Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Annual House Audit - Why Or How ?

i go for house audit each year and most FS geomaner recommend that.

ok i've 2 thoughts here. One is the classical fengshui where u buy nothing, the other fs is u buy something to "patch" or remediate the unlucky elements (or so called).

Questions

1. I assume YEARLY house audit means there are "no-good" elements in certain part of the house in different years. Although cannot be seen by naked eyes, how does the geomancer "translate" that this spot or that spot is good or bad at the house ?

2. For classical fengshui where there is no need to buy anything, how does classical fengshui helps to remediate the "no-good" sector ? Can't be doing major renovations each year right ?

3. For non-classical fengshui, theirs are buying fenghui "items" to patch or enhance sector. Let's assume items are those inexpensive ones. I want to know is WHO in the non-classical fengshui decides that this sector should be a item or item B. Is this based on past teachings or practised in the olden days ? Take note i m refering to those "inexpensive" items like coins, gourd, etc ...Not business items which sold in thousands $.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow what u're asking on this discussion thread is so "cheem" i.e. abstract for a layman like me. Might have to be addressed by FS masters themselves or people with FS expertise.

I don't have annual FS audits but I get my flat audited once in 3 years becox the FS cycle doesn't remain stagnant. And when such periodical FS audits are done, the FS master is supposed to take into consideration how the FS in your premises & around it, will affect the owners' luck cycle for that particular year. And the FS master is supposed to recommend them what special things to do and/or put in certain parts of the house.

Thus far, I was asked to put up paintings, mini portable waterfall (b/.w $30-$50) or even a fish in a small bowl of water at certain spots. Or put up certain type of plant at a particular position. Or put up a globe on my computer table, etc... Or put up a 春联 somewhere.

No coins, No gourd.

I think the basic layout should remain the same in general based on the first-time audit. Then, thereafter, the rest of the changes that come for annual audit should be minor ones. Unless there is a major change to ur external environment e.g. a huge building coming up directly opposite with a pointed rooftop - that supposedly shoots "poison arrows" into units that faces the building directly. Then, maybe that might warrant a major change. But even then, my friends were told to simply mount a huge bagua outside their windows. The rest remains the same.

Over in my neighbourhood, a catholic church was built, facing a row of flats. Many of the residents staying at one of the blocks, which was directly facing a huge giantic cross embedded into the church's wall, saw a huge cross facing their living rooms or bedrooms (for some units), had their own FS remedies. Some put up bagua, but an aunty whom we knew, stayed in one of those units, had installed roller blinds & have it partially drawn down jux to keep out the cross from her vision when she is in the bedroom.

Edited by edenstrauss

someone will be "crossed" when you talk about the Cross. :P

Hi all,

I'm very sorry if I've inadvertently offended anyone out there for my previous entry in this discussion thread. But it is not intended for blaspheme of any religions. It's strictly for illustration purposes. The same FS problem will apply regardless of whether it's a church or mosque or any buddhist/ taoist temple or religious building. Hence, I humbly ask for your kind understanding if my previous entry has provoked any discomfort on any readers or RT members.

Please accept my sincere apologies if my comments are viewed as offensive as that was not my intention.

aside to kalimantan: thanks for reminding me :) I got so carried away with illustration that I forgot myself...

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi all,

I'm very sorry if I've inadvertently offended anyone out there for my previous entry in this discussion thread. But it is not intended for blaspheme of any religions. It's strictly for illustration purposes. The same FS problem will apply regardless of whether it's a church or mosque or any buddhist/ taoist temple or religious building. Hence, I humbly ask for your kind understanding if my previous entry has provoked any discomfort on any readers or RT members.

Please accept my sincere apologies if my comments are viewed as offensive as that was not my intention.

aside to kalimantan: thanks for reminding me :) I got so carried away with illustration that I forgot myself...

Speaking real, actual occured events fear nothing, I'll help you "cross" he who like to "cross" you out of this, ok? ;)

Edited by bepgof

i go for house audit each year and most FS geomaner recommend that.

ok i've 2 thoughts here. One is the classical fengshui where u buy nothing, the other fs is u buy something to "patch" or remediate the unlucky elements (or so called).

Questions

1. I assume YEARLY house audit means there are "no-good" elements in certain part of the house in different years. Although cannot be seen by naked eyes, how does the geomancer "translate" that this spot or that spot is good or bad at the house ?

2. For classical fengshui where there is no need to buy anything, how does classical fengshui helps to remediate the "no-good" sector ? Can't be doing major renovations each year right ?

3. For non-classical fengshui, theirs are buying fenghui "items" to patch or enhance sector. Let's assume items are those inexpensive ones. I want to know is WHO in the non-classical fengshui decides that this sector should be a item or item B. Is this based on past teachings or practised in the olden days ? Take note i m refering to those "inexpensive" items like coins, gourd, etc ...Not business items which sold in thousands $.

Alama, each year you just "gong gong" paid $ to Tong master without asking them Q1/Q3 ?He sure love you. Found yr queries all quite "in depth" type, here come with some "insights" to Q1, Q2 & Q3. ( No guaranteed all "correct" huh, just "what I know of"). All are welcome to join in.

Q1. House is like supermarket: each day ppls in/out, stocks in/out-new clothing, new tv, new flower pot/soil, new pan, new furniture..go the old tv, old clothing...Colors and surface of all things, fading away and tone changed, even cracked - uv light, oxidisation "spare" no one and nothing. Things changed, metal, wood, water, fire, earth change. Qi changes! Without one's obvious notice. Remember what I said?: FS is all about qi, all abt laws of nature., all abt heaven, earth and mankind. Test your chinese: 中国古代哲学观是“天地人合一”、“阴阳五行為宇宙之本”,阴阳五行決定了世間万物的生存与发展。日月是阴阳之源,金、木、水、火、土五行是万物之本,日、月、星称为曜,日、月、金、木、水、火、土五星合称七曜,主宰一切。Got it? It is all by experience, observation, feelings through the principles of 相生相克 of objects, including asking you questions as to some symptoms. The same procedures follow when one visits a chinese physician, physician will asks many questions, see see look look eye/tongue/nails/breath and test the pulse. Will you ask physician: look see look see and touch touch can know the problem ar?

Some self-proclaimed "scientific and quantitative" approaches (draw chart, angles, DOD of building, facing....)spotted the "good" and "bad" locations, one for all & all for one, and, wonderful thing is all everything after identification become "static" - this direction put object A, location B good to put object C....qi no change - then fsm don't need to come already, one visit is enought. Do you think so?

To be cont' tmr, it is getting late, need to go to bed liao.

Edited by bepgof

Questions

"No-good" elements in certain part of the house in different years?? Are you referring to those inauspicious stars (Five Yellow Star, Illness Star, Hostile Star, Violent Star and Multiplying Star) that change their locations annually? My sister put a windchime at the location of the Illness Star and the family members seldom get sick now :)

Anyone try it before?

Edited by CoffeeMan

"No-good" elements in certain part of the house in different years?? Are you referring to those inauspicious stars (Five Yellow Star, Illness Star, Hostile Star, Violent Star and Multiplying Star) that change their locations annually? My sister put a windchime at the location of the Illness Star and the family members seldom get sick now :)

Anyone try it before?

Thanks for sending a PM regarding those stars u have mentioned in ur comments in this discussion thread but I have no idea what those meant. I am not professionally trained in geomency. Please check with the FS master who audited ur flat becox he will be in the best position to advise you.

Edited by edenstrauss

Questions

Cont'

Q1/Q2.

Last night (oops, this early morning)'s post corresponds to Q1&Q2. Worth mentioning here is whether should auditting be done pre or post reno?. Sort of sorry to have advised a forumer here to have house audit pre-reno (though already have ideas & materials to use), reason being "difficulty in sensing resultant qi" without real physical objects in place. In fact, "good" or "bad" sectors are quite subjective, not absolute, depending on HOW ones see/think/use and the situations. If you read the chinese star constellation methodlogy/philisophy, you would understand HOW classical FS geomancers apply the principles in both micro and macro levels. One principle is "Generals sit behind", another is "East-dragon, North-snake/tortise, West-white tiger, South- Vermillion bird", the most basic & general principles are "Ying Yang balance" and "5 elements balance". Classical FS masters regard placement of "additional" "FS items" = loss face = skills no good. They use "actual" objects in daily life to make the balancing. Got it?

Q3

Inquiry minds always ask "snap-shot" questions which most dare not to ask. From history & culture perspectives, chinese's philosophy always 以形比形 and 以形补形 (sorry I don't know the appropriate translation)These “thinkings" have, to quite some extend, resulted in 捕风 and 追影 sorts of explaining nature occurrences (sorry for my poor coomand of english)without further understanding the actual correlationship(rationale) in between "cause" & "its effect". Bottle-gourds were used to hold/contain fluids, taoism uses it to contain "spirits", fsms? Ask clients to use it to collect/suck "sha", with its mouth closed or open? When to open/close, or, with mouth closed - sha how to go it? If, with mouth all the time open, "shas" go in and then out, what is the point? Only "inqriry" minds will ask these questions.

We all knew that "money" is used as a medium to exchange for goods/services among ppls/traders. Likewise, "great" chinese thinks that spiritual beings need "money" to exchange for goods/service among spiritual beings, in the "underworld". By giving the "money" to these beings, they will "take & go". Have you ever asked yourself, should this "money" be in SGD, USD, JPY, EUR, credit card? Why must be in brone coins? And, "How much is enough" for spiritual beings to "take and go"?

Have to ask fsms who recommended these items WHOs defined the usage and the "functions" and "effectiveness" of these items to living human beings, or, just simply following "trends"?. The blind leads the blind will eventually found them laying in the drain.

Edited by bepgof

cheem man .... will ask Tong during subsequent audits, perhaps then he will explain to me in layman then.

So far no bad "stuffs" happen to me yet for past few years. As usual, i call Tong to perform house audit for next year. Also i born in year of rooster, so next year very jia lat "fan tai sui". I told him that during house audit, make sure he do take note of the issue i have next year to "minimise" impact of "fan tai sui".

BTW, can forum advise me "further questions" on fs, so i can "get more value" from him to "what else to " look out certain things during annual house audit ? I don't want to be "passively" give him the house plan and he tell me what to do instead as usual. I am not there to question his professionalism, but i want problems solve.

Example of questions like

a) i fan tai sui next year - so i want him to minmise impact.

b) i am considering to get a new apartment - can house fs improve my opportunities ?

etc etc

Hi kalimantan,

U r very lucky that u were born in the year of rooster. Thus far, I noticed that people born in the year of roosters don't seem to have much downfalls. Have but rare or they pick themselves up really fast.

I've many roosters from my side of family and they have very "wang" bazi: $ luck is very good becox god of fortune seems to be smiling at them even during their "fan- tai-sui" years.

And the best part is that some of these relatives were staying in premises with poorer FS than me & my hubby. But they are alot more richer & luckier than us in terms of money, & other aspects. So, I think bazi has a great impact above all else - FS might be there to play a supportive role for those with very good bazi.

I rarely see roosters out of job also... They always have the ability to hold on to their rice bowl in general.

Edited by edenstrauss

cheem man .... will ask Tong during subsequent audits, perhaps then he will explain to me in layman then.

So far no bad "stuffs" happen to me yet for past few years. As usual, i call Tong to perform house audit for next year. Also i born in year of rooster, so next year very jia lat "fan tai sui". I told him that during house audit, make sure he do take note of the issue i have next year to "minimise" impact of "fan tai sui".

BTW, can forum advise me "further questions" on fs, so i can "get more value" from him to "what else to " look out certain things during annual house audit ? I don't want to be "passively" give him the house plan and he tell me what to do instead as usual. I am not there to question his professionalism, but i want problems solve.

Example of questions like

a) i fan tai sui next year - so i want him to minmise impact.

b) i am considering to get a new apartment - can house fs improve my opportunities ?

etc etc

When one of my family member fan tai sui, my fs master automatically reminded during the audit and gave me a full set of 'alert' instructions. he also reminded again subsequently.

Don't need to ask from your fsm, he should know what to do. If not, then???

Hi kalimantan,

U r very lucky that u were born in the year of rooster. Thus far, I noticed that people born in the year of roosters don't seem to have much downfalls. Have but rare or they pick themselves up really fast.

I've many roosters from my side of family and they have very "wang" bazi: $ luck is very good becox god of fortune seems to be smiling at them even during their "fan- tai-sui" years.

And the best part is that some of these relatives were staying in premises with poorer FS than me & my hubby. But they are alot more richer & luckier than us in terms of money, & other aspects. So, I think bazi has a great impact above all else - FS might be there to play a supportive role for those with very good bazi.

I rarely see roosters out of job also... They always have the ability to hold on to their rice bowl in general.

Dear Eden,

I take your word for it. I have a 5 yr old chick-ster [Yr 2005] at home.

Let's see how she turns out. Will provide feedback when she turns 20. ;)

Dear Eden,

I take your word for it. I have a 5 yr old chick-ster [Yr 2005] at home.

Let's see how she turns out. Will provide feedback when she turns 20. ;)

I have a 1969 yr rooster at home. The 1964 yr rabbit has to type resume for 1969.

While 1969 out of job, kept calling the 1964 and said : "j o b l e s s , very boring at home ya..." very tah boleh tahan, kind of mental torture. Until the 1964 surrendered and offered to type resume and peace of mind came.

Edited by bepgof