Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Meeting Geomancer 31st Dec - Questions To Ask

Q: is there a way to make me richer by gambling luck eg 4d ?

A: If can, he will do it already for himself.

Doesn't this contradicts what a fsm is for?

Many people gambles one way or another. For example, buying shares also need luck other than all the skills.

There are fsm who enhance other's luck in such to win.

For you son to be successful can place something 'chanted', while there's nothing that can be 'chanted' to get richer? Jialat....kepala kosong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Traditional Feng Shui is "dialectical materialism". Involve no spiritual beings, no "fu". FS history tells this.

http://www.lyg819.com/

Many people gambles one way or another. For example, buying shares also need luck other than all the skills.

For you son to be successful can place something 'chanted', while there's nothing that can be 'chanted' to get richer? Jialat....kepala kosong

Edited by bepgof

Appreciated yr hardwork & feedback, nevertheless though not all questions raised were asked, keep it up!.

From 20 yr cycles, tai sui & placing item at bedside stuff, I rougly know his "standards". He has either "siam" the fundamental concept of FS's 3-in-1 cosmology philosophy, or you failed to understand what he said, I believed the latter.

I've tried to read a book on "tui-bei tu" (推背图)with "simplied" translation to the original's "ancient chinese language" - frankly, the ball bounces fast, I cannot catch. Must understand many "then" historical stories to understand what the write tried to say.

If his standards not so good, i will change to better fsm :D

Remember i am a consumer and wish to pay for better ones in the long run.

Add on ...

1. His item is not a "fu" as in yellow paper. Give me some time, i will take a photo of it.

Q: After 60 years old, do i need to see fs for house ?

A : Not necessary. Reason most people have desires from 20 to 59 years old and they use FS for max cures. When hit 60, most of our desires are fulfilled and most had already seen much in their lives.

Q: Is there a need for Zhan-Pu ? (in layman term, this is refering to the interpretation sticks found at temple)

A: Only for urgent needs. This way, the urgent "force" is there and interpretation (interpret by him) is more accurate. If ask question which is non-urgent needs, the "force" is weaker. (But i ask him getting an appointment with you may be too late and the urgent problem may resolve by itself then). However i happen to see a stack of Zhan-pu sticks and i did not ask further eg like who creates the message, or who wrote the translation to the message, etc

1. His item is not a "fu" as in yellow paper. Give me some time, i will take a photo of it.

The item has "psychological" effect to boost the targetted person's "confidence" to chiong ONLY, provided this person is aware of the present of such item. It is quite similar to the chicken essence's effect. A person can take tonnes of chicken essence, but still fail the examination if he does not do his groundwork.

Imagine if you were given a rifle without ammunition and told by very encouraging words from superior that you sure win the battle, will you chiong to fight with the empty rifle ? Or will you do and "encourage" the same onto your children ? The choice is on your hand!.

Edited by bepgof

Q: Is there a need for Zhan-Pu ? (in layman term, this is refering to the interpretation sticks found at temple)

A: Only for urgent needs. This way, the urgent "force" is there and interpretation (interpret by him) is more accurate. If ask question which is non-urgent needs, the "force" is weaker. (But i ask him getting an appointment with you may be too late and the urgent problem may resolve by itself then). However i happen to see a stack of Zhan-pu sticks and i did not ask further eg like who creates the message, or who wrote the translation to the message, etc

Showed you the one I did(play play) in Japan:

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/489/img0538q.jpg

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/6976/img0540b.jpg

Edited by bepgof

A : Not necessary. Reason most people have desires from 20 to 59 years old and they use FS for max cures. When hit 60, most of our desires are fulfilled and most had already seen much in their lives.

My sincere comments.....ridiculous!!

As you like to base on logic, we base on logic to reason. How can after 60 house fs not necessary anymore. Is that a personal opinion of him or from some fs script references? Either is still ridiculous. Worked so hard for many years will definitely have a need to keep money/ maintain money or keep health/ maintain health......which is what feng shui is all about. FS for house exist in the past cycles and still need to check in the future cycles. We need to enhance our wealth in order to maintain othrwise it will dwindle through inflation or devaluation of currencies (in case economy takes another downturn). In Singapore, unless multi-millionaire in cash, how to live off savings? CPF monthly pathetic distribution only enough to take bus and eat wet market veg noodles pr porridge.....not even enough to go food court nowadays. House feng shui is to help even at this age, don't you think so?

Moreover health, if house feng shui not checked, affect health and take a downturn liaozzzzz, got saving also no use.....spend on medicals....no mood to enjoy.....pain here and there.....

Just being frank on the issue.....don't jump on me

You're right, this 'Dong' fsm really contradicts. There is "something" for son but no "something" for father.....

My sincere comments.....ridiculous!!

As you like to base on logic, we base on logic to reason. How can after 60 house fs not necessary anymore. Is that a personal opinion of him or from some fs script references? Either is still ridiculous. Worked so hard for many years will definitely have a need to keep money/ maintain money or keep health/ maintain health......which is what feng shui is all about. FS for house exist in the past cycles and still need to check in the future cycles. We need to enhance our wealth in order to maintain othrwise it will dwindle through inflation or devaluation of currencies (in case economy takes another downturn). In Singapore, unless multi-millionaire in cash, how to live off savings? CPF monthly pathetic distribution only enough to take bus and eat wet market veg noodles pr porridge.....not even enough to go food court nowadays. House feng shui is to help even at this age, don't you think so?

Moreover health, if house feng shui not checked, affect health and take a downturn liaozzzzz, got saving also no use.....spend on medicals....no mood to enjoy.....pain here and there.....

Just being frank on the issue.....don't jump on me

No worries. He told me it depends on individuals whether to continue house fs.

Well i hope PAP will ask everyone to do house fs to reduce the income equality ..hahahaha

actually when comes to money luck (eg for gambling purpose) - i always give it a doubt.

But of course u are right, why can promote other types of non-gambling luck thru fs strategy, but cannot promote gambling luck fs .

Can you recommend me a fsm that can promote gambling luck , i really wish to meet up with him/her. :D

Haha. One good and the other bad.

If you're asking the same question, then it's "bway chun".

Mine "bad", son's "good". Before shaking the wooden cylinder, I did not have any particular "enquiry subject " in mind, cos my wife asked me to "shake", just shake lor. Son enquired abt his study, as understood from him.

Edited by bepgof

actually when comes to money luck (eg for gambling purpose) - i always give it a doubt.

But of course u are right, why can promote other types of non-gambling luck thru fs strategy, but cannot promote gambling luck fs .

Can you recommend me a fsm that can promote gambling luck , i really wish to meet up with him/her. :D

I'm rabbit. Rabbit year is coming, will be starting my 4th round over the "12-year-one round" running track "competition". Observation and experience tell me:

1. Skills associate with LUCK. ie, more skills more luck.

2. Skills takes time to acquire and need to be paid for, whether in term of monetary, "blood", or/and "tear".

3. Want to enhance particular luck, need enhancing particular skill first. 知己知彼,百战百胜。孙子 already observed and practised this law of nature thousands years ago.

4. Problems of today's ppls :spent no time in acquiring skills yet wish to enjoy fruits of different kinds. :dunno:

Edited by bepgof

Human beings at different age, have different needs/desires. FS applies to all ages as long as one is on the planet. Consumer asks stupid question and consumer consultant provides stupid answer, intended? Money wasted. :o

Edited by bepgof

I'm a sceptic of so-called blessed objects (except for statues & pictures of deities) which are worn on or placed in homes.

If the product in question would indeed provide marvellous results & is a cure-it-all remedy, then everybody out there would be free from hurdles & challenges in life.

I'm sorry if this came across as offensive but it was probabbly more psychological in boosting a client's confidence and definitely a money making opportunity where the FS master capitalised on his clients' preferential bazi in introducing such methods.

For those who are very confident of themselves, they might not even want to rely on Geomency. I've a brother inlaw whose extremely successful and doesn't believe a word of fengshui because he only believes in himself.

Edited by edenstrauss