Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

:o like that also can ? the boss sure win....

Ya lor...the carpenter also said the same thing...the Boss will never lose!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh eh, me, Ely and a number of us are around here are virgos... :P

I use Chinese Astrology and I am Ding Fire which is akin to Candle light. I can illuminate people's life, I can sing like a bird but I can also sting like a BEE. That's why I flare up when I see the old tiler who damaged the tiles. Flooring is like the foundation of our house, must be made perfect. Other areas like wall plastering and painting, you see I still have some patience. :P

and it's very unprofessional to scold him in front of everyone in a DnD.... i'm glad that he has resigned~

Can you imagine how embarrasing to face your colleagues after the scolding? I will also resign in the same situation! ;)

I thought 7-May is better date based on Tong Shu :lol:

So our 'gahmen' also believe in fengshui??

if that is the case, with the GE coming up soon, we also cannot be sure when can come my place leh..... tentatively put as 21st May but if there is any news abt GE, we change date lah.... ok?

As for next gathering, we are meeting the Boon Keng's gang tentatively on 21 May if it not a polling day :)

Probably followed by another one in Sengkang?

Sis Maydream1,

Hooray! Our next gathering is confirmed your place on 21-May!! :)

Sis friends78

We can meet you :P

Edited by mae29

Sis Maydream1,

Sis friends78

i thought it's quite well known that MM likes FS? kekeke ;)

anyway, i'm glad that gahmen didn't disrupt our plan~ :sport-smiley-004:

Can you imagine how embarrasing to face your colleagues after the scolding? I will also resign in the same situation! ;)

I feel like resigning too. :(

sigh... how's things now? your colleagues also suffering like you? :(

once reno is over, you can start to look around.... *hugz*

I'm a Virgo too! Marsh, we have so much in common!!!

Sis Maydream1,

Sis friends78

The big day 7 may was the date for my intended hse warming... Sigh... Need to postpone again... Yah, 21 may reserved for u guys already! My place first? My place nothing to shout about cos no hacking done... So it will be a short and

Sweet one... :) May_dream's one a lot to talk about... Got 2 king beds, swirl tv wall etc... Hee... Hee...

sigh... how's things now? your colleagues also suffering like you? :(

once reno is over, you can start to look around.... *hugz*

From being an accountant to suddenly being a HR is not something I like.

My manager told me she also can't stand it. Might leave too... Another Coll already leaving, rather request to transfer to another dept.

The big day 7 may was the date for my intended hse warming... Sigh... Need to postpone again... Yah, 21 may reserved for u guys already! My place first? My place nothing to shout about cos no hacking done... So it will be a short and

Sweet one... :) May_dream's one a lot to talk about... Got 2 king beds, swirl tv wall etc... Hee... Hee...

Suppose to go reglxt too but she haven't been online for a long time. And I don't have her mobile.

Your island very nice... The whole kitchen so envious leh....

My manager told me she also can't stand it. Might leave too... Another Coll already leaving, rather request to transfer to another dept.

Sis May

Sayang sayang "hugs"

Like sis Marshy said, hang on till your renovation is over than you can have more time to look for prospective employer. No problem for you Sis May, since your excel skills is superb :thumbs up:

Your template created for contractor passed up to him already?

To ask Virgo to conduct Final Inspection of Reno works, confirm get good result ! :)

A simple accessories also have lesson learnt! LOL :lol:

Bought this design for one of the 2 door hangers at HWS:

grq5_ed5_uc4it.jpg

...but too chuncky and door cannot close!

grq5_f24_uc4it.jpg

Then I went back HWS to exchange to this design:

grq5_f59_uc4it.jpg

OMG.....new problem :( the 'cling cling clong clong' when I close the door because the metal plate is too thick and the hook is the broad type resting on the edge of door....and you can see the hanger is 'lifted' & pushed forward when door is closed.

The other design for my son's bedroom is okie....

grq5_561_uc4it.jpg

So, I went back to HWS to exchange to the same design for MBR.....slim and have hooks which can bend to fit snugly :lol:

Aiyah.....spent 3 trips to HWS just to get the right fit of door hangers!!

Lesson Learnt: Don't think thick metal is better....better buy the 'softer' metal which can bend a little to sit snugly on top of door.

Sorrie, where is this HWS? How much you bought for each? Thinking to get one.....

LOL we really must meet... maybe it will be like a scene from movie when sisters who lost each other for 20 yrs finally met. hahahaha :lol:

alamak... GE really disrupt your (and many other pple's) plans siah~

Suppose to go reglxt too but she haven't been online for a long time. And I don't have her mobile.

Your island very nice... The whole kitchen so envious leh....

wah seems like a massive exodus is going to take place... :o hang in there... i guess market for accountants should be quite ok? :unsure:

i think we can PM reglxt... should have e-mail notification~