Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

Buying Led Strips

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all... i'm ordering some LED strips from china. It should be here in 1 weeks time. I'll get some pictures and possibly help u guys to order, if interested. Can save on shipping costs. stay tuned.

Hi guys,

I will be going to Shenzhen & Zhuhai for a trip.

May want to bring home some LEDs to play with, but not sure where to get it from or what types of LEDs there are.

Would be grateful if u guys can help.

Cheers!

i'm also interested to get few rolls of 5050 white, warm white and RGB LED. Please count me in or PM the supplier contact.

Thank You

I am also interested to get 1 rolls of 5050 white and 2 rolls of warm white. Pls count me in and PM me. Thanks.

Hi Guys, I m currently try to get in some LED strips for my project from SZ.. I had check the price for a 5meter roll of SMD5050 60pcs LED/meter will cost ard $80 including transportations. This is the brightest led i can find in the market. The lowest i can bargain is $75 if i can get a MOQ of 20pcs. Hence, i would like to know anyone want to join in so that we can save some $$ and use it in other area.... This GP will closed in 4th April 2359hrs.. Pls kindly PM me if you r interested in the following format:

Nickname/contact/quantity/color

Available color:White,Warm White, Cool White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, RGB

Hi Guys, I m currently try to get in some LED strips for my project from SZ.. I had check the price for a 5meter roll of SMD5050 60pcs LED/meter will cost ard $80 including transportations. This is the brightest led i can find in the market. The lowest i can bargain is $75 if i can get a MOQ of 20pcs. Hence, i would like to know anyone want to join in so that we can save some $$ and use it in other area.... This GP will closed in 4th April 2359hrs.. Pls kindly PM me if you r interested in the following format:

Nickname/contact/quantity/color

Available color:White,Warm White, Cool White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, RGB

Im interested..but come with the adaptor??plug and play??

Hi, I am new here...seems interesting to DIY this.

I am interested in getting 2 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB...for my new home.

but is the price per roll same for RGB too at $75~$80 (5m).

For RGB, will you be getter the colour controller as well?

Yesterday i went to Sim Lim Tower, felt one strips light up on their display seems hot, while others are cool. These two strips are different, but seems to be categorise as LED. Anyone can advice as i don't think LED can be this hot.

Hi, I am new here...seems interesting to DIY this.

I am interested in getting 2 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB...for my new home.

but is the price per roll same for RGB too at $75~$80 (5m).

For RGB, will you be getter the colour controller as well?

Yesterday i went to Sim Lim Tower, felt one strips light up on their display seems hot, while others are cool. These two strips are different, but seems to be categorise as LED. Anyone can advice as i don't think LED can be this hot.

Hi the price is the same for all color including RGB LED. As for the heat issue, i really cant advise u.. If you need to get the RGB controller, they do have it but at different price..

Hi Marc9, it does not come with power supply. You need to get it seperately. They are also sellig the power Supply but with additional cost.. Thanks

Updated "INTERESTED" Order List (Pls note that i required you guys to PM me you contact details. Else i will treat the order not confirm)

1) Aaron22/2 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB = Total 3 rolls

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 white and 1 roll of warm white = Total 2 rolls

3)garyng08/3 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m Blue = Total 3 rolls

Current Total is 8 rolls

Updated "INTERESTED" Order List (Pls note that i required you guys to PM me you contact details. Else i will treat the order not confirm)

1) Aaron22/2 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m white and 1 roll 5050 60LED/m RGB = Total 3 rolls

2) existence/1 roll of 5050 white and 1 roll of warm white = Total 2 rolls

3)garyng08/3 rolls of 5050 60 LED/m Blue = Total 3 rolls

Current Total is 8 rolls

Hi GaryNg08,

Do you know how much they charge for the colour controller? If you are not able to get the controller, then please cancel my 1xRGB roll. When do you need us to PM you? Thanks.