Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Sis Mae, very impressive :good:

Your boy's talent n interest is here, with your good guidance and also reading his stars , should be ok de la :) no need to worry cannot survive in SG, he can always venture overseas :)

Bro Kobe

The children are getting smarter now...so yours will also be as talented too! :thumbs up:

My elder son had quit cybergaming and only played occasionally if his hands 'itchy'. Now, he focused on establishing his own team (direct marketing - financial products).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can advice for me too?

You want to know FS or BZ?

Very nice! Love the geometric print!

- Ely

Hi, sis Ely

Thank you for the compliment...and I am comfortable to hear from you - the Shopping Queen! :sport-smiley-004:

hi mae! Your broad knowledge of Feng Shui is reali impressive! Your analysis of the resale flat your sis was planning to buy was an eye opener for us all. Do feed us more lessons abt feng shui! :yamseng:

Thanks. FS ^^

Ok. I will PM you what I need from u.

I'm hoping the closing valve will prevent roaches, as The Husband did inspect the steel traps when they came in and mentioned that they might do well in hindering the roaches.

The slits are also sharply angled so that helps too, I think...

-Ely

Hi, Sis Ely

This is unique. Where did you buy it? Online ?

hi mae! Your broad knowledge of Feng Shui is reali impressive! Your analysis of the resale flat your sis was planning to buy was an eye opener for us all. Do feed us more lessons abt feng shui! :yamseng:

Hi, adrielx

Thank you for your kind words & I'm glad to share my humble knowledge to all. I will keep this thread alive with feng shui info.

Hi Mae!

Your house is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing your reno journey.

I have a question which i hope i can get some feedback from homeowners like yourself who has done renovation.

I notice that you have purchased your furnishing items from quite a number of vendors? Which of them would you strongly recommended?

We are starting a daily deal site to feature furniture and home appliances and wish to bring quality products to the soon-to-be homeowners. So we are soliciting feedbacks.

Hope you can help the fellow homeowners get the best products! thanks!

Best Regards,

Friends from BTO.sg

Hello, BTO.sg

Thank you for your compliment.

I will send you my feedback via email to you.

Wow become a FS discussion now - really cannot catch up with the thread already.

Mae, seriously, the place ur sis want to get is looking good! If me, I also want as in very good reno condition but FS wise, I'm not sure though as

I'm not good with following FS directions.

Last time I stayed in AMK where I rented this room in one of the older estates with bigger floor area. However, during that period of renting the room,

things didn't go well for me and my hubby. We both had issues most of the time but after moving to our current place, everything is quite peaceful

for us after that. I remarked to my hubby, it must be the energy of that room affecting us at that time.

Edited by BunBun

Wow become a FS discussion now - really cannot catch up with the thread already.

Mae, seriously, the place ur sis want to get is looking good! If me, I also want as in very good reno condition but FS wise, I'm not sure though as

I'm not good with following FS directions.

Last time I stayed in AMK where I rented this room in one of the older estates with bigger floor area. However, during that period of renting the room,

things didn't go well for me and my hubby. We both had issues most of the time but after moving to our current place, everything is quite peaceful

for us after that. I remarked to my hubby, it must be the energy of that room affecting us at that time.

Hello, Sister BunBun

Yup, my friends here also commented cannot catch up the thread already as it is moving very fast. :lol:

Like I mentioned in several post, there is some form of 'energy' which will somehow influence you to move house at certain time of the luck cycle. If you are entering into your good luck cycle (Heaven Luck), but the house does not support you (Earth Luck), you will move house (Man luck). ;)

Finally my Brother-in-Law came last week to help assembled the Ikea white cabinet:

Decided to keep this cabinet in my MBR for my feng shui and course books.

k74r_59c_uc4it.jpg

You know why I have these items in my bedroom?

y5xa_23f_uc4it.jpg

Did you see the dumb bell?

grq5_e91_uc4it.jpg

This is where I place the remote control switch for the lights in my bedroom:

vjax_d06_uc4it.jpg

:o the dumb bell also for feng shui purposes?

Hi, sis

Yes, my bedroom is in East sector where Yellow 5 star resides this year. So, metal object to weaken the negative Earth energy.

Hi, sis

Yes, my bedroom is in East sector where Yellow 5 star resides this year. So, metal object to weaken the negative Earth energy.

Wah.. err so everytime u have to check FS and change things?