Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

Buying Led Strips

Updated "INTERESTED" Order List (Pls note that i required you guys to PM me you contact details. Else i will treat the order not confirm)

1) Aaron22/2 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB = Total 3 rolls

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 white and 1 roll of warm white = Total 2 rolls

3)garyng08/3 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m Blue = Total 3 rolls

Current Total is 8 rolls

Hi count me in,

1 roll of 5050 white. PMed u my contacts pls let me know if its possible to have the goods within 2 weeks cos need to let the contractor know. Also do u hv any lobang to fixed or solder the led to the adaptor? Tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Updated "INTERESTED" Order List (Pls note that i required you guys to PM me you contact details. Else i will treat the order not confirm)

1) Aaron22/1 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB = Total 2 rolls + 1 x LED Controller (PMed Confirmed)

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 white and 1 roll of warm white = Total 2 rolls (pending confirm)

3) garyng08/3 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m Blue = Total 3 rolls (Confirmed)

4) hotzouk/ 1 roll of 5050 white = Total 1 rolls (PMed Confirmed)

Total = 6 rolls (confirmed) / 2 rolls (pending confirm)

1) Aaron22/1 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB = Total 2 rolls + 1 x LED Controller (PMed Confirmed)

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 white and 1 roll of warm white = Total 2 rolls (pending confirm)

Total = 6 rolls (confirmed) / 2 rolls (pending confirm)

Hi Gary,

I have PMed my contact to you. Please advice the colour controller is it 24 colour controller type?

Hi Gary,

I have PMed my contact to you. Please advice the colour controller is it 24 colour controller type?

Hi AAaron, i had PMed you on your questtion.. Yes the controller is the 24key controller..

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 white and 1 roll of warm white = Total 2 rolls (PMed Confirmed)

5) Marc9/1 roll of 5050 warm white = Total 1 rolls (PMed Confirmed)

Total = 9 rolls + 1 x LED Controller (confirmed)

Hi all, pls note that the LED strips are NON-WATERPROOF type..

Edited by garyng08

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 cool white = Total 1 roll (PMed Confirmed)

5) Marc9/1 roll of 5050 warm white = Total 1 rolls (PMed Confirmed)

6) shann/ 2 rolls of 5050 warm white = Total 2 rolls (PMed Confirmed)

Total = 10 rolls + 1 x LED Controller (confirmed)

Hi all, pls note that the LED strips are NON-WATERPROOF type..

Edited by garyng08

My new flat will be coming by first quanter of 2012. Not sure which type of leds light need to purchase. Since it is still early to look for contracter, but have sources to purchase from http://flyled.taobao.com/?search=y&orderType=_hotsell

Anyone can tell me which type of leds required for false celing? (eg. Leds, adapter, tranformer,etc). Please advise.

My new flat will be coming by first quanter of 2012. Not sure which type of leds light need to purchase. Since it is still early to look for contracter, but have sources to purchase from http://flyled.taobao.com/?search=y&orderType=_hotsell

Anyone can tell me which type of leds required for false celing? (eg. Leds, adapter, tranformer,etc). Please advise.

I think it is too risky to purchase from any china website that you are unfamiliar with. Besides, you will not know the reliability of the parts.

Better buy from somewhere with good reviews or with successful transactions.

By the way, I'm working in China and use to buy things from there! Seller like陶宝商城can be trust lah! They won't spolit their reputation. Things bought can be returned if you're not satisfied with their goods & even bad comments to them, they will look into seriously...eg. they will replace for free included shipment wherby you know China is not small. (do you think S'pore trader will provide such services?). As for pricing, it is more competative than buying in shop! You can srcoll thru. and compare price with S'pore selling price by searching parts code, etc....what you get from Singaore might come from these people that order in bulk..

Can someone help me which downlight , leds code, transformer rquired for 4 room? How many pieces should I purchase? Thanks in advance.

Hi i have an extra roll of 5m warm white to let go as got play out by someone who order and MIA.. As for those who have collected your LED from me, pls share some pics of your completed project.

Hello bro, Im interested but then I understand u need LED driver to run the strips, does it come with it?

Hi i have an extra roll of 5m warm white to let go as got play out by someone who order and MIA.. As for those who have collected your LED from me, pls share some pics of your completed project.

Hi Gary, thanks again for helping to buy and deliver my orde. Just started my home Reno this week, thus won't be installing my led strips till at least a month later. Will be sharing once all is completed.

Hi guys.. Pls indicate your interest if you would like to get the LEDs strips lighting.. I might be able to help you guys order.. Pls PM me thanks.. Price wise is still the same as the previous order.. Thanks