Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mel77

Re-running Of Aircon Piping

Hi,

Need advice. Looking at re-running the aircon piping and in the process re-locating the aircon. Currently location of aircon position tends to limit the "play" area for space & layout.

Appreciate any inputs and pricing on how the charges are done.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I received a quotation of $550 for running 3 fan coils but one of the fan coils position does not move but its trucking (where the pipe and gas) needs to increase because two gas pipes and one water pipe now. It all depends on the distance and the amount of changes needed. Better to get the aircon guy to do a site quotation.

Manage to get 2 quote for the re-location of the fan coils.

1st quote - 300 / fan coil.

2nd quote - 180 for 2 of the fan coil and 250 for 1 of the fan coil (based on the current location)

Also have an issue as 1 of the fan coil is located in the living/dining area (which is possibly a higher BTU unit) so air-con man say might not be suitable for room usage if it is a 22000 BTU fan coil. Too cold!

I received a quotation of $550 for running 3 fan coils but one of the fan coils position does not move but its trucking (where the pipe and gas) needs to increase because two gas pipes and one water pipe now. It all depends on the distance and the amount of changes needed. Better to get the aircon guy to do a site quotation.

You quote looks reasonable. Possible to PM me your contact?

Sharing purpose. Done with my re-location work and is very happy with it. Price also reasonable.

Hi,

I intend to rerun my air con as well. Possible to share your contacts for your recent work?

Thanks in advance.

Kenny

Can you please pm me the contact number of your contractor?

Thks a lot.

Sharing purpose. Done with my re-location work and is very happy with it. Price also reasonable.

Can you pls pm me the contact of your contractor?

Thks

Manage to get 2 quote for the re-location of the fan coils.

1st quote - 300 / fan coil.

2nd quote - 180 for 2 of the fan coil and 250 for 1 of the fan coil (based on the current location)

Also have an issue as 1 of the fan coil is located in the living/dining area (which is possibly a higher BTU unit) so air-con man say might not be suitable for room usage if it is a 22000 BTU fan coil. Too cold!

Hi Mel77,

Can Pm me your aircond man's contact?

If the trunking is hidden in a false ceiling, how much additional would it cost usually? Or would we need to get contractors to remove the false ceiling ( :wacko:) to put in new piping?