Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oliginal

Feng Shui Master Or Renovation Contractor

Hi guys and gals, I'm new to the forum therefore would really appreciate all your kind guidance and comments.

Recently just commit to purchase a 2+1 resale condo, so I pretty excited abt it since this is the 1st time I purchase my own property.

Would like to enquire whether should I have a FSM to audit my unit first prior to getting a Renovation Contractor to discuss and do up the ID drawing ?

Or should I get the Renovation Contractor to draw out the ID then get a FSM to audit the unit, from there then adjust any required changes on the drawing ?

Appreciate all view and comments.... Cheers !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For me I will get FS to audit and thereafter ask the ID to follow the design on what my FS master tell me what need to hack n don't.

As the FSM will need more than 4 hrs to audit the condo.

Hope it help.

Hi guys and gals, I'm new to the forum therefore would really appreciate all your kind guidance and comments.

Recently just commit to purchase a 2+1 resale condo, so I pretty excited abt it since this is the 1st time I purchase my own property.

Would like to enquire whether should I have a FSM to audit my unit first prior to getting a Renovation Contractor to discuss and do up the ID drawing ?

Or should I get the Renovation Contractor to draw out the ID then get a FSM to audit the unit, from there then adjust any required changes on the drawing ?

You've already decided the "external" & left "internal" for fsm to "play with".

You decide further objects, shapes, color, placement, removal of this & that, addition of "this & that", in paper, ask him ok or not

and

He will ask you to add "these and those", remove "these & those", change placement of "this & that", at last but not least, pay him money for his service.

After he's left, you'll ask forumers where to buy "this & that", expensive or not,......

Want some more comments? I take a break first, NEXT PLEASE :help: !...

Edited by bepgof

consult ur fsm. some prefer they go first rather than the designer.

the fsm i consulted asked me to go ahead with the decor. he just gave minor adjustments as required when doing the audit.

My parents got their interior designer/s to join in during the house audit.

I didn't like the idea becox the IDs will get to hear about personal stuff pertaining to their clients.

i ask the fsm to audit first before reno. The fsm will advise what colour is good for you and your placement. Imagine after reno then you ask the fengshui to do audit, if he ask you to tear down certain things :-(