case someone scolds u with everyone around u .just smile.take it easy.think abt ur pay day or the good things and move ur *** out of that place

10.even after reading all these and u keep complaining then no choice,put ur head in ur company's toilet bowl and flush.. haha

I thought you're computer doing initialisation process checking, check this and that, end of check- either prompt ok(go to work) or just hang(mc or on leave). :dribble:

Edited by bepgof

Flexible work hours.

Very much will depend on your job nature. In some work place, ppl will keep to them self and work independently while other jobs requires team work.

Since we spend most of our time at work, colleagues relationship is of much significance. Its always better to keep up with the 'most influencial' group in the work place. What we talk and how we behave must follow the wind direction of this 'influencial' group. Thats how we can survive in our work place. And this is what we call colleague manangement

CheerZ!

:)

Don't have to bother so much about them, if you really wana make relationship better try to start communicating with them properly and ignore those negative comments.

Most importantly, Do what makes you happy!

Agree. Don't bother too much about those gossipers. Do your best at work and

prove them wrong. One day they will see your worth. Meanwhile, keep fit and

healthy and work for your loved ones. They are the ones you should be

worried about. Also, keep reading motivational books to perk yourself up.

Be strong and courageous. :)

• Like 1

<u><b>i always remember this before going to work</b></u>

1.keep a low profile

2.smile when necessary

I agreed wth you.

11. Learn as much as possible within and outside your job scope. You never know one day, you will be notice by your boss for your initiative and responsibility person.

Just open up more and always assume the best in people : ) If their gossiping, it might not be you. As long as you are warm and charming (by just being nice) towards others it is hard to resist that.

just be kind to them. You can mingle with them but not necessary do the things that they were doing.

Just do your job!

If that issue is already affecting your job,

i suggest that you find another environment that you can work and at the same time

have a harmonious relationship with your colleagues.

Edited by harmonyintune