Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Meeting Geomancer 31st Dec - Questions To Ask

Where did you arrive at this percentage? Any reference?

Nor, see this one: got a web link.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...st&p=590186

One of the "tokong" writeups I ever read. Worth to read a few times to have "better" comprehension.

However, I think, JY has some how or rather, "missed out" one important elaboration on "Heavenly Luck": Heavenly luck is what GOD has planned "in-store"(all)for one. EL & ML when at "optimum" will enable one to get all the things provided in the "store".

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
As usual I have question myself, was it really a must to do a annual or quarterly audit? Isnt it that a job for a accountant instead? And how geninuely the application or method used be most original and effective? Does it mean annual renovation is really feasible?

If financially viable, should do, why?

- Drink coffe together to boost the trust/understanding between each. :D

- Ask questions to him shows that you are really passionate about FS and he'll be more willing to tell MORE and may take you in as an "indoor" disciple. :dribble:

Edited by bepgof

Wow lau,

BaZi is a one-time analysis, need no repetition, even repeat, still the same, however, got:

- Elementary analysis

- Miduim analysis

- Comprehensive analysis (very time consuming), provide you a "report", from 四柱八字排立, 四柱三元:天元、地元、人元, 日干旺衰和十神生克、十神功能,用神喜忌,胎元命宫,十神分析十神总论,十神心性,大运小运,八格外格,富贵贫贱,断验集锦,吉星凶煞(天乙、 太极、天德月德、 三奇贵人、 福星文昌、魁罡贵人,国印、学堂词馆、德秀贵人、驿马、华盖、将星、金舆、金神、天医,禄神、拱禄、天赦、天罗地网、羊刃、亡神、劫煞、灾煞、勾绞煞、孤辰寡宿、孤鸾煞,元辰、空亡、十恶大败、咸池、孤鸾煞、阴阳差错、四废),性格职业,

健康仪表,祖业父母,婚姻,子女兄弟姐妹,财运、官运、功名,僧佛之道,流年运程....so many, one day one night also cannot finish.

Flying stars is also a one-time business. Once fixed, won't change.

"Chi" is the main concern for yearly audit, however, "chi" is very "imaginative" in nature. Drink coffee, chit-chating, trust building...are important too.

Can check these question for me too....hehe thanks hor....

Q. What method he uses for the house audit. Is it bazhai or flying stars?

Q. What is his reason when those that he audited in the past feedback that they had problems or bad luck after that.

Edited by bepgof

FD1976,

I am a practical person like you. In fact i am a scientific consumer (if possible prove that FS works on this or that). I honestly tell u that if i want to engage a service, the returns must be "guaranteed". However i did ponder about questions like "is it effective" , "how i know it is effective", "is fs bluffing me", "or i just hope it works miracliously".

seriously i dont have answers to that.

Like some members say " maybe can unlock a potential luck in certain locations, etc" ...well only fs knows. The fs knows where are the "oil well" at my place and i pay him/her to dig and provide me with "oil". Of course i may slip and fall too.

Hmmm... lets get a little more practical then; After a few rounds of yearly audit, have u "feel" the effect of its effectiveness? Also, it should be obvious or atleast would be "practical" if your FS master bother to review your present and past years audit. Practically and ethnically I think he should. Best "oil" well should be discover in the 1st place or very 1st audit as accord to your bazi, isnt it? Pardon me as I m still skeptical abt yearly audit.

If financially viable, should do, why?

- Drink coffe together to boost the trust/understanding between each. :D

- Ask questions to him shows that you are really passionate about FS and he'll be more willing to tell MORE and may take you in as an "indoor" disciple. :dribble:

Well I do agree that sometimes if one has a pocket deep enough to pay "school-fees/kopi session" it wld be nice to build up the rapport between each or attend some course to enhance self knowledge. But finding the right mentor (人运/fate) who is willing to share and be challenge would be the hardest esp in this industry. Lineage seem to be controlling and restrict the growth of this ancient science. :o

Edited by FD1976

"Chi" is the main concern for yearly audit, however, "chi" is very "imaginative" in nature. Drink coffee, chit-chating, trust building...are important too.

Does 氣 really changes yearly? If so, what are the cause to these changes?

Does 氣 really changes yearly? If so, what are the cause to these changes?

Change every nano second.

FS "Qi" appears 5 kinds (wu xing)

Moving this & that, here & there = change qi

Edited by bepgof

i thought it is divided by 3 ?

I'm just using my common sense.....maybe I'm wrong. How can sky luck, earth luck and man luck be all equally distributed? Even if so, then ther must be some classic scriptures to substantiate....right.....but didn't find any lei

Nor, see this one: got a web link.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...st&p=590186

One of the "tokong" writeups I ever read. Worth to read a few times to have "better" comprehension.

However, I think, JY has some how or rather, "missed out" one important elaboration on "Heavenly Luck": Heavenly luck is what GOD has planned "in-store"(all)for one. EL & ML when at "optimum" will enable one to get all the things provided in the "store".

This is base on Joey's cosmic trinity theology. What I'm asking : "Is there any Chinese classic scriptures to substantiate?". Please take note that Joey Yap shoot out from Yap Cheng Hai.....while trying to break away from this link and opposing Lilian, some of his writeups also have some slips and contradictions.

Well I do agree that sometimes if one has a pocket deep enough to pay "school-fees/kopi session" it wld be nice to build up the rapport between each or attend some course to enhance self knowledge. But finding the right mentor (人运/fate) who is willing to share and be challenge would be the hardest esp in this industry. Lineage seem to be controlling and restrict the growth of this ancient science. :o

I had attended some of these courses and the truth is that each class or modules will prolong and link to more and more so called higher or advance classes which ultimately.....which I realise now is a 'scam' just digging money out from my poor pockets.

Which now I believe, a true knowledgeable master does not go for this kind of technique to earn money. In fact I would simply conclude that this is just a classroom on language translation......mostly. If you can read chinese, you can actually get these books at a fraction of the cost. The only problem is that you are on your own and wrong interpretation....that's it!!

In the market, frankly, one worth mentioning is master chang. I actually enquired whether there were classes conducted by him last year. He said he doesn't teach classes. On probing further, he clarified that his principle is not to allow working effective feng shui skills end up in the wrong hands or people with evil intent. No fees charge at all from apprenticeship but he selects through one's bazi. Mine didn't qualify.....so I'm still floating around.....in knowledge.

I had attended some of these courses and the truth is that each class or modules will prolong and link to more and more so called higher or advance classes which ultimately.....which I realise now is a 'scam' just digging money out from my poor pockets.

Which now I believe, a true knowledgeable master does not go for this kind of technique to earn money. In fact I would simply conclude that this is just a classroom on language translation......mostly. If you can read chinese, you can actually get these books at a fraction of the cost. The only problem is that you are on your own and wrong interpretation....that's it!!

In the market, frankly, one worth mentioning is master chang. I actually enquired whether there were classes conducted by him last year. He said he doesn't teach classes. On probing further, he clarified that his principle is not to allow working effective feng shui skills end up in the wrong hands or people with evil intent. No fees charge at all from apprenticeship but he selects through one's bazi. Mine didn't qualify.....so I'm still floating around.....in knowledge.

My practitioner said the same stuff in fearing of applications falling into the wrong hands. However, they did emphasis that if a person is willing the seek and the door wld not be close to anyone. Do not fear to seek as u are not the only floating aimlessly. I believe fate will bring the right mentor to you if your intent is good. :)

Change every nano second.

FS "Qi" appears 5 kinds (wu xing)

Moving this & that, here & there = change qi

Macro enviromental factors cld be a logical cause but does micro factors lead to a change in "QI" when it is properly harass and contain in the 1st place?

ok i m back after the house audit with Mr Dong. I will share as much as i can. Folks, please point out his mistake if you guys think otherwise. Or discuss further.

The audit

Q: is there a way to make me richer by gambling luck eg 4d ?

A: If can, he will do it already for himself.

Q: does house fengshui provide more opportunites to gain other desires eg a better house fengshui will make you have higher chance of getting another property ?

A: No. only extra resource eg money can get you another property, fengshui do not help you get another property. Even if there are ways to get you another property, do you have money to finance it yourself ?

Q: what is tui-bei tu ?

A: prediction of world events or politics. Nothing to affect individual forcast.

Q: How truth is tui-bei tu ?

A: so far accurate (he never tell me how many % accurate). But for future events prediction, he does not know.

Q: what is the property cycle ?

A: 2004-2023 (about 20 years). This means in year 2024, he will come to my place to "revaluate the baseline", otherwise the baseline remains for next 20 years + yearly delta audit.

Q: I recently paint my place, what is the impact ?

A : No impact. See property cycle.

Q: what is heaven-luck, earth-luck, etc ?

A: you read too much info (actually i did not). He interrupted me with another tough question. Heaven luck + earth luck all in the house (actually i don't know what he meant)

Q: (someone call his phone) - to relook on bazi

A: there is no way to further explain more on bazi. If you are Wood element, it will never change. The only difference between masters is the "deep" analysis and interpretation of bazi. (for this, i don't know who is really good in interpretation)

Q: (as i m doing house audit, i question him) Why are you putting this fengshui item in this room ?

A: This room fan tai sui (this means it impact everyone). Get this item to "make friend" with tai-sui. Don't keep moving this item especially for tai-sui area.

Q: only 3 changes to my house (that is putting 3 things in my house) ?

A: Yes, so far minimal change.

Q: I m inviting lion + dragon dance for cny. Are there issues i need to take note ?

A: No, as long as it is "happy" celebration, go -ahead and do.

Q: I would like my son's primary school choice to be successful. What can be done ?

A: Place this item (cost $200 which is already chanted) beside his bed. (I did not buy it since it is not urgent. About these chanted thing, i tried it before and it work on my problems - fyi only, it could be due to coincidence ???)

Q: Cost of audit ?

A :$450 cold hard cash.

Appreciated yr hardwork & feedback, nevertheless though not all questions raised were asked, keep it up!.

From 20 yr cycles, tai sui & placing item at bedside stuff, I rougly know his "standards". He has either "siam" the fundamental concept of FS's 3-in-1 cosmology philosophy, or you failed to understand what he said, I believed the latter.

I've tried to read a book on "tui-bei tu" (推背图)with "simplied" translation to the original's "ancient chinese language" - frankly, the ball bounces fast, I cannot catch. Must understand many "then" historical stories to understand what the write tried to say.

Edited by bepgof