Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Annual House Audit - Why Or How ?

I have a 1969 yr rooster at home. The 1964 yr rabbit has to type resume for 1969.

While 1969 out of job, kept calling the 1964 and said : "j o b l e s s , very boring at home ya..." very tah boleh tahan, kind of mental torture. Until the 1964 surrendered and offered to type resume and peace of mind came.

That's a very very lazy rooster with a poor attitude. The rabbit should jux ignore the rooster & let her "rot" at home becox nobody owes her a living.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
That's a very very lazy rooster with a poor attitude. The rabbit should jux ignore the rooster & let her "rot" at home becox nobody owes her a living.

How can?

Rabbit & Rooster are husband & wife, and, they have a wedding vow like this:

I, 1964, take thee 1969, to be my wedded wife, and I do promise and covenant, before God and these witnesses, to be thy loving and faithful husband; in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live.

With this ring, I thee wed; all my love, I do thee give."

Edited by bepgof

Hi bepgof,

I'm sorry if I'm being very harsh with words. Ur wife is very lucky to have a husband (urself) who takes ur marriage vows so seriously. Even if resumes could be written by others, nobody could attend interviews for that person. Maybe it's becox of family environment where we've received very strict discipline since young, very independent. Every child does his/her own stuff without bothering others.

But if a person is born in the year of rooster, and has a better bazi than others in general, they have to work hard with the correct motivation to enjoy that smooth-sailing luck. Family environment in grooming the rooster child is very important.

I've got friends who are lazy roosters too but they are very clear as to what they want in life. They are never genuinely bored people because they've got many friends.

p/s: I've got a sneaky suspicion that ur wife is trying to get ur attention in whining you into writing her resume for her ;)

Edited by edenstrauss

Dear Eden,

I take your word for it. I have a 5 yr old chick-ster [Yr 2005] at home.

Let's see how she turns out. Will provide feedback when she turns 20. ;)

Hi bk888,

my remarks apply in general to the rooster cohort. Even among that same zodiac, born in the same year, there are variations becox of timing of birth & date. Depends on bazi. And of course, family environment, upbringing, discipline since young, etc. All these are very important aspects for all kids regardless of zodiac sign.

But thus far, I noticed that roosters are generally successful & I'm always amazed at their luck :)

If you believe in bazi, then you could check out the "weight" of her "bones" from the almanac. That will give you an indication of the most significant summary of ur sister's life. Unless the bazi is wrong, otherwise, it's very accurate. The roosters from my side of family & my husbands are all very "heavy", the lightest is 五两,四钱 and the "heaviest" is above 六两. The interpretation from the almanac is very accurate.

Edited by edenstrauss

the "weight" thing - was it recently posted in Sin Min Ri Pao - an alterative to see a person's life ?

how do u calculate that ?

I'm not sure if it's the same "weight" thing becox I normally zoom in on those juicy bits of K-PO news - sensational ones or scandals.

But if u have the chinese alamanac ("tong-shu" in chinese), u can turn to the page that talks about "chen-gu-ge" : "weighing of bones song" (translation to English); I know it sounds very funny hahaha but that's what it's known becox for every type of weightage, u will get a poem that will describe the most significant happening as summarised in those few words.

Use ur lunar date of birth & year to do the calculation based on the table shown under this section of the almanac. Very easy to follow.

e.g. teresa teng has 3.6, which says something like she doesn't need to work very hard thru out her life, independently established her own homestead as her luck isn't "light" (means somebody with extremely good fortune), already has the god of fortune smiling & backing her up at a very young age, she can do whatever that she wants & will be successful in terms of $$ & fame - my translation might not be a 100% becox my chinese isn't that great but the meaning is more or less there. And it's true that she is very famous & popular at a very young age, a mega star in the entertainment industry but if u noticed, the poem doesn't tell u everything, she's heartbrokened many times in relationships.

e.g. president ma ying-jiu in taiwan has 3.8, is a "weight" for court officials, i.e. dealing with politics. It says that this person has a very noble character among all the "weights", the 2nd section is too "cheem", I don't know how to read & interpret, he has to wait until after 36 yrs old, then this person will take off his blue robe & change it into a red robe. During the ancient times, there are many ranks of court officials. The highest rank will dorn on a red brocade robe, middle rank will wear blue & the lowest rank will wear green - hey I just noticed that this colour codes are shown in those Korean period dramas!

Wikeapedia says that: "Ma Ying-jeou started working for President Chiang Ching-kuo as Deputy Director of the First Bureau of the Presidential Office and also the President's English interpreter. Ma was later promoted to the chair of the Research, Development, and Evaluation Commission under the Executive Yuan at the age of 38, becoming the youngest cabinet member in the ROC government." - which is pretty accurate becox he did indeed move up the rank after 36, i.e. 38 yrs old.

Also, do not be mistaken that light "weight" means no good, it depends on what's written in the poem. Some could have heavy weights but the outcome that led to such weights could be very very bad or sad... that they rather not have those $$ or luck.

ok, long writeup from me, so end of story liao... :P

Edited by edenstrauss

Kudos to cloud computing. Tongshu calculation is now on the Net.

Click here! Then punch in your birthday.

That's your destiny according to ancient wisdom of tongshu.

In the end still ask you to buy 3 legged frogs...haha....I think Ms Too wears Leopard skinned clothes.

In my opinion, Tongshu's method is too general.

My bro's bone weight is 2两+ . Suppose to be quite bad.

But he's a high flyer in his field and life's good to him.

Bazi is the best. A proficient Bazi Master can correctly

pinpoint events, he can also tell you specifically how and

when the event will impact you.

A Bazi Master I've consulted correctly identified an event

of mine which only family members knew. The scary part

is - he was able to zoom in to the month & time it happened

and which part of my body it has inflicted.

In the end still ask you to buy 3 legged frogs...haha....I think Ms Too wears Leopard skinned clothes.

Ehh.. Tongshu predictions don't ask you to buy 3 legged frogs. Ms L Too added that part in.

BTW, don't quite get the part about wearing Leopard skinned clothes.

Hehe...Leopards never change spots mah, (always business minded or money minded' will never change). The weight calculator....leads to recommendation of frogs, ornaments and other jeweleries she created. You know, last time she works in a bank!!!

In my opinion, Tongshu's method is too general.

My bro's bone weight is 2两+ . Suppose to be quite bad.

But he's a high flyer in his field and life's good to him.

Bazi is the best. A proficient Bazi Master can correctly

pinpoint events, he can also tell you specifically how and

when the event will impact you.

A Bazi Master I've consulted correctly identified an event

of mine which only family members knew. The scary part

is - he was able to zoom in to the month & time it happened

and which part of my body it has inflicted.

So ziwei is not better than Bazi then.

Is there a way to interpret Bazi from some "cloud computing" url ?

Hehe...Leopards never change spots mah, (always business minded or money minded' will never change). The weight calculator....leads to recommendation of frogs, ornaments and other jeweleries she created. You know, last time she works in a bank!!!

Oh dear, I do not see how wearing leopard prints could lead a person into what u've mentioned about becoming $$ minded. They are my favourites.

If u've followed through high fashion faithfully, animal prints, especially the leopard spotted ones are always the rage towards (I think) the autumn season in the high fashion industry. It is a "haute couture" line of clothings as suggested by the French.

It is also a hot favourite of many tai-tais out there who wears them with such panache (great style). Some leopard printed pieces in those high fashion boutiques like LV, GUCCI and the like, could cost up to $15,000 for just a short dress. Those prints are a must-have for that prevailing season every year for those women who looked really good in them.

And to be candid, not all women out there look good in leopard prints. Some look really slutty aka "ah-lian-ish" in the "Singlish" lingo. Those socialite tai-tais pull their leopard spotted styles really well if you get to mingle in their social circles. At least in LT's case, I think she still looks pretty gorgeous in them for her age.

which method is the most accurate ?

Tongshu or bazi or ziwei ?

Or which got limitation that can be explain more by another method ?

Bro, suggest you to take courses and read books on these, if you really want to know. Take you yearssss. Before this, polish Chinese language first.