Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Meeting Geomancer 31st Dec - Questions To Ask

I m meeting my geomancer 31st Dec, for yearly house audit - objective is for 2011 period.

As i've been in this forum for some time, can anyone shed some "common" questions, which somtimes i forgot to ask.

Usually i pass him floor plan and he will tell me the reasons how to minimize and maximum different locations effects. But i don't like boring questions and asnwers between us, so please shoot those common questions u ask from your geomancers which i may have miss out over the years.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1. Which is the best methodology to "unlock" the "heaven luck", according to him.

2. What is "water" formular and "mountain" formular. Give an example for each for residential purpose.

3. "By right", FS trade should get involved in only "earth luck", what are the real causes/reasons fsms so much so get invloved in "heaven luck".

4. Beside the 5-element philosophy, could there be 6-element, or 7-element, or more to explain the interaction relaltionship between pgysical objects.

5. Is "推背图“ really unlock the will of heaven.

6. According to bazi, when one's > 60 year old, destiny is "out of calculation", any other methodologies to calculate after 60.

7. Who is the one who rearranged the 8 trigrams from "先天八卦“ to "后天八卦“ and why?

Remember to take these down hor and ask. Many more to come. :D Must thank you you for the offer.

I m meeting my geomancer 31st Dec, for yearly house audit - objective is for 2011 period.

As i've been in this forum for some time, can anyone shed some "common" questions, which somtimes i forgot to ask.

Usually i pass him floor plan and he will tell me the reasons how to minimize and maximum different locations effects. But i don't like boring questions and asnwers between us, so please shoot those common questions u ask from your geomancers which i may have miss out over the years.

Edited by bepgof

i cut and paste the quetions and will print it out ..hahahah

but my focus will be more for myself, rather than "indirect" questioning of his job. But nevertheless some questions are right on the spot which i will ASK.

To muffin : Mr Dong Noong Zhen (my chinese not so good).

In case someone ask how much is the audit : there is nothing to hide : he told me condo is $450. (note that baseline documentation already done sometimes back)

To Begbof : he is well-verse in chinese, can your questions eg "heaven luck" translate to "chinese" for me ? No need to make it complicated and i will try to pose the quewtion to him.

i cut and paste the quetions and will print it out ..hahahah

but my focus will be more for myself, rather than "indirect" questioning of his job. But nevertheless some questions are right on the spot which i will ASK.

To muffin : Mr Dong Noong Zhen (my chinese not so good).

In case someone ask how much is the audit : there is nothing to hide : he told me condo is $450. (note that baseline documentation already done sometimes back)

To Begbof : he is well-verse in chinese, can your questions eg "heaven luck" translate to "chinese" for me ? No need to make it complicated and i will try to pose the quewtion to him.

Not sure if its Tong Nong Chin my mommy engaged in 06/07. Face quite long right? Unfortunate incidents after he feng shuied the house. Mommy health took a beating and been sickly since. Daddy had cataracts in eyes and operated in 08. Mommy said she paid about $1000 plus.

Not sure if its Tong Nong Chin my mommy engaged in 06/07. Face quite long right? Unfortunate incidents after he feng shuied the house. Mommy health took a beating and been sickly since. Daddy had cataracts in eyes and operated in 08. Mommy said she paid about $1000 plus.

woh that is scary, so is he still credible? Cause FS is quite hard to differentiate whether he is good or not, and only time tells.

dear passionfruit

yeap he is tong nong chin.

I don't have an answer whether he is good or lousy. But after your unfortunate incident, do you have alternative fs master where u can recommend ? That way, forum members can learn and look out for better consumer choice.

My shop partner was much worse. Heard from her that after this Tong master checked her house, her relationship with her husband soured. Two years ago had her divorce, now carrying 2 boys. She's quite capable, able to look after both kids and running the biz with me at the same time. really admire her stamina but felt sorry for her. Maybe she doesn't have luck, earlier I wrote in certain posts, she engaged another master Tan for our shop in Chinatown. Thought paying $3800 + the shop should be in good hands, now the business very bad and most of the staffs won't stay. Luckily didn't engage him for my house. Did your this Tong master gave your parents anything to carry in their pocket or wrote on some piece of paper to put beneath the bed?? She told me something like that.

I've just started to find out more abt this chinese ancient science and no, i am not a FS master but sorry for saying this; i'm abit skeptical abt this annual FS auditing.

Questions to yourself kalimantan; Any changes/improvements/results after the very 1st audit or difference after subsequent audit or specifc result you expecting for certain problem? Why is there a need to carry out annual audit; Was it personal doubt or self assurance? Does ornaments or colours makes wonder or is it the individuals who's persective varies? How much have u understand abt this Chinese Metaphysic?

I've the above questions to myself and hopefully by getting a practitioner in this field would clarify some doubts of mine and hopefully this science will prove me wrong. As advised by my practitioner:," if a person is earnest in seeking and has done his/her homework, then the door must be open for such ancient science and is not the possession of a ‘privileged’ few ' ".

I'm learning and I hope master nong would be the one clearing your doubts otherwise we should find out more for ourselves isnt it?

Just my 2nd cents worth

Strange? Your fsm advise you yearly audit? Is he making yearly money from you rather? is there such a need?

Mine was told next few years don't even have to look for him liao. Told me if nothing much, don't need to waste anymore money. I think you really got a good good question for him.

Strange? Your fsm advise you yearly audit? Is he making yearly money from you rather? is there such a need?

Mine was told next few years don't even have to look for him liao. Told me if nothing much, don't need to waste anymore money. I think you really got a good good question for him.

Why go for FS? Ans: Peace of mind!

Why go for yearly audits?: Ans Peace of mind!

These 3 words gives us the boost to 'chiong', don't you agree?

Hi kalimantan,

I don't think it's the same master tong that the rest of the RT forumers are talking about. U're saying that his condo audit is only $480 for a start. There are more than 1 masters tong in this FS industry here in Singapore. There is one that charges about more than $1k which 1 member shared & my neighbours who had it audited by another master tong is also billed around that price for his condo. So likely that it's 2 different persons. My taiwanese FS master charges $880 for condo.

The paper story under the bed is new to me but the red paper story with some chinese wordings written on it and to be sewn inside pillow case isn't new. Several years ago, I was told to do that by 1 aunty who sells joss sticks & prayer materials at bedok. And after sleeping with it for about 1 yr, then use joss papers to burn it away. She even taught me to pray to "Tai-Yin" goddess at home. Which, errrrrr, ultimately, led to pretty disastrous effects.

But what's that putting the paper under bed for? Sounds interesting. I put a huge piggy bank under my bed, and put coins inside it every day when i'm in singapore. :)

hmmm sounds familiar story of putting piece of paper under bed ...where did i hear it from ?

Yearly audit is to determine the "wealth" spot & the "water"spot or whatever u call it... because these spots change every single year.

And because the geomency business here in Singapore (Asia in general) is linked to religion such as Taoist, some geomencers would highlight the neccessity to conduct certain prayers/ rituals e.g. "fan" tai-sui, praying to tiger general, etc. And it's also a chance to ask how the FS for the premises is going to affect the owners' luck.

I've known of this aunty who don't just go for annual audits, she does audits every quarterly by a HK FS master & both her hubby & herself makes huge bucks out of their business.