Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Annual House Audit - Why Or How ?

I couldn't believe that a person could forget their timing of birth. Aiyoyo! :o

Aiyo, till now, I don't know my "TIME".

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Paiseh, didn't mean to "aiyo" at u :P

Actually my dad & mom had wrong timings on their birth certificates. All my mother's siblings had their timings declared at 5 AM by my maternal grandfather - funny guy. But can size up what is her actual timing through the bone weight, which is higher than the timing declared & both readings are all great anyway :thumbs up:

As for my dad, my paternal granny declared his DOB as 3 days earlier than actual day. Read off bone weight for both, both also equally good in terms of wealth. Wah, sooooo good :)

Yes. I tried that before.

They have 12 palaces governing aspects of your life.

For me, some of them are quite accurate but the timing is wrong.

Other areas got to wait for it to unfold.

Maybe it's the skill of the Master ba, I'm not sure.

Eden's FSM uses this method but with higher degree of accuracy.

Both my Bazi and Purple Star readings are almost the same expect for my son... Anyway, they serve as a good guide in terms of life, wealth, education, career, marriage and relationship :)

Some people will find a good day and time to go for cesarean birth. Should planned cesarean birth consider as the real birth time because it's not a natural birth. Not to mention those emergency cesarean birth that save both the mother and child.

The clinics and hospitals during 1963 Rabbit year were already quite efficient in recording birth timing.

Quite impossible for you not to know your timing.. unless you're not talking about your birth time.

What "TIME" are you referring to huh?

The clinics and hospitals during 1963 Rabbit year were already quite efficient in recording birth timing.

Quite impossible for you not to know your timing.. unless you're not talking about your birth time.

What "TIME" are you referring to huh?

I'm talking abt the "hour". Not shown in birth cert, late mother only told "at night". That time, all mechanical analogue watches, all quite expensive. Digital watches not born yet.

Edited by bepgof

I think this master u've mentioned is skillful. There are masters who are like that, but very rare over here in Singapore. If u want to trace for him, u have to find out through the grapevine of geomencers... that's if u know whose who & those FS reporters/ editors, including those moving in the Malaysian circles - afterall, Singapore is so near.

Have you noticed? The better FSMs seem to come from abroad.

Your accustomed FSM comes from Taiwan.

This Bazi master whom i've mentioned comes from HK.

Most of Ivy's blacklist are locals.

Only a handful are skilful. Sad truth.

Part 1:

Yes I have the same sentiments as you too. Singapore is a relatively small country & is far from being entrenched in many industries. Hence, it is viewed as attractive to foreigners who will in turn, bring in their own skills, knowledge & culture here. The same applies for FSMs since the local standards are somewhat not on par.

But we still need to exercise caution when giving our bazi to those foreign FSMs. Over in Taiwan, there are many wierd things done by FSMs of different practisioner level. Black magic is something that seems to be deepyly entrenched over there.

I sized up that given such situations, all their FSMs would have to be skillful in dealing with all these unorthodox practices. Which I believe, was how FS becomes integrated with religious beliefs over there. And when these Taiwanese or HK FSMs migrate, they bring along their portfolio of skills too! So if u compare our local FSMs with them, the foreign ones came across as more skillful in view of their exposures back home.

There was even a very notorious legal battle that lasted for years in view of FS issues b/w 2 neighbours (who used to be on good terms) in Taiwan. It all started with one neighbour hanging a bagua with a mini sword & a red scroll placed above the main door. The other neighbour & his family started experiencing accidents of different natures shortly; and one day noticed those stuff above the nearby unit's door. He felt wierd about it, found out that those accidents were a result of those objects. His FS master told him to try negotiating with his neighbour if he could modify the objects in bringing down the mini sword but it backfired.

That victim's FSM then recommended that he place his home's rubbish bin at the entrance of his main door to counteract the "sha-qi", which worked wonders. That next door neighbr (with those objects above his door) wasn't happy becox the bad luck cycle was then diverted back to him & his family. It went on & on until both went to court to fight it out.

:fire:

p/s: My taiwanese FSM said that if any FS recommendation is made to benefit clients at the expense of others, then, it'll create bad karma for both that client & the FSM himself. Retribution will catch up with them i.e. O$P$ theory

Edited by edenstrauss

Part 2:

And over in HK & Taiwan, their citizens are strong believers of FS since their forefather's generation. As such, it is definitely a big challenge to gain a strong foothold in their Geomency industry back in their own hometown.

Based on my own observation & interpretation, those who flocked over to Singapore are probabbly good enough for us (becox the locals aren't as good in terms of standard). But if they were to be compared to the so-called "state" FS masters who take the lead in FS in their own countries, erhhh... those migrants in our country might be viewed as amateurish even though they have their strengths here in Singapore.

Further to the above that's said by me, I sincerely hope that none of the readers, including yourself wouldn't take offence in my comments. This is a general observation by myself so there are chances that I may be wrong also :P

p/s:

The same applies for wedding photographers. I love the photoshoots done by the upmarket Taiwanese photographers (not the IMM style with a huge flower sitting on the bride's head!!) here in Singapore. They cost about $6k for just album shots, without providing gowns & makeup (which the couple got to get it from another boutique).

But when I went down to Taipei, and visited their own upmarket wedding photographers, it is what the Singaporean hokkiens here would say"no horse run". Reason: The Taipei's version is so sophisticated with such great style, no basis for comparison. It's almost like comparing a peach to an orange :P And of course, it'll cost alot more, approx in the range of $15k-$20k. $100k package is also available.

Same for hairstylists. Visited the hairstylists in Tokyo, Japan. They have a $ back guarantee on their receipts; their skills were that great; good enough to put in such a clause. But when I tried out one studio (owned by a Jap) here in Orchard, Singapore (cannot quote salon name becox no badmouthing on RT forum), his skills were far from being impressive. Regretted letting him touch my hair! :~

Edited by edenstrauss

How come Ivy sent the list to others, but not to me ? :dancingqueen:

go with your husband to redo the vow again and u can do up your hair again :-)

We renew our vows every year but instead of doing a makeover, we go for holidays like cruise & do abit of charity work within our means :D

I will only let Judy Koh from In@ backstage (orchard hotel) touch my hair. ;)