Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Specialkid

(renovation-in-progress): 4a @ Tampines

Wah, luckily I was there to self supervise the electricians, because there is a certain way I want the wirings to run.

So did u get Opennet to redo the wiring yet so that u can get Willie to later conceal it in the false ceiling, etc.

Yes, they came down on 19 Oct then we can resume all the work...there was a slight delay due to this.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Your kitchen entrance is very nice.

And u sure have a lot of carpentry works in your flat, luckily willie's carpentry quote is the cheapest I have seen among all the quotes I have gotten.

Thanks....hubby copy the design from others lah, just make slight changes.

My flat if you look at the floor plan alot of corners here and there not the typical rectangular or square unit. So to maximise storage space, we have to do all these carpentry work. We really love each and every one of them. Ya we also agreed that his prices are very reasonable.

Lyn

Hi specialkid,

I noticed that the color of your carpentry is different from the 3D drawing.... is it because the 3D drawing is inaccurate or you made changes?

Thinking of engaging rooms for ideas....so just wondering whether their 3D drawings will be close to actual...

thanks in advance!

Hi specialkid,

I noticed that the color of your carpentry is different from the 3D drawing.... is it because the 3D drawing is inaccurate or you made changes?

Thinking of engaging rooms for ideas....so just wondering whether their 3D drawings will be close to actual...

thanks in advance!

Not to worry bec when we do our 3D we have not confirm our paint, wood laminate and etc. We keep on changing our mind till last minute. Not their fault, it's ours

I can only assured you that you'll a happy customer bec we do have not any quarrel as he's a patient guy and high EQ

Lyn

Edited by Specialkid

hehe, noted, thank you very much! =)

still waiting for his reply for the revised quatatiion..

Heard from his workers last Sat that their schedules are packed all the way till CNY 2011. Very Brisk Biz. Same as Sgnick, Willie have been very prompt to my requests for touch-up or even additional capentry work. I'm very impressed and we have cleared all payment but he's still very responsive and nice.

Highly recommend Contractor - Willie (Room for Ideas Pte Ltd), will give him 80/100 :D

Lyn

Edited by Specialkid

Hi Lyn,

Your reno is very nice and neat. Do you design these by yourself or done through your contractor? Do they provide any layout drawing before hand?

Do you mind emailing me your quotes for your reno and also the contact number of your contractor to me? My email is drag0n291974@yahoo.com.sg

I am now in the process of searching for a good contractor to reno my flat.

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Lyn,

Congrats on ur reno completion! must be enjoying ur lovely home now..

btw i also want to know us this ur own design and did u produce the 3Ds? Initially i thought it was done by an ID but it is mentioned that they are contractors. Are they IDs cum contractor? hehe am also looking for a contractor, hopefully one who can give suggestions on design and aesthetics :)

Hi Lyn,

Your reno is very nice and neat. Do you design these by yourself or done through your contractor? Do they provide any layout drawing before hand?

Do you mind emailing me your quotes for your reno and also the contact number of your contractor to me? My email is drag0n291974@yahoo.com.sg

I am now in the process of searching for a good contractor to reno my flat.

Thanks

Daniel

Willie came to my place after i confirmed rendering his service and i will point out to him what i like to have and do and he comes up with the 3D design, we do alot of research online and we still make changes after we confirmed our 3D design. If i remember correctly, yes there's layout and 3D design but i depends more on the 3D design.

I will email Willie's contact to you.

Rgds

Lyn

Hi Lyn,

Congrats on ur reno completion! must be enjoying ur lovely home now..

btw i also want to know us this ur own design and did u produce the 3Ds? Initially i thought it was done by an ID but it is mentioned that they are contractors. Are they IDs cum contractor? hehe am also looking for a contractor, hopefully one who can give suggestions on design and aesthetics :)

I told Willie what i want and he comes up with the 3Ds but we still need to make further changes. Yes, Willie is our contractor we didn't engage any IDs. Any good way is to visit furniture mall and there was a few big scale exhibition @ Expo, that's very useful too......

Willie is very experiences and if we want somethings he advise further that we should change to this or that instead. He will not just accept our idea and follow, he will advise us accordingly. I'm one of his happy and satisfied customers.

Rgds

Lyn

I told Willie what i want and he comes up with the 3Ds but we still need to make further changes. Yes, Willie is our contractor we didn't engage any IDs. Any good way is to visit furniture mall and there was a few big scale exhibition @ Expo, that's very useful too......

Willie is very experiences and if we want somethings he advise further that we should change to this or that instead. He will not just accept our idea and follow, he will advise us accordingly. I'm one of his happy and satisfied customers.

Rgds

Lyn

it's amazing that he came up with such fully rendered 3Ds, with such good rendering skills and design, he could even be better than any run-of-the-mill IDs out there.

do u have a photo of ur mbr with the walls/wardrobe? from ur prev photos it looks different from the rendering.. oh i think u mentioned before materials were not chosen before the 3Ds came out. maybe that's why :)

it's amazing that he came up with such fully rendered 3Ds, with such good rendering skills and design, he could even be better than any run-of-the-mill IDs out there.

do u have a photo of ur mbr with the walls/wardrobe? from ur prev photos it looks different from the rendering.. oh i think u mentioned before materials were not chosen before the 3Ds came out. maybe that's why :)

The 3D work is out-source, hence before he provide the 3D drawing I have to confirm getting him to do my renovation and put a deposit. My MBR wardrobe was the normal 4door type, and right now the built in one is till the ceiling and much more wider.....really lots of storage space. Love it so much.....

Lyn

Hi,

Simply beautiful, and really impress that ur contractor can do 3d design. And most important the outcome and result simply fantastic. U must be very proud and pleased with ur new home.

I m sourcing for a contractor too..Next yr going to get keys. Dont mind share ur qoutation and ur contractor no? Can drop me an email at clark_kent78@hotmail.com?

Thanks.

Hi,

Simply beautiful, and really impress that ur contractor can do 3d design. And most important the outcome and result simply fantastic. U must be very proud and pleased with ur new home.

I m sourcing for a contractor too..Next yr going to get keys. Dont mind share ur qoutation and ur contractor no? Can drop me an email at clark_kent78@hotmail.com?

Thanks.

As mentioned early, the 3D design he out-source to a 3rd party. I have fwd his contact to you thru' PM.

Lyn