Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Annual House Audit - Why Or How ?

FSMs or fortune tellers are quick witted ppls, very observant, good at "observing", "listening by probing". Their answers/advises always very "generalise" = can be this or that.

When one asks further, either his face turns black, or keke, kena not heard (cpu slow, still processing), or of higher level ones, will say something listener doesn't understand yet bouncing head hard say " oh, yes, yes, I see I see, thank you very much". - They know how to "pook needle into the right vein".

Telling one's past is something, but nothing amazing. Palm/face readings able to tell one's character, educational level, ...and the palms lines and faces lines expressions are "recorder" of the past doings. These "recorders" are much more "user-friendly" - thought it provide "rough" information, as compared those DOB and songs singing which are I don't know how to put it.

Did he mention/teach you to use so called "喜用神" methods/tools to avoid something unfavourable in future - this is part of bazi analysis process.

Nope. He just highlighted the general luck of the 5 year blocks - which block to chiong and which block to go defensive. Guess I've been shortchanged.

In case I decide to go for Bazi reading again, what are the things to ask the Master? Can enlighten?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nope. He just highlighted the general luck of the 5 year blocks - which block to chiong and which block to go defensive. Guess I've been shortchanged.

In case I decide to go for Bazi reading again, what are the things to ask the Master? Can enlighten?

Look like you either enjoy to see his face black black, or, love to knocking your head hard. Ok lah, let you be, ask him:

- Why bazi founder Mr. 子平 revised his methodology from rev 0 to rev 1 by adding in the "time" component. What had happened to have changed his mind.

- What is "月令", why different interpreters having different "understandings" and interprete differently. 子平 did not define properly?

- What is "用神". What's/re your "用神".

Temporary 3 questions, enough to turn his face as black as charcol :furious: , or as red as roasted pig head with mouth open big big. :curse:

Edited by bepgof

Hi bk888,

I just made a discovery that LT's online tool gives inaccurate weight!!

In fact, very different weights are given if manual calculation is done based on the chinese almanac.

This might also suggest why there are discrepancies in results between reality (ur brother's high-flying status in career) & his "bone weight" - LT's on-line tool has a faulty equation so calculation is wrong.

My manual calculation matches LT's online calculation... did you enter the 陽曆 or 陰曆?

In my opinion, Tongshu's method is too general.

My bro's bone weight is 2两+ . Suppose to be quite bad.

But he's a high flyer in his field and life's good to him.

Bazi is the best. A proficient Bazi Master can correctly

pinpoint events, he can also tell you specifically how and

when the event will impact you.

A Bazi Master I've consulted correctly identified an event

of mine which only family members knew. The scary part

is - he was able to zoom in to the month & time it happened

and which part of my body it has inflicted.

Can you PM me your Bazi Master... thanks :)

Can you PM me your Bazi Master... thanks :)

This Bazi master 童一飞 used to operate from his Pearl Centre office but I've lost contact with him years ago.

Maybe he has moved back to HK. I quoted him in this thread cuz his Bazi reading is by far the most accurate i've come across.

Look like you either enjoy to see his face black black, or, love to knocking your head hard. Ok lah, let you be, ask him:

- Why bazi founder Mr. 子平 revised his methodology from rev 0 to rev 1 by adding in the "time" component. What had happened to have changed his mind.

- What is "月令", why different interpreters having different "understandings" and interprete differently. 子平 did not define properly?

- What is "用神". What's/re your "用神".

Temporary 3 questions, enough to turn his face as black as charcol :furious: , or as red as roasted pig head with mouth open big big. :curse:

Bro, I think you have misunderstood. The Bazi Master whom I've mentioned cannot be located after he moved out of his Pearl Centre office. I can't be going back to him for Bazi reading since I don't know where he moved to.

I'll bear in mind the last 2 questions and ask whoever I'm going to seek consultation in the future. If he truly has substance his face won't turn black, am I right?

Hi bk888,

Do u think your bazi master is still running the business in Singapore but without a commercial office?

Many of them has converted to SOHO (small office home office) with a business registration number. It's legal, but a gray area as to whether this is considered free-lancing or not. Great savings on overhead costs, taxes, etc. Very difficult for IRAS to fault them on the amount of revenue declared.

When he interpreted ur bazi, does he obtain ur bazi in advance or he does it straight on the spot?

Edited by edenstrauss

Bro, I think you have misunderstood. The Bazi Master whom I've mentioned cannot be located after he moved out of his Pearl Centre office. I can't be going back to him for Bazi reading since I don't know where he moved to.

I'll bear in mind the last 2 questions and ask whoever I'm going to seek consultation in the future. If he truly has substance his face won't turn black, am I right?

2nd question always result in ambigeous "answers".

3rd question is very straight forward.

1st question regards to founder's history. A respectful disciple MUST know and understand his "fore master"'s background, otherwise, he is, by any mean, not fit to use this methodology for commercial usage.

Edited by bepgof

This Bazi master 童一飞 used to operate from his Pearl Centre office but I've lost contact with him years ago.

Maybe he has moved back to HK. I quoted him in this thread cuz his Bazi reading is by far the most accurate i've come across.

OIC... Did you try the Purple Star reading before??

When he interpreted ur bazi, does he obtain ur bazi in advance or he does it straight on the spot?

Both my friend and I walked in to his office after seeing his banner at the entrance. Although he said that the standard protocol was to leave our birthdate and book an appointment, he made us an exception.

My friend sat down and gave his birthdate without the time of birth. He looked at his face, palm and after some calculation came up with a two hour timezone.

Best part was: he told my friend reassuringly that that had to be the correct time.

It turned out to be true when I sought clarification from my friend after we left his office. He did not forget his birthtime. He just want to test the Master...

Fluke or not, I'm not sure. But I was definitely impressed!

2nd question always result in ambigeous "answers".

3rd question is very straight forward.

1st question regards to founder's history. A respectful disciple MUST know and understand his "fore master"'s background, otherwise, he is, by any mean, not fit to use this methodology for commercial usage.

The 1st question seems like testing the Master.. he might think I'm not showing him due respect leh. Dilemma.

The 1st question seems like testing the Master.. he might think I'm not showing him due respect leh. Dilemma.

Tell him that respect can only be gained after showing real "kongfu". 行家一出手据就知有没有。

Thin skin & paiseh to ask?, ok lah, replaced with another question:

What's your 4 pillar's 刑,沖,剋,害,合 phenomenon/setting(格局)- he should be able to give you a breakdown in details.

Edited by bepgof

Both my friend and I walked in to his office after seeing his banner at the entrance. Although he said that the standard protocol was to leave our birthdate and book an appointment, he made us an exception.

My friend sat down and gave his birthdate without the time of birth. He looked at his face, palm and after some calculation came up with a two hour timezone.

Best part was: he told my friend reassuringly that that had to be the correct time.

It turned out to be true when I sought clarification from my friend after we left his office. He did not forget his birthtime. He just want to test the Master...

Fluke or not, I'm not sure. But I was definitely impressed!

I think this master u've mentioned is skillful. There are masters who are like that, but very rare over here in Singapore. If u want to trace for him, u have to find out through the grapevine of geomencers... that's if u know whose who & those FS reporters/ editors, including those moving in the Malaysian circles - afterall, Singapore is so near.

My own taiwanese master uses a person's facial features to complement his bazi readings. Once a newly wed couple whom we referred to him were told that the wife provided wrong timing for herself. Should be AM but the lady gave as PM. Reason: If PM for that date & year of birth is for somebody with a royal status e.g. a princess. The lady told us eventually, that she didn't realise the mistake until she went back to check her birth cert!

I couldn't believe that a person could forget their timing of birth. Aiyoyo! :o

A saudi friend of ours also had a shock when he said that my master kept asking him if he gave the correct bazi. The explanation given was: his features didn't coincide with a person having such a good bazi.

OIC... Did you try the Purple Star reading before??

Yes. I tried that before.

They have 12 palaces governing aspects of your life.

For me, some of them are quite accurate but the timing is wrong.

Other areas got to wait for it to unfold.

Maybe it's the skill of the Master ba, I'm not sure.

Eden's FSM uses this method but with higher degree of accuracy.

Edited by bk888