Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Meeting Geomancer 31st Dec - Questions To Ask

actually when comes to money luck (eg for gambling purpose) - i always give it a doubt.

But of course u are right, why can promote other types of non-gambling luck thru fs strategy, but cannot promote gambling luck fs .

Can you recommend me a fsm that can promote gambling luck , i really wish to meet up with him/her. :D

Fsm in Singapore that promote gambling luck? "Con" ones know a few.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Add on ...

1. His item is not a "fu" as in yellow paper. Give me some time, i will take a photo of it.

Q: After 60 years old, do i need to see fs for house ?

A : Not necessary. Reason most people have desires from 20 to 59 years old and they use FS for max cures. When hit 60, most of our desires are fulfilled and most had already seen much in their lives.

Q: Is there a need for Zhan-Pu ? (in layman term, this is refering to the interpretation sticks found at temple)

A: Only for urgent needs. This way, the urgent "force" is there and interpretation (interpret by him) is more accurate. If ask question which is non-urgent needs, the "force" is weaker. (But i ask him getting an appointment with you may be too late and the urgent problem may resolve by itself then). However i happen to see a stack of Zhan-pu sticks and i did not ask further eg like who creates the message, or who wrote the translation to the message, etc

Just curious, throw coins is it considered Zhan-Pu? If not what do you call that?

Just curious, throw coins is it considered Zhan-Pu? If not what do you call that?

Just to elaborate what I know of on this. Yes it is one of the zhan pu methods.

I-ching is basically a book of zhan pu. The 64 卦 came from 2 to the power of 6 = 2x2x2x2x2x2. That is to say, one gua is made up of 6-level of 爻. Each 爻 is either a Yin爻, yang爻 or "动爻". 动爻 has 2 types = full yang, about to turn to yin, and full yin, about to turn to yang. The tradition of throwing 3 coins to get a 卦 is as such:

Define yin as "tail", and yang as "head" first. Throw 3 coins for 6 times, each time to get a 爻.

Steps to get 6爻 to form a 卦. Record down each "爻" , bottom up approach=1st 爻at bottom, 6th 爻on top.

1. 2 yins, 1 yang = yin

2. 2 yangs, 1 yin = yang

3. 3 yin = 动爻#1

4. 3 yang = 动爻#2

Get the 64 卦辞 to look for interpretation. Not easy to interpretate. Command of chinese must reach certain "standard", even though, interpretation always ended with "can be this" & "can be that". Hardly has as clearly as "go", or "no go".

Edited by bepgof

I-ching is basically a book of zhan pu. The 64 卦 came from 2 to the power of 6 = 2x2x2x2x2x2. That is to say, one gua is made up of 6-level of 爻. Each 爻 is either a Yin爻, yang爻 or "动爻". 动爻 has 2 types = full yang, about to turn to yin, and full yin, about to turn to yang. The tradition of throwing 3 coins to get a 卦 is as such:

Define yin as "tail", and yang as "head" first. Throw 3 coins for 6 times, each time to get a 爻.

Steps to get 6爻 to form a 卦. Record down each "爻" , bottom up approach=1st 爻at bottom, 6th 爻on top.

1. 2 yins, 1 yang = yin

2. 2 yangs, 1 yin = yang

3. 3 yin = 动爻#1

4. 3 yang = 动爻#2

Get the 64 卦辞 to look for interpretation. Not easy to interpretate. Command of chinese must reach certain "standard", even though, interpretation always ended with "can be this" & "can be that". Hardly has as clearly as "go", or "no go".

Oh I see, so what I consulted from master Chang was also Zhan Pu.

He was actually very to the point, very accurate. In fact from the lines he drawn, he could even know my boss gender and animal sign. Even the animal signs sitting around me. Who was the backstabber, my table location and so on. Really amazing!

Sorry, I've to touch on Buddhism. Zhan Pu is effective when the requestor has possessed "依通". 依通 is one of the "5通" - (道通, 神通, 依通, 报通, 妖通).Read Buddhism's (宗镜录)卷15 for more infomation.

http://www.suttaworld.org/gbk/sutra/lon/ot...016/2016-15.htm

Any buddist here, can enlighten us on "依通"? Not "karma".

He was actually very to the point, very accurate. In fact from the lines he drawn, he could even know my boss gender and animal sign. Even the animal signs sitting around me. Who was the backstabber, my table location and so on. Really amazing!

Edited by bepgof

1. 2 yins, 1 yang = yin

2. 2 yangs, 1 yin = yang

3. 3 yin = 动爻#1

4. 3 yang = 动爻#2

Can share something simpler? :bangwall:

Sorry, I've to touch on Buddhism. Zhan Pu is effective when the requestor has possessed "依通". 依通 is one of the "5通" - (道通, 神通, 依通, 报通, 妖通).Read Buddhism's (宗镜录)卷15 for more infomation.

http://www.suttaworld.org/gbk/sutra/lon/ot...016/2016-15.htm

Any buddist here, can enlighten us on "依通"? Not "karma".

You mean passionfruit is a buddhist or master chang a buddhist?

The requestor = MC, not passionfruit. Not necessarily to be a buddhist to possess "依通".

You mean passionfruit is a buddhist or master chang a buddhist?
Edited by bepgof

What has throw coins got to do with lines?

1st you must understand what is a "卦"(hexagram) = A kind of "象“(phenomenon) of an event in an imaginary "pictoral" form for human to "see" then interpret.

The utimate aim of throwing coins is to get a 卦. Each throwing is to get a yin or yang or 动爻#1 or 动爻#2( 动爻 discard, but has its implication). Throwing 6 times is to form a hexagram made up of 6爻. After each throwing, need to record down the "result"=lines. Result either a --(yin) or__(yang) or 动爻.

For example, the 64卦 in I-ching, each 卦 is made up of 6爻 (formed by bottom up, not top down). Bagua has 8 卦, each 卦 is made up of 3爻. Each 爻 is either a Yin(0) or yang(1), so 8 possible combinations for bagua = 2 to the power of 3 = 000(earth),001,010,011,100,101,110,111(Haven).

The explanation here already heavily summarized & simplied till can't simplify any more.

Next,

I've read a book abt 3-inch thick, all on the explanation of "meaning" of 64 hexagrams. Each hexagram consists of some "ancient stories". From these stories to form a "象". Impossible to remember all "象" of the 64 hexagrams. Why only 64 象? Events having around us for sure very much more than this number.

In today's digital world, there is no big deal of 64 (6 bits). Those who in IT all know, now PC already use 64 bits, some medium-size cpus use 128 bit, & so on so for. Seem to me, the 64 象 too limitedd, already outdated, bo chun liao.

What has throw coins got to do with lines?
Edited by bepgof

The requestor = MC, not passionfruit. Not necessarily to be a buddhist to possess "依通".

You mean master chang possess 依通 ?

I read your link but still don't understand. Why do you say he possessed that? What is 'that' actually in English? There are other 通, why not?

I think only MC is qualify to answer this. I believed he has so thus can make "throwing coins" effective. Has to do with knowledge and calm of mindset. My command of english is half past six, may be Edenstrauss know.

You mean master chang possess 依通 ?

I read your link but still don't understand. Why do you say he possessed that? What is 'that' actually in English? There are other 通, why not?

Edited by bepgof

I think only MC is qualify to answer this. I believed he has so thus can make "throwing coins" effective. Has to do with knowledge and calm of mindset. My command of english is half past six, may be Edenstrauss know.

Your English is good enough.....

Can try to help translate....this type of buddhist script.....i try not to be too clever to interpret.....wait take MRT wrong route