Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew New

Baron Toilet Bowl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Have anyone bought Baron W303 toilet bowl?

Isit good? any reviews or comment?

RF got promo package with W303 and one washbasin....quite a good deal....

My current flat is using baron for both toilets,

Quite satisfied, water saving flushing

New house may still go with Baron

My sister and mom both bought the Baron W303 1-pc set at $288 in 2011 cos at tht time it was retailing at $400+.

Then my sister's HDB (newly bought resale) keeps on getting choked. And we thought, maybe it is just her, never flush toilet after big business??

Then after like 1 week, my mom also fix.. My mother is very "on" sort when it comes to flushing. Whether is number 1 or 2 also flush.

But still it got clogged up.

Apparently, the flush cannot even handle 1 big business from start to end.

Now, my parents have found a 'way' to counter that.

If do big business, half way thru, need to flush. Then finish, flush again. Then it will not get clogged up.

I find it very scary and like a time bomb waiting to explode at the most inappropriate moment. So I'm giving this Baron a miss for my flat.

If you want very cheap for this Baron w303, the cheapest I have sourced so far before discovering it is the same as my mom and sis's is at a Geylang shop called bathworkz or something.. only $180 :)

HTH!

Got this bowl and regretted it. Firstly the toilet seat is uncomfortably narrow, leading to numb legs. The seat also makes it hard to do business. I realised that my anus was prolapsing each time I used this toilet bowl for big business. It doesn't happen with other bowls.

As the shape is not standard, you can only buy new seats (which are the same uncomfortable shape) from Baron for $50+. Other normal seats are around $20+. 

I may just replace the entire bowl seeing that I am concerned about the health problems this may cause.

Edited by ryan13680