Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Meeting Geomancer 31st Dec - Questions To Ask

Why go for FS? Ans: Peace of mind!

Why go for yearly audits?: Ans Peace of mind!

These 3 words gives us the boost to 'chiong', don't you agree?

Yearly audit because of the Annual Flying Stars - to be mindful of where bad stars reside and making use of particular location with favourable stars (wang Qi).

Ofcourse, there is influence of annual flying stars with that of house base stars, facing and / or sitting star, if layman is unable to DIY or interpret its effect.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good. I m collecting feedback and try to pose questions to him when i meet up with him. Note that as this is not a seminar, i can't find the luxury to question him, etc

But i will definitely keep my questions open and take the opprotunties to ask him whenever i can.

Keep the questions flowing please ...

Yearly audit is to determine the "wealth" spot & the "water"spot or whatever u call it... because these spots change every single year.

And because the geomency business here in Singapore (Asia in general) is linked to religion such as Taoist, some geomencers would highlight the neccessity to conduct certain prayers/ rituals e.g. "fan" tai-sui, praying to tiger general, etc. And it's also a chance to ask how the FS for the premises is going to affect the owners' luck.

I've known of this aunty who don't just go for annual audits, she does audits every quarterly by a HK FS master & both her hubby & herself makes huge bucks out of their business.

Is FS a religion or has it been over the years whereby people of different religion group had insert their own religion belief into it? Personally, i believe it has nothing to deal with religion neither was it a myth to make $$ out of nothing.

FD1976, a bit chim for me ...can translate layman on the statement "neither was it a myth to make $$ out of nothing" ..

Nothing much, just elaborating how nowasday FS seem getting to be like a myth whereby it only helps most to strike 4D or earn a windfall in their business. IS that what FS is all abt?

As mentioned somewhere in this thread by bepgof; 人运,地运,天运. What i believe is how one's life capacity holds (人运), some had his/her success follow duly thru their hard work and while some others with a sliver spoon in mouth. Along their life, some "Master" comes along and might plays along with it- to enhance it or flow with it.

As usual I have question myself, was it really a must to do a annual or quarterly audit? Isnt it that a job for a accountant instead? And how geninuely the application or method used be most original and effective? Does it mean annual renovation is really feasible?

Edited by FD1976

Just discussion, no mean to insult...Kalimantan, I think you've brought up the similar (see below) b4 with regard to tenant's bazi & yr mom....

- The 3 lucks(人运,地运,天运) work hand-in-hand and "influence each other", I have no doubt over this comic trinity philosophy. If were to quantify, 地运=fs=33.33% in our life.

- Mankind is "so smart", has been wanting to "unlock" or to know "in advance" the other 33.33%(天运) of his life, and many of these "heavenly luck unlocking techniques" were born, baZi analysis was one of these. Resons being: you know I know lah, don't mention here.

- However, to some "clever & logical" fsms who stress that "correct medicine can only be prescribed after knowing the root cause of disease" - So, they recommend to have one's baZi read, so from the 推命,and 十二宫(宫 refers to "locations" over the obit travel by earth, not palaces)"to know" what (wu xing) are good or bad to one and involved also directions and many others. Only after knowing one's what is "shortage" and what are the "strong points/years"...etc , then thus becoming "meaningful" into applying various FS techniques (wu-xing is just one of them)onto one to "boost" his life path, by altering the environmental settings (residential & working).

- Another logical probelm surface due to this "clever & logical belief": Practiclly a house always stay with a few ppls with different bazis, should just alter the setting according to the "owner"'s . Don't care the "life & death" of others? -What if the pre-dominate settings "ke" others. Same reasoning applies in workplace. Of course, bosses can always say "take it or leave it" - Can we do such to our own family members?(Question #1 to ask master Tong)Or, read all's bazis and find the "optimum" then do the setting. Logically, I think, best is each stay separately at one house if were to apply this concept, to maximise one's potentials.(Q2)

- 人运 refers various aspect of "knowledges"= behavoirs, ways of handling things, actions... To yield maximum fs effects, always need ACTIONS(人运 interacts with 地运). Sit and forever talk without actions will just land you at original place. You can confirm this fsms around the world.

Hello, Kalimatan, get my questions to ask master Tong?

Nothing much, just elaborating how nowasday FS seem getting to be like a myth whereby it only helps most to strike 4D or earn a windfall in their business. IS that what FS is all abt?

As mentioned somewhere in this thread by bepgof; 人运,地运,天运. What i believe is how one's life capacity holds (人运), some had his/her success follow duly thru their hard work and while some others with a sliver spoon in mouth. Along their life, some "Master" comes along and might plays along with it- to enhance it or flow with it.

As usual I have question myself, was it really a must to do a annual or quarterly audit? Isnt it that a job for a accountant instead? And how geninuely the application or method used be most original and effective? Does it mean annual renovation is really feasible?

Edited by bepgof

FD1976,

I am a practical person like you. In fact i am a scientific consumer (if possible prove that FS works on this or that). I honestly tell u that if i want to engage a service, the returns must be "guaranteed". However i did ponder about questions like "is it effective" , "how i know it is effective", "is fs bluffing me", "or i just hope it works miracliously".

seriously i dont have answers to that.

Like some members say " maybe can unlock a potential luck in certain locations, etc" ...well only fs knows. The fs knows where are the "oil well" at my place and i pay him/her to dig and provide me with "oil". Of course i may slip and fall too.

Bepgof, yes i will ask that question. thanks

Maybe this time round i be more practical - i will ask him very direct questions : Eg "ooi tell me how to get richer this time or i want to have that thing desperately, tell me how to get it in the shortest possible time" ...i want to see how he reply me.

btw the "thing" i want is xbox.

FD1976,

I am a practical person like you. In fact i am a scientific consumer (if possible prove that FS works on this or that). I honestly tell u that if i want to engage a service, the returns must be "guaranteed". However i did ponder about questions like "is it effective" , "how i know it is effective", "is fs bluffing me", "or i just hope it works miracliously".

seriously i dont have answers to that.

Like some members say " maybe can unlock a potential luck in certain locations, etc" ...well only fs knows. The fs knows where are the "oil well" at my place and i pay him/her to dig and provide me with "oil". Of course i may slip and fall too.

Bepgof, yes i will ask that question. thanks

Maybe this time round i be more practical - i will ask him very direct questions : Eg "ooi tell me how to get richer this time or i want to have that thing desperately, tell me how to get it in the shortest possible time" ...i want to see how he reply me.

btw the "thing" i want is xbox.

Can check these question for me too....hehe thanks hor....

Q. What method he uses for the house audit. Is it bazhai or flying stars?

Q. What is his reason when those that he audited in the past feedback that they had problems or bad luck after that.

- The 3 lucks(人运,地运,天运) work hand-in-hand and "influence each other", I have no doubt over this comic trinity philosophy. If were to quantify, 地运=fs=33.33% in our life.

Where did you arrive at this percentage? Any reference?

Yearly audit because of the Annual Flying Stars - to be mindful of where bad stars reside and making use of particular location with favourable stars (wang Qi).

Ofcourse, there is influence of annual flying stars with that of house base stars, facing and / or sitting star, if layman is unable to DIY or interpret its effect.

Some masters already forcasted the natal chart with the changes of annual stars, thus they don't need to have yearly audits.

Puzzling to me is why didn't you ask Tong to unlock when he first audited your house years ago? From the posts as I recalled, you had yearly audits with him. He didn't do any 'unlocking' every year, what makes you think he'll be doing so this time? Must upon request or what?

Puzzling to me is why didn't you ask Tong to unlock when he first audited your house years ago? From the posts as I recalled, you had yearly audits with him. He didn't do any 'unlocking' every year, what makes you think he'll be doing so this time? Must upon request or what?

actually all along, i didn't ask. All i ask is everything balance can liao.

Now must be greedy like everyone else liao.

Some masters already forcasted the natal chart with the changes of annual stars, thus they don't need to have yearly audits.

i will bring this question up to him on some fsm already forcasted, while why Dong never forcast .

Can check these question for me too....hehe thanks hor....

Q. What method he uses for the house audit. Is it bazhai or flying stars?

Q. What is his reason when those that he audited in the past feedback that they had problems or bad luck after that.

will ask this. Good one.

I will see what "excuses" he come out this time ..hehehehe