Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

Buying Led Strips

Hi all,

I used to order some LED strips for my bathroom few months ago. I had actually ordered from 3 different shops (from ShenZhen and Shanghai) to compare the light and found that this one from SZ has the brightest light and nice looking too. ( price is cheap too )

if u guys wanna order together , we can as I might need just few more reels for the house and maybe some color changing RGB strips for the living room or the TV set . :D

I'm interested too!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, sorry I didnt have the mind to come back to check till now..

I had both 3528 and 5050 , of course the 5050 was brighter .. the IP rate is just up to you . if u want waterproof ,they will just do it as your request

for those who is interested , do u all want 5050 ? what color ? 3Meter or 5meter ? how many reels do u think u will order?

i prolly will just order few pcs , really got no idea yet

but let me know how many u guys want first... then I will ask the shop ?

by the way, the ones i bought were in White PCBs finished , just think it looked cool ..they r normally in copper finished ,up to u

ohhh wait.. are you all in Singapore?

I had both 3528 and 5050 , of course the 5050 was brighter .. the IP rate is just up to you . if u want waterproof ,they will just do it as your request

for those who is interested , do u all want 5050 ? what color ? 3Meter or 5meter ? how many reels do u think u will order?

by the way, the ones i bought were in White PCBs finished , just think it looked cool ..they r normally in copper finished ,up to u

Hi, I'm interested in getting 18m of warm white. How much is it? PM me please. Thanks

Hi!

Me interested in 5050, 1 reel white and 1 reel warm white....

Any guru can advise me on the 12V adapter?

I did up the LED for my living but now the adapter up the lorry after few times of switching on and off

What ac adaptor were you using? 12v3a? or? for how long of 5050 strips? single color or RGB color?

I dunno if I'm using 5050 led but anyway in comes with 60 LEDs on 1 metre,

The configuration as follows:-

1 no. of 230VAC to 12V 2A adapter for 1800mm length of strips warm white

1 no. of 230VAC to 12V 2A adapter for 1750mm length of strips white.

The above configuration is controlled using electronics switcher that is controlled by the light switch like this sequence:-

1. Light switch on 1st time - Lights up White LEDs

2. Off and On Light switch 2nd time - Lights up Warm White LEDs

3. Off and On Light switch 3rd time - Lights up Both Warm & White LEDs

But I itchy hand on/off too many times that caused the adapters become faulty....haiz...

Is there anything wrong? Do I need a 12V 3A for each set of LEDs?

Hi been doing alot of reading in this forum.. Am considering to order LED lighting for my house from SZ.. Looking for mass order so that can get a better price n to share the shipping cost too. Pls PM me for more details....

Hi been doing alot of reading in this forum.. Am considering to order LED lighting for my house from SZ.. Looking for mass order so that can get a better price n to share the shipping cost too. Pls PM me for more details....

How do u guys install the LEDs??

How do u guys install the LEDs??

with a 12v power supply and direct connect the led to it. if you need to use dimmer to it, jus need to get a led controller with dimmer function. Jus got my stuff from of the forum guys, now is doin it up..

Some sample of the LED strips used in my current home

Under kitchen cabinet

c6e8727a.jpg

Just stick it on top of curtain railing

8d0b53e2.jpg

Behind Feature wall and under TV console

2c829a99.jpg

Jus curious... Where is your power adapter put when u install the LED strip above the curtain rails, kitchen cabinet?

I'm interested too.. but my power plugs mostly above the kitchen worktop and for the rooms, there are at the bottom corner of the wall. :(

how does all these LED and adapter look like?

i am getting lights for my house and if they looksbright and good, i might cancel the installtion of T5 light as cove light and use LED instead.

can anyone tell me how does the adapter look like? able to d.i.y?

where to see the types of LED? how they come in like, how to secure them (stick or screws?)

please advise,... thkxx

how does all these LED and adapter look like?

i am getting lights for my house and if they looksbright and good, i might cancel the installtion of T5 light as cove light and use LED instead.

can anyone tell me how does the adapter look like? able to d.i.y?

where to see the types of LED? how they come in like, how to secure them (stick or screws?)

please advise,... thkxx

the LED strip comes in double side tape...more than enuff strength to secure the LED strip....the adapter is just like ur hp charger.... the LED strips one end comes with a male plug....so ur "hp plug" 12v just put in can already. Unless u wana DIY the LED length then u need to cut n solder. Sim lim tower has plently of those LED