Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

lately me and my wife when in the shop to ask abt quotation for our hse reno

Guess what? No one came and ask us. After 3 min or so, an uncle walk over and after hearing what we wanna do on. He ask our budget.

After hearing he immediately say : "cannot do one lah, at least 30K-40K then enough".

For your info. Other contractor and id that i ask quotation at the most is 24K.

He dare say in my face "30K to 40K then can do". So i just walk away since they so not wanting to do my business.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya, understand how you feel, the other time my mum did her house, they got Meng Design, they did a very very bad job.. Ended up in a lawsuit and we won the case. actually, not only windows....everything was wrong.

Recently did reno for my hse with another reno company & faced the same problem. Can share with us abt your lawsuit? Through small claim court or engage own lawyer?

Ya, understand how you feel, the other time my mum did her house, they got Meng Design, they did a very very bad job.. Ended up in a lawsuit and we won the case. actually, not only windows....everything was wrong.

Hi reallove,

You mentioned about lawsuit...are we talking about using Small Claims Tribunal? I'm about going for legal way againt XXX Concept.

Louis Vuitton

Do not be deceived by their friendliness and sincere talk- when they sell the idea that they would take care of the house renovation like their own..but the sales/ project person doesnt even notice the obvious defects., which shows that he seldom follow the progress and the quality of the work closely.....Even when touch up are done after we complain....they merely touch up the part we highlighted as an example....and leave the same defects at other locations undone...totally sucks and unprofessional...what is worse is that ...after 2nd complain....same situation happen....when we arrange for the installation of bathroom accessories..they failed to notify us that they would be late (late by 4 hours and come at 7pm) and we waited in vain....a lot of time is wasted to manage them.....from the works done,

i can only conclude that customer satisfaction is low., not it is not value for money...unless you have the time to manage the renovation....please think twice....

:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Hi Princess

What is LV??

HAPPY

ya.. read somewhere in this forum that they are considered "LV" of renovation firms.. think they are the only firm who throw in lucky draws with free cars as top prize to lure customers in

sob sob

so bad ah?

their advertise like wah big big wor

ya.. read somewhere in this forum that they are considered "LV" of renovation firms.. think they are the only firm who throw in lucky draws with free cars as top prize to lure customers in

May I know which branch you went to? ours are from Jurong West branch.. now going to get refund from them for the windows and getting another contractor to redo...

I'd like to feedback about Meng Design's services... After collecting almost 1/2 of the payment from us, work has slackened..

The windows grill from Meng Design is disappointing. There are many scratches all over the places. When we feedback to Meng Design, they did try to help. Unfortunately, the windows contractor is not sincere to salvage the situation. He even expect us to polish the window grills ourselves after giving us a demonstration...totally no customer satisfaction. After we complained to Meng Design, the window contractor tried to touch up...but from the work being done... they are not sincere and try to use the excuses that the scratches occur during transportation and sound like this is a norm in the industry...what a bull****!!!....if this can happen during transportation, why cant they wrap up and protect it...Guess what..they say that they are not able to do this with the low price tag..what a crap... :curse::curse::curse::curse:

The last move by them is either refund $200 or tear down the window grill.. but I had to find my own contractor as they are not confident that this situation would not happen when they replace with a new one.

Never ask Meng Design to do window..quite disappointing...being our 1st house..trusted them to provide a good one stop solution...in the end...this happen....

Overall satisfaction is low...since now have to rush to find a window contractor before the lunar 7th month. :bangwall::bangwall:

the ID which I went to quoted me the most exp of all the other IDs...and although he wrote down all wat we wanted, his quote strangely came back with alot of missing items at sky high prices......decided to drop him liao