Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Specialkid

(renovation-in-progress): 4a @ Tampines

Happy renovation! Mine is also 4 room and we took abt 4 weeks plus to finish reno. However, certain things go to close 1 eye and rectifications to be done after HO. Basically we hack kitchen, 2 toilets wall and fl tiles. Laminate 2 rooms flooring, L box the whole hse and carpentry wk.

Envy those that has completed their renovation and enjoying the* fruits of their labour*, we really missed our own home alot.....even the kids.

Lyn

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
welcome to RT..i luv ur 3D design...cant wait to see the transform..

Skali what you see is not what you get......ahahahaha...but I'm sure my Contractor Willie is a responsible guy, so far 2 of his customers that i know has good relationship with him after the project is completed.

I will definitely post more pic, I think it's fun to start this blog and hope for a great ending with nic pics to share

Lyn

yay... finally a t-blog with photos that i can see in office... ;)

welcome and enjoy your reno journey~ :yamseng:

Thanks...I have a hard time figuring out how to post the pic too...but it's really fun.

Lyn

Skali what you see is not what you get......ahahahaha...but I'm sure my Contractor Willie is a responsible guy, so far 2 of his customers that i know has good relationship with him after the project is completed.

I will definitely post more pic, I think it's fun to start this blog and hope for a great ending with nic pics to share

Lyn

Until today I am still calling Vincent to add things and fix things, hahahaha, and he is still very responsive. He must be wondering when I will ever give him peace.

Envy those that has completed their renovation and enjoying the* fruits of their labour*, we really missed our own home alot.....even the kids.

Lyn

soon ur house will be ready and u can also enjoy... :yamseng:

Day 15

Windows are up (Frosted with white frames, grilles not up)

23092010287.jpg

Living Room

23092010277.jpg

MBR & other bedrooms (no pics) same condition

23092010280.jpg

Only kitchen and common toilet (no pic - forget to take) wall tiles are up

Black Tiles in between my kitchen cabinets

23092010283.jpg

My kitchen wall tiles are basically white

23092010282.jpg

Hi, nice design you have there, care to share your quotations with me? Getting a home at the end of the year, pls email it to kenlim_76@hotmail.com.

Thanks

I'm not sure if it's alright to share? Is it a norm in the renov forum as my contractor do give goodwill discount at the end of my quotation? My contractor is Room for Ideas and so far the feedbacks are positive, you can do a search in this forum to find out more about my contractor.

I'll pm his email address to you and do get him to quote for your place, his may not be the cheapest but it's the good carpentry, prompt response & great after sale services that is crucial to me. My colleague used him and introduced to me. So far I know 3 of his customers that are very satisfied with his work and hope I'm the next in the list.

Lyn

Day 26

Completed

-2 toilets & kitchen tilings

-Electrical Work, Aircon Trunking and water pipes

Pending

-tilings for 3 bedrooms and living room

-capentry work

Here's some pics to share:

MBR Toilet

mbrtoilet2.jpg

mbrtoilet.jpg

mrbtoilet1.jpg

Common Toilet

commontoilet1.jpg

commontoiletp.jpg

Edited by Specialkid

heyy, good to hear another customer from rooms4ideas. how's ur reno coming along? never update for a while liao. hope everything is smooth on ur side!

heyy, good to hear another customer from rooms4ideas. how's ur reno coming along? never update for a while liao. hope everything is smooth on ur side!

Great...we're shifting back on 31 Oct 2010. Everything is going well and has been tied up at work hence no chance to post. I will post my home pic ard early Nov after I have settled down.

Lyn

Hi,

Can I have your ID/contractor's contact no?

By the way, may I know how much he quoted you? Any hidden charges so far?

Thanks!

I just pm his contact to you.

Regarding the quotation, I think it's better that you get him to quote you. As the price will be different if you're not getting him to oversee everything. For mine, everything is taken care by him eg. from tiling, electrical work, carpentry and etc. So he can give us better discount.

There isn't any hidden cost and towards the end of our renovation I am more certain that he's a very responsible and trusthworthy contractor.

Do have a chat with him, he's very experienced and if my hubby and me can't agree on something, he'll be the decision maker for us. I'm glad that I have chosen him and my renovation process is a great experience.....we can't wait to move in this Sunday.

Will upload our pic in early Nov once I settled down.

Lyn

Edited by Specialkid